Dxm/dph

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MrDot, Apr 23, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Really the events I'm about to explain are so strange, they make no sense to me nor does the dosage come close to be connected IMO.

So last night I had sort of a cold, thought I was getting one so I pulled out the medicine. Like a 4th of this bottle was left, it was like nyquil, it had DPH (Sleep Aid), DXM and some pain reliver which I know is bad to mix in a larger dose. Yes, I have experience (a lot) with DXM so I know what kind of dosage I need to get high, in no way though last night was i looked to 'trip', I drank everything that was left in the bottle because I couldn't find a measuring cup, I then took a few sleeping pills (DPH) to get to sleep. I laid down.... I was feeling very 'droopy', just a full on tired almost but not quite tired enough to fall asleep. I seemed to be stuck between sleep and conciousness. Everytime I closed my eyes and reopened them, everything felt like a picture-by-picture frame by frame like deal. After like 20 minutes, as I kept closing and opening my eyes my visual began to fade to orange and black..... Finally for the scary part, an intense slam feeling came upon me and the walls and floor went to a black scratchy image and peices of images went to a dark orange, then suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway, all black... It then raised its hand then BAM, it all was gone and my eyes had never shut... it was so realllll... The realistic parts about it is what scared me, not the image all by itself. I've done DPH at larger doses, not way high to the point of not being able to tell real and fake apart but I know similar feelings.. I have no clue what caused this, but it was sooo freaky and I think the mixture of medication really caused this... just thought I'd share that and thought I'd mention to all of you to watch what the fuck yer mixing :p haha

2. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

I do. Take your own advice for me k?

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

please no

dxm idc about because eh idk dissociatives not for me.

but DPH comon bro get some real drugs if u wanna trip; shrooms or LSD

4. walsh

walsh Senior Member

It sounds just like a standard 2nd plateau DXM trip to me, nothing special. Glad you had a good time though ;)

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

while im sick of the "get real drugs" argument, i gotta agree with spense. dph is horrible to trip on. i admit when i first tried it, i enjoyed the stonedish feeling it gave me along with the visuals. but the other times i tried it, i hated it.

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

its not even a trip, its a disgrace to the word trip for those who use it, its a messed up delirious state where the hallucinations are hard to tell from reality... translation NOT FUN DONT DO IT

:)

7. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

yeah OTC antihistamines/deleriants suck balls to trip on. go eat a hol jimson weed plant seeds and all its waaay better.

lol jk youd probably die

8. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Eh, it's not even a trip? Technically it would be man, I don't care for it and yes I've done it before but some people like that whole experience. A lot of people like the wicked hallucinations, in the opinion of say an experienced DPH user, for an LSD user to say 'hallucinations' it'd be simple a disgrace towards the dph user. DPH defines HALLUCINATIONS, lsd is more so morphing, not seeing shit.

9. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

AGAIN, FUCK, I wasn't trying to fucking trip dumbasses, it was an unintended hallucination.

10. lostminty

lostminty Member

I used to like my dxm, but its so...defiant

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

MrDot, your sig's analogy is flawed. Saying vegetarians are to food what pacifists are to war implies vegetarians don't eat food. They do, they just don't eat meat. I think you mean "It's like fasting between meals".

12. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

dph was one of my first drug experiences. i cant remember if i tried it before or after i tried weed, but i know it was before i smoked regularly.