Do You Swallow?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Blinkie, Apr 28, 2009.

1. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

Almost always swallow. I enjoy it.

The times I don't swallow are either when I am using my mouthful of his cum to coat his penis (or somewhere else on his body) using my tongue as a paint brush or if we are going to kiss and use our tongues in very sensual kisses sharing the mouthful of cum back and forth and we both end up swallowing it.

2. Deep~Sea~Assassin

Deep~Sea~Assassin Member

i always swallow! i think of it this way, if a guy were going down on you and you came in his mouth and he spit, how would that make you feel? odds are it would make you feel really shitty, and i definitely am not trying to make my man feel shitty after blowing his load.:cool:

3. Telepath

Telepath Banned

I do not need some man's psychic spit from his penis fluid in sitting in my stomach, invading my psychic space. If it was in my vagina obviously that is a different story and the sperm would not be sitting there, it would be doing something specific.
    The stomach is an important part of the human and you do not just put anything in it, it could damage you spiritually & mentally. be careful, only swallow if you love the person and they love you.
    That goes for men when they eat a woman, as it is more detrimental to men when they ingest bodily fluids than for women.

4. Deep~Sea~Assassin

Deep~Sea~Assassin Member

being that i dont just suck random dicks (actually i only suck 1 dick and we are very much in love with each other) i dont think that will be a problem for me :sunny:

5. cathy22

cathy22 Member

6. Chris93

Chris93 Guest

mostly

7. Rosie55

Rosie55 Member

I always swallow, as the op said, a girls got to get her protein somehow;)

8. so_cool

so_cool Member

i needa get in touch with some of these girls!

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I always used to - loved to swallow sperm and also cum-swap with my partner but these days with aids I sadly had to stop; too much risk unless you and your partner are both tested and trustworthy.

Of course they say that any bacteria is killed by stomach acid and if you can deep throat so that he shoots staright down your throat it is maybe OK, but if you have any abrasions, cuts, raw gums in your mouth then you are putting yourself at risk.

Simon

ps - vegetarians taste the best :)

Calibabe39 likes this.
  10. mathmatt

mathmatt Member

I've only ever tasted my own semen after masturbating, and in those instances I've swallowed it.

11. fi86

fi86 Member

No, I can't stand the taste, makes me gag and want to hurl. I prefer him to cum on my face if I'm giving head.

12. Myralou

Myralou Visitor

Yes I have no problem swallowing if im in the mood for it...

13. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

Yes always. I love it.

14. squeezy

squeezy Member

everytime

15. susandont

susandont Guest

have answered this before but here goes again, my rules.

1/ like you,----------I may spit
    2/ love you ---------I will swallow
    2/ it lust ---------I may gargle
    love Susan

16. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

it would make me gag to try and spit it out. better just let the little guys hangout in your belly for awhile.

17. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I love swallowing.

18. silk896

silk896 Member

I swallow. If I have let a guy ejaculate in my mouth, it's because I am making love to him, and just as I would receive his semen in my vagina/bottom as part of the act of loving, so I take his semen into my tummy.

I will say, it's not the greatest stuff in the world, but it is part of loving.

What i don't like is him thinking he can use my face/hair/body as a cum depository without permission.

19. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I genuinely appreciate when a girl swallows. I kind of assume that it may not always be the best...but it's such a fucking turn on for me as a guy. I know that when I go down on a girl...it's not always the most pleasant thing if I were to take it out of context. But in the moment, there's nothing hotter than swallowing a woman. So I appreciate a girl who can get enough into the moment to make it right.

20. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Only on occasion