Rapid detox under anesthesia

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mortysmate, Apr 26, 2009.

1. mortysmate

mortysmate Member

for those of you trying to get off an opiate dependency, i want to share my story. I spent about eight years addicted to Vicodin, then Oxycontin, suboxone etc. I would chart out a tapering schedule and go through misery until it became unbearable, then use again. I had hidden this from my wife, who thought i just kept getting bad flu every few months. one day she found my pills. The next day we were in a meeting with the Waismann method, a rapid detox institute in LA. A few days later i left their hospital facility clean!! i had spent years trying to rid myself of this horrible dependency, and they did it like magic. I do not work for them but am a former patient and, if youre ready to reclaim your life, i suggest you give them a call..

2. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

can they help me with chronic masturbation?

lol

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

4. china_white

china_white Banned

what about my addiction to spam?

man i love that meat (if it even is meat)

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i) love spam!! (posting)

like this one

6. mortysmate

mortysmate Member

wow- for supposedly hip people there sure seems to be a few cynics amomgst us:) The fact is i am an ex-patient and my experiences are valid. Hopefully some people who may actually benefit from the additional infomation my experiences described read my post..Knowledge is power, after all. Its somewhat dissapointing that when one mentions a really positive outcome, some witty denegraders seem inspired to cheapen it with their own projections of suspicion as to it's inherant sincerity. However, my only agenda is in sharing and hopefully helping someone make informed choices. i guess that even in a forum that supposedly espouses non-jugemental openness there is still room for cynical negativity..However, opinions do not alter the validity of my original statement. The fact is i am extremely grateful to the Waismann Method for what i feel was a life-saving procedure, but if you want to denegrade my salvation into spam, then so be it. Perhaps thats more enlightening as to your outlook than to the reality of my situation:toetap05:

7. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

What the hell are you even talking about...... In further posts you might just want to say what the F your talking about without trying to sound so freaking smart.

Were all just normal people here, you would have better success talking like a normal human being..... Not act like a superior person just cause you got clean...

Your motives are good, I understand you just want to help.... but just speak like a normal person please.

8. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

9. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

This whole paragraph reminds me exactly how people at AA meetings talk. :puke:

10. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

some people can be fucking stupid. there is nothing wrong with wanting to be clean. im not in a rush to be clean but have an open mind. jesus christ.

11. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

ya there is no problem with people trying to get clean, Im all for it.... not dissing that at all....

12. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I've been to treatment, and I live with a counselor (THAT can be fun some days), and so I'm fully well aware of the treatment options available to those of use who want to get clean. HOWEVER (you like that word, I noticed, so see what I did there? I used it for you. I have a degree too) this forum is really not the place for it, and using the name of the facility in which you found your enlightenment is considered spam, not your espousing or embracing the new lifestyle you woke up to after your rapid detox.

I've had conversations with lots of people who've had ultra rapid (I live in New York, anybody with $5 gs can get it done, but none of those places takes insurance); not to be a naysayer nor a cynic, but those who went for ultra rapid and did not follow up with meetings and counseling had a very high relapse rate. When addicts get clean, I truly believe (this is personal experience now) that they need a support network of fellow recovered addicts to help them stay that way.

Just my .02. I found NA and AA worked, if I ignored the snide people, worked the Book and kept my focus. Unfortunately for me, I got hurt and wound up back on the opiates.

13. mortysmate

mortysmate Member

thank you illcanabillyvanilly
    and yes, i also totally think follow up meetings are imperitive to remain sober, absolutely agree dillygirl.
    Im not gonna try and justify the way i speak either, other than to say it doesnt reflect me feeling superior to anyone..Bloody hell, someones threatened by my diction? come on..:rolleyes:

14. mortysmate

mortysmate Member

oh, i dont have a degree either

15. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

not threatened at all, But this paragraph makes not friggen sense at all.
    Im just saying if you want people to relate with you talking like a religious leader or a politician does not work.

we thought your first post was spam, then you come back with this garbage..... Im just saying your not very good at communicating with people on normal terms.

16. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

Just talk like a normal person with normal life experiences and you will have much more success around here... Just a little advice.

17. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

that paragraph makes sense to me, i think thats pretty interesting way of getting sober. this is an opiate forum, if someone wants to share something opiate-related, why do you got to shit on them?

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

why would you spend a few grand to get knocked out on some gas to kick drugs..
    When you can do the same thing with Dust-Off yourself, for about 20 bucks..:leaving:

19. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

Im not shitting on nobody... I just dont like it when people are trying to sound smart and end up making no sence at all.

20. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

WTH is Dust Off. Off to Google I go.

Edit: CANNED AIR? You're effing kidding right?