Do You Swallow?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Blinkie, Apr 28, 2009.

1. QuartzKitty

QuartzKitty Member

I always swallow unless the guy wants to cum somewhere else.

Warmwet likes this.
  2. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yes, its rude to spit

3. Razor50

Razor50 Member

As much as I love cum splattered on my face an feeling it flow and drip, I also love to swallow, blew a guy last night, a delightful mouthful of cum :)

4. Jeff Doe

Jeff Doe Member

I love the taste of cum. I also love how it stays in the back of the throat. There is something very emotional about it as well as sensual of course.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Yes. I like giving head and I know how it goes. I know the guy wants me to swallow it and I think its hot to swallow it. I like when they get real into it and kinda hold your head down while theyre coming to make sure you swallow it.

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I don't hold her head to make sure she swallows, it's more to keep the stimulation going. I don't stop licking when she starts coming

7. pixieandorcman

pixieandorcman Guest

For me it's both a volume and consistency issue. If the it's really thick or the guys come a lot and it's more than a mouthful or two makes it difficult to swallow. But I really enjoy the feeling of satisfaction I get when I can say I swallowed it all. It's not only neater, it's an ego boost for both me and the guy.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jetpilots67

Jetpilots67 Members

always swallow....from the first time...never thought about spitting i was taught well

OzCountryguy, Micheal9 and Taff70 like this.
  9. Bill1979

Bill1979 Members

I find the same thing when going down on a girl that vegetarian girls do taste different down there, also smell different.
    Not saying either is better or worse, but just different. I am not prejudice ;-)

10. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I'm not sure I could live if I didn't...

:unsure:

11. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

Saves the trouble of having to go spit it out before I go to sleep ! Lol, I don't mind it, and my boyfriend likes it, and I kinda like it too.

12. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My husband and i always swallow cum, can't waste something you work for. I know he loves it and loves sucking cock as much as I do.

13. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

My husband is very visual, so he prefers to cum on my face or chest and watch me slowly wipe it off and lick my fingers clean. So, I swallow, with a show ;)

14. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I swallow, unless spitting would add to the scene in some capacity (ie letting it drool onto my tits) it isnt the greatest taste or consistency of something to swallow but that part is over so fast it hardly matters to me.

1 person likes this.
  15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. You seem pretty fun, and a lot more stable than some of the love and sex forum posters we get through here. I also LOVE your screen name, btw,

16. PunchDrunkKitten

Thank youu:) ive been studying kink since i first hit puberty, so if theres anything ive mastered being functional at, its this.

1 person likes this.
  17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Have you studied rope bondage and knots?

18. PunchDrunkKitten

Not practically. There is a shibari basics workshop in my area that my partner and i intend to take, but from a dominant perspective i prefer mental bondage in keeping with my psychological control mechanisms. My partner has some military background and so ties me fairly well (when he does bind me) but we dont have proper rope either.

19. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

Only a couple of guys ever! But yea I enjoyed it

20. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

It's always something I've done...started because guys like it, but after a while I totally grew into it. It's an acquired taste and I definitely acquired it.