Getting angry on opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kiddydope-z, May 3, 2009.

1. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

Hey guys,
    I've recently noticed that when I do oxy, little things tick me off large. I dont know why, and I can't get over it, most of the time it jepordizes my entire trip by putting me into an angry/apathetic mood. Does anyone else get this? :mad:

2. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

i hear ya man, happens to me all the time.
    but i also feel amazing, so those angry feelings don't stick around long.

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

this happens sometimes when im buzzin real hard and someone is just being a bitch. im like STFU and relax, here take one of these lol. killing my buzz, how dare they

5. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sEE i DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM WHEN I'M ON OXYS. PEASE..:D

6. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I have never felt that at all. I pick up the phone and be very nice to telemarketers when normally I just hang up on them, I am a very pleasant person when Im on oxy.

It's nice cause I used to drink a lot before I found opiates and I was a very rude and mean drunk. I hate that side of myself..... thank god I don't drink anymore. :)

7. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

yeah, when i first started i nevvver got angry... but now, its just out of control.

what should i do :(

8. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

controlling you emotions while on a substance is very hard to do. People just react differently to different things. Some people when they get drunk just laugh all the time and act stupid but in a funny way. I become a evil prick everytime drank. When I would plan on drinking I would tell myself, don't let this happen to you tonight.... but it did. I lost alot of friends cause of booze.

When I first started drinking I never was a jerk but then I started to abuse alcohol and I turned into a jerk. Have you been doing oxy to much, have you been abusing it also. If so, you might need to take a break.

9. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

i guess its just too much of a good thing then?

10. china_white

china_white Banned

yea im usually mad calm on opiates
    mind you booze also im just a goof!

11. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I only get angry when I know it's my last one. Then I am super sad panda.

12. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

I can definitely relate to what the OP mentioned about getting angry while on opiates, for me, it was Oxycontin in particular. Usually towards the end of my high is when I would start getting short and then angry with people. It did not seem to happen on other opiates but with Oxy it was crazy. I never got out of control with my anger, usually I would just get short with people who were annoying me. It seemed to go away once I got to the point where I was using up to 400mg a day at times. The one thing I learned that would help with the anger was anti-anxiety medicines like Xanax. One I got to the point where I was coming off my high I would pop a .5 milligram Xanax and the anger would never come up. There are also other anti-anxiety methods that will help with it, too. Slow your breathing down and focus on positive things, it should help. I am not trying to be your shrink, this is just what worked for me.

-NICU (And Then You See Me)

13. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I get irritable as hell sometimes on opiates. It's nothing compared to how angry I am capable of getting on other substances though.. like cocaine.

Usually on opiates I'm pissed off for ten minutes or so, realize it's not worth it, smoke a bowl or sip some wine, and just chillllllllll :cheers2:

14. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Cocaine makes OTHER PEOPLE want to kill me. I never shut up!

15. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

^^^HAHA thats funny Dilly, I'm that way on Opiates:cool:

16. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

same here, except when i pop that xanax, i get SO FUCKING ANNOYING, like u have no clue, my friends dont let me take xanax with ocs anymore or im walkin home...

17. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

^^^And why is that. aren't you more mellow on xanax..

18. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

my little brother is like 10 times more annoying when im buzzin
    but then i realize how high i am and then i just dont care anymore

19. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

when i take it by itself, mixed u would want to stab me in the face.

20. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

you mean mixed with alcohol? cuz thats just dumb