Do You Swallow?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Blinkie, Apr 28, 2009.

1. EastTnParotHead

EastTnParotHead Member

That's the best answer. YES I swallow!!!

2. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I didn't like it at first, but I always have swallowed because it creates far less mess and every guy I've been with really likes it. Now I don't give it a second's thought. Like someone else said, it's just a part of sex.

I don't think it had ever occurred to me to spit it out. Where would I spit it?

3. wowzer

wowzer Member

Only swallow!

4. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

well i am a guy but i ALWAYS swallow!! i like the hands on the back of my head thing it gives me no choice and it puts him in even more control

5. hornyj9

hornyj9 Guest

Swallow
    Guys find a chick sexy if she enjoys every part of his dick. That and deep throating is key in my opinion.

6. 20mbi.luvscum

20mbi.luvscum Member

Even the first time I went to a brothel to get fucked in the ass by a tranny. I was on my back, she was pounding me balls deep. Pulled out, I've slid down a bit, put her cock in my mouth, sucked and jerked it for a bit before she blew in my mouth. I didn't stop, I was soo horny, and wanted more. Since then, ever cock I've ever had an encounter with, I've swallowed all the jizz

7. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

me too!! i feel like i owe the guy i am sucking to let him cum in my mouth and swallow his cum until he is completly done shooting!! my favrite is to deepthroat him when he starts to cum and let him feel my throat while he is getting off!!!

8. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

If I sucked cock I would definitely swallow. When I get around to giving my first blowjob I will definitely let him cum in my mouth and I will definitely swallow.

9. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I spit.

10. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

thats ok too! but i really love the taste and i know when i am sucking cock when he starts cum, swallowing feels so much better to him!!

11. oldcummer

oldcummer Member

I started so young that I thought every one did. I found out later , that I was wrong, but by then I had acquired a taste for cum and now I love it.:love:

12. BellaRose

BellaRose Member

yes, I didn't at first but have "cum" to love it, lol

13. silk896

silk896 Member

If I've allowed someone to ejaculate his stuff into my mouth, it's the height of bad manners to spit it out.
    yes, it tastes ..... ordinary and has the texture of snot, but it's not going to hurt you, and it makes him feel very special.

14. Gorana

Gorana Member

I swallow. I did it only for his pleasure at first, but I got used to swallowing. Still, some of my partners prefered to spray my face and tits.

15. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

When a guy cums in my mouth I swallow, but I really like letting him cum on my face instead when I'm not bothered about the mess.

16. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I much rather give a facial than have her swallow.

17. noname3700

noname3700 Guest

I definitely swallow, I don't like missing a drop.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

18. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

My wife said that while sitting in her parents driveway at the end of her first date, the guy pushed her head down to his cock. She didn't know what else to do except open up and let him slide it in. Before he picked her up, she had decided to let him go all the way so he had taken her virginity about 3 hours prior. She didn't really suck his cock. It was more like he fucked her mouth. And when he came, she didn't know what else to do but swallow. She says the taste wasn't great but tolerable, so she continued to suck and swallow at the end of her dates.

19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Nice never been with a woman who swallowed.

20. Backstreet Lover

Backstreet Lover Member

Always swallow. However I prefer it to be shot onto my face in which case not much happens to find my mouth ;)

1 person likes this.