Found poppy pod farm in my area!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by ILL BILL NECRO, May 4, 2009.

1. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I was thinking about trying the poppy pod tea thing and was looking online at places to buy the pods. I type In the name of my city and poppy pods just for fun and bam, up comes a pod farm in my city. :)

I only live in a city of about 100 thousand so I was not expecting that at all. I hope I get a local discount!! :D

Do you guys like poppy tea? describe the high for me......? I know this has likely been discussed a million times before.... if it has im sorry.

2. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Do you live in AZ. Around the ASU by any chance

3. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

no I live in a small town called kamloops, british columbia, canada
    this is the link for the farm
    http://www.izmirpoppy.com/index.php

im not 100 percent sure if they are still up and running so im going to call them tomrrow.

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Dude I use to go fishing in Kamloops every year when I was younger. The fishing is fucking awesome..

5. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

ya it sure is, anything outside here is great. I have to say we have the nicest summers anyone could ask for, great lakes and awesome weather. Im so stoked for this summer, Im going camping as much as possible!!! :)

Ya your from Washinton hey... not too far from here.

6. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Ya I'm 500 miles south from you. And your right Its a beautifull place. and the fishing is awesome. You can catch 2 pound trout all day long..
    I have a pic on one of the walls at a resort up there with an 8 pound Kamloops trout.
    Caught it on a fly rod.
    I got $100 in free tackle..

7. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

I could be wrong about this but I believe there is a poppy strain called "Izmir Afghani" that you can buy on eBay. This could mean that they have that same strain or they are named after Izmir, Turkey. Supposedly, this "Izmir Afghani" strain is one of the highest opium yielding pods available. I know you can buy them on eBay but if you are lucky then your local farm will have that strain. Good luck with this and it does sound like a beautiful place. I have been to most major areas in Canada and loved it.

-NICU

8. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

sweet.... thanks for the info NICU, that make me even more excited... Im going to call them tomrrow. I know we grow great bud here in b.c so I assume our poppy will be great too.

9. evillacan

evillacan Member

Wow! Wish I lived there, I live in AZ too Oxyrisin down by UofA tho
    Altho I can't find anything down here...I don't know what I tried looking
    A lot of times, for fent or oxy never find any oh well

10. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

You should ship me some.

11. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Hey bud, The last time I checked, I don't live in Arizona. I just looked out my window. And its freaking raining and drewy. And Arizona isn't like that.
    But Hey I got pretty hammered the last 2 days, and I might have jumped down there for a minute..:cool:

12. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

So, did you call them yet? That would be awesome if are still open. Should I go to canada for college? hmmmmm...

13. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Dude. Just sneak over sometime in the middle of the night and scrape the pods with a pin, come back in a few hours with a knife and something to hold your O in.