My man cums too soon...ALWAYS!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lucyinthesky, May 18, 2004.

1. Nick

Nick Member

I was browsing the internet today and found this reference premature ejaculation:

Prescription drugs: Fairly recently it has been discovered that certain anti-depressants have a side affect of slowing ejaculation. For some men this lead to great frustration, but for men who can't prevent rapid ejaculation it is a wonderful thing. Drugs like Paxil, Zoloft and Anafranil have been found to add five to seven minutes to intercourse for men with very rapid ejaculation. With good arousal of the wife before intercourse starts, this was sufficient for most couples to share orgasm during intercourse. This is a new and "off label" use of these drugs, so you may have to search a bit to find a doctor who will prescribe them for this use; but searching to find such a doctor or psychiatrist would be well worth your efforts if nothing else has worked.

http://www.themarriagebed.com/premature.shtml

2. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Alexis,

There's a couple of things I thought...

#1) If that is your picture on your sig file.. No wonder the boy explodes!

#2) If you saw "There's something about Mary" there is a little truth to the scene leading up to the "Hair Gel" thing. If he let's go, it'll take him a little while to run off another batch. But he should be ready to go in a few minutes. I always held out longer the second time around.

He is probably really excited, and is probably really into you. The mind and the libido are very closely connected.

If he loves you, and wants you to enjoy lovemaking - a desensitizing condom should not be an issue. Chances are his short fuse (pardon the pun) is on his mind too.. You might tactfully bring it up. If he is not into how the experience is for you, then you are having it with the wrong guy.

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

if your guy does it, have him smoke some weed before you get it on. He'll hold out longer.

4. Gabino

Gabino Member

Three Answers...

[1] He's entering you too soon. He needs to get you off two or three times before he even enters the first time.

[2] He's staying in too long. He can enter, and work a while, and then pull off, and use his hands, or lips.

[3] You're probably too good too. Too beautiful, too cooperative, to stimulating. Those are all very very nice, and you make me jealous of him. But at the same time maybe he has to do you a 2nd time, after he has cooled down a bit.

I suppose it might be possible for you to wear a bag of your head, and keep your clothes on while he services you, so he can't see your beautiful sexy body, but that doesn't seem very nice.

5. rg420

rg420 Member

Try longer fourplay

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

wow, I'm suprised no one suggested this... does no one watch Sue Johansen anymore? To reiterate her points, you can either A) use a cockring to make him last longer or B) Have him masturbate and cum a little while before you two get together... then next time he gets a hardon (with you presumably) it will take him longer to orgasm because his body's already done it once, it's tired, takes some time to work back up to full steam. You could also probably try condoms... I've heard of some that come with a desensitizing cream of some sort with 'em, that makes the guy feel a little less and thus makes him last longer.

7. Gabino

Gabino Member

Those are perfect answers.

Not only beautiful but smart too.

I have no idea who Sue Johansson is.

8. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

why doncha just go for it another round after he cums, the second time he will be much desensitized? Otherwise, figure it is a testament to your beauty (which I understand doesn't do jack to get you off).

Good luck. Peace, v-

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Ain't she that old bitch on that Sunday Night Sex Show or whatever it's called. That show is funny as hell. There are some fucked up calls on it, shit you can't make up. My only problem is that this fuckin' dinosaur is reviewing dildos an' shit like that. It's sick. She's so old she could kill herself with one of those things.

10. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

duck, i just thought you might like to know that you're an asshole.

using a cockring is good advice. if you're not sure how to bring it up, work it into foreplay. cockrings are available in everything from metal-studded leather to soft & stretchy silicone. the kegel exercises are good advice too, as is the "something about mary" "hair gel" - only try not to let the stuff get stuck on his ear. you might want to consider desensitizing creams, if you really feel you need them and are comfortable with such products.

taking ginseng daily may also help. use the little vials of extract available at health food stores and asian markets. its a wonderful natural toner for the male system.

personally i would NOT recommend anti-depressants for ejaculation problems. they are totally over-prescribed, and some of their manufacturers are currently being sued for withholding important information regarding dangerous side effects from the FDA. however, if the problem continues, do consider talking to a doctor to be sure there isn't a physiological problem.

11. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

I'd like to thank Applespark for enhancing my sex-life forever with this one:

Get him to watch his breath. Get him to breathe regulary

If you need any help, ask the Yoga meditation forum. It helps to breathe like this for about 2 or 3 times and I reckon after that it should be fine.

Seriously Applespark, I am eternally grateful for this one.

It was like on the first EVER posts on the new forums.

Sebbi

12. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

13. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Lucy, doesnt he frequent the forums?

14. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

lol no!!!! ahh, this post was from like, waaaay long ago, when i didn't even know inbloom!!!!

15. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

this may be part of the problem. he'll last way longer the second and third time around, but if your only doing it once and a while he's obviously gonna cum a lot quicker when that happens....practise makes perfect, so keep going at it with him after he cums. let him cum, get him hard again, and then see what his preformance is like.

16. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

dammit, who the hell keeps reviving old threads....off with their heads!!

17. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

yes...yes, i agree!!!!!!

18. Al13n

Al13n Member

is that you in your sig lucy?

19. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

then close it .......

20. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

does he masturbate profusely?

if so, it might attribute to his quick performance.