26 replies to this topic

#1 kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 09:01 AM

Hey guys,
I've recently noticed that when I do oxy, little things tick me off large. I dont know why, and I can't get over it, most of the time it jepordizes my entire trip by putting me into an angry/apathetic mood. Does anyone else get this? :mad:

#2 Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 09:22 AM

i hear ya man, happens to me all the time.
but i also feel amazing, so those angry feelings don't stick around long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 09:37 AM

yup

#4 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 11:59 AM

this happens sometimes when im buzzin real hard and someone is just being a bitch. im like STFU and relax, here take one of these lol. killing my buzz, how dare they
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#5 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 12:33 PM

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sEE i DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM WHEN I'M ON OXYS. PEASE..:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 03:49 PM

I have never felt that at all. I pick up the phone and be very nice to telemarketers when normally I just hang up on them, I am a very pleasant person when Im on oxy.

It's nice cause I used to drink a lot before I found opiates and I was a very rude and mean drunk. I hate that side of myself..... thank god I don't drink anymore. :)
You want to be seen? Stand up.... You want to be herd? Speak up.... You want to be respected? Shut up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 04:22 PM

yeah, when i first started i nevvver got angry... but now, its just out of control.

what should i do :(

#8 ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 05:49 PM

controlling you emotions while on a substance is very hard to do. People just react differently to different things. Some people when they get drunk just laugh all the time and act stupid but in a funny way. I become a evil prick everytime drank. When I would plan on drinking I would tell myself, don't let this happen to you tonight.... but it did. I lost alot of friends cause of booze.

When I first started drinking I never was a jerk but then I started to abuse alcohol and I turned into a jerk. Have you been doing oxy to much, have you been abusing it also. If so, you might need to take a break.
You want to be seen? Stand up.... You want to be herd? Speak up.... You want to be respected? Shut up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 07:58 PM

i guess its just too much of a good thing then?

#10 china_white

china_white

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted May 03 2009 - 08:24 PM

yea im usually mad calm on opiates
mind you booze also im just a goof!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

remember folks bring your umbrellas because there is a 50% chance of falling 8mg dillys!

#11 Dillygirl

Dillygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 04:03 AM

I only get angry when I know it's my last one. Then I am super sad panda.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 NICU97203

NICU97203

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 04:48 AM

I can definitely relate to what the OP mentioned about getting angry while on opiates, for me, it was Oxycontin in particular. Usually towards the end of my high is when I would start getting short and then angry with people. It did not seem to happen on other opiates but with Oxy it was crazy. I never got out of control with my anger, usually I would just get short with people who were annoying me. It seemed to go away once I got to the point where I was using up to 400mg a day at times. The one thing I learned that would help with the anger was anti-anxiety medicines like Xanax. One I got to the point where I was coming off my high I would pop a .5 milligram Xanax and the anger would never come up. There are also other anti-anxiety methods that will help with it, too. Slow your breathing down and focus on positive things, it should help. I am not trying to be your shrink, this is just what worked for me.

-NICU (And Then You See Me)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 prissbaby

prissbaby

creepy

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 08:23 AM

I get irritable as hell sometimes on opiates. It's nothing compared to how angry I am capable of getting on other substances though.. like cocaine.

Usually on opiates I'm pissed off for ten minutes or so, realize it's not worth it, smoke a bowl or sip some wine, and just chillllllllll :cheers2:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 Dillygirl

Dillygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 08:27 AM

I get irritable as hell sometimes on opiates. It's nothing compared to how angry I am capable of getting on other substances though.. like cocaine.

Usually on opiates I'm pissed off for ten minutes or so, realize it's not worth it, smoke a bowl or sip some wine, and just chillllllllll :cheers2:

Cocaine makes OTHER PEOPLE want to kill me. I never shut up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 10:02 AM

^^^HAHA thats funny Dilly, I'm that way on Opiates:cool:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 10:15 AM

I can definitely relate to what the OP mentioned about getting angry while on opiates, for me, it was Oxycontin in particular. Usually towards the end of my high is when I would start getting short and then angry with people. It did not seem to happen on other opiates but with Oxy it was crazy. I never got out of control with my anger, usually I would just get short with people who were annoying me. It seemed to go away once I got to the point where I was using up to 400mg a day at times. The one thing I learned that would help with the anger was anti-anxiety medicines like Xanax. One I got to the point where I was coming off my high I would pop a .5 milligram Xanax and the anger would never come up. There are also other anti-anxiety methods that will help with it, too. Slow your breathing down and focus on positive things, it should help. I am not trying to be your shrink, this is just what worked for me.

-NICU (And Then You See Me)

same here, except when i pop that xanax, i get SO FUCKING ANNOYING, like u have no clue, my friends dont let me take xanax with ocs anymore or im walkin home...

#17 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 10:41 AM

^^^And why is that. aren't you more mellow on xanax..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 02:50 PM

my little brother is like 10 times more annoying when im buzzin
but then i realize how high i am and then i just dont care anymore

Because the majority is full of arrogant fuck wits that won't ever experience anything worth experienceing. There are alot of people in the world. How can you expect them all to understand truth?

#19 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 03:08 PM

^^^And why is that. aren't you more mellow on xanax..

when i take it by itself, mixed u would want to stab me in the face.

#20 Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 03:13 PM

you mean mixed with alcohol? cuz thats just dumb

Because the majority is full of arrogant fuck wits that won't ever experience anything worth experienceing. There are alot of people in the world. How can you expect them all to understand truth?

#21 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 03:13 PM

^^^LOL:eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 03:16 PM

no read the post -_-

#23 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 55,549 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted May 04 2009 - 09:21 PM

fucking goddamn right I get pissed..
Im gona be even more pissed when the doctors dont fix my fucking shoulder or whatever is causing this numbness in my finger..

SRSLY .. Im gona be on the fiucking news..!!
This fucking counrty and it armed forces liberate Iraq and Afghanistan,, But you know what kind of heath care a veteran gets at home?? NONE!!!

oh yeah their building hospitals and fire stations over there.. HOW ABOUT THE UNITED STATEs..

when I fuck some VA doctor up,, I can blame it on PTSD.. < the invisible syndrome.. :mad:

fuck these Percocets./.Oh I forgot they are made from The OPIUM POPPY the goddamn UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT IS PROTECTING IN AFGHANISTAN..

FUCK YOU AMERICA.. :beatdeadhorse5:your a waste of time literally..

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#24 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 09:44 PM

You know what, I totally agree with you. this is bullshit how they treat the vets here in the US.. You guys fight to protect us and you can't even get decent health care. Its fucking bullshit..
I had a friend that served 3 1/2 yrs. in the army got shot up in Iraq got medically discharged and because of that he has to pay back 24,000 dollars of his bonus because he did'nt serve the whole 4 yrs.
What kind of bullshit is that. This fucking goverment is fucked up..
I feel sorry for you man. And I appreciate everything you done serving us.
I just wish they would treat you better...
Good Luck my friend..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 55,549 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted May 05 2009 - 08:26 AM

I loved my job in the military. But the only way it works out for anyone is if you give your entire life to it..:( And its amazing how they almost force you to return cause the lack of jobs in the States. and any jobs you do get you have to travel 20,30 miles to build something, after its finished another 30, 40 miles to travel to the next,, hell you might as well be enlisted again.. its BS.

I just came back for the doctors and I did flip cause all these asshole are doing are MRI's and xrays.. "dont you touch people anymore, how the fuck you examine someone by not touching them?"

I had a friend that served 3 1/2 yrs. in the army got shot up in Iraq got medically discharged and because of that he has to pay back 24,000 dollars of his bonus because he did'nt serve the whole 4 yrs.

yeap yeap, it doesnt make sense,, good thing John Murtha is on our side.. (JOKE)http://www.tribune-d..._315221830.html I should slip and fall in his Airport, maybe then Ill get some assistance. :p

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#26 NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted May 05 2009 - 04:30 PM

It appears to others that Im more aggrivated/irritable when Im on opiates, but I dont think thats it per se... To me its more that they take away my feeling to somewhat be politically correct, or to deal with bullshit... I always call people on whatever, point out shit they dont like, etc... Anyone know what I mean?
“The Average Is The Borderline That Keeps Meremen In Their place. Those Who Step Over The Line Are Heroes By The Very Act. Go.”

#27 CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted May 05 2009 - 04:43 PM

Its weird because sometimes I get angry on opiates and other times I'm the nicest person. Depends on the day....lol