Mixing Percocets and Muscle relaxers

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Apr 8, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Mixing Percocets and Muscle relaxers
    i just popped 2 5mgoxycodone/500mg acetaphetamion generic perks and im thinkin about popin a muscle relaxer, its a generic clyop somthing i dunno the full name but they are perscription

is it ok to mix them together,? im only gunna tkae one muscle rlaxer plus i been smoking mad weed

edit: they are generic Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine)

not sure how big they are they say DAN on one side of them

2. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

Perfectly fine. Most CPP (chronic pain patients) are prescribed a muscle relaxer with a pain medication. Just don't overdo it. A rule of thumb when mixing things, is to take HALF of your normal dose of each substance when mixing. Also, if you are not experienced with both substances, make sure you take the one you aren't experienced with by itself before mixing, so you understand the effects.

Also, it seems you may have Flexeril aka Cyclobenzaprine, which is not really recreational. Mixed with Oxycodone it could give a decent buzz though, who knows.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i felt nausea at first but after bout an hour i felt total awesome, just smoekd a blunt of fine weed

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Flexeril never did much for me. I always end up taking like 17 of them, with minimal effects. Lots of people love them though.

I've taken a few somas with percocets before, but it didn't seem to add much, if anything, to the buzz. That's just me though. I'm weird.

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

17 of them with minimal effects? Jesus, just doing 2 or 3 had me falling asleep standing up

6. TopNotchStoner

When I say "minimal effects", I'm referring to recreational effects. lol It's a lot like soma, for me, and soma barely does anything at all. The last time I took soma, I took 12 350mg somas and all they did was give me some really weird body tremors and it was just annoying, but not recreational at all. I'm not a fan of muscle relaxers, though I've given them numerous opportunities to impress me; they failed everytime. lol

7. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

^I am surprised you didn't die from that much Soma. The body tremors sounds like mini seizures, considering the fact that Soma lowers your seizure threshold I believe...

8. TopNotchStoner

That could be possible. The point is, I find muscle relaxers to completely lack any and all recreational value.

9. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

As do I. Mixed with Opiates, they can be useful, though. Although Soma is the only one that had ANY recreational value, mixed or not...to me anyways.

10. TopNotchStoner

Lots of people like soma, but I just don't see the appeal. Oh well, different tokes for different folks.

11. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Yea, they aren't very recreational to me either.

12. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

ME EITHER..Sucks Balls

13. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Well you do fucking 17 of them what do you expect.
    People are clueless, why in your right mind would you do 17 of them. Sorry but really shows the stupidity in your actions man. Just because you take something and it dosen't do anything for you. Dosen't mean you shove more down your throat. What a fucking dumbass.
    No wonder we have kids Oding all over the place.
    HAHA The more I read your post: YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMB MOTHER FUCKER AREN'T YOU.

14. TopNotchStoner

hahaha You think I give a fuck what you think? Besides, I haven't had any flexeril in YEARS. Same for soma. I don't do shit like that anymore. In fact, I haven't had ANY pills for a long time; not even xanax. If you have a problem with me, that's fine. Your opinion matters not:)

15. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

HAHA Personally I don't care if you think I care that you think you care. This is for other kids out there to learn not to do stupid shit...:D
    And it dosen't mean I don't likw ya your cool.

16. TopNotchStoner

lol I understand that. I guess I should put disclaimers on posts like that. haha If you'll notice, I said it was a waste of time to take them anyway.

But yeah....I don't do stupid shit like that anymore. I honestly believe I'm lucky to be alive after some of the wreckless shit I've done, because I definitely used to be VERY wreckless shit, in regards to pharms.

For the record, I think you're a cool guy too, but I don't like being talked to like that by anyone. I do understand where you're coming from though, and it's all good:)

17. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I understand man, And believe me, I have done some real stupid shit in my day..LOL
    Hell I'm sure I still do..LOL.
    Pease:D

18. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Yeah, it took me a bit of self-control the first time I heard TNS talk about the shit he has done, haha.

S'all good.

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

haha there goes oxy again on his opiate fueled rants :)

20. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Feels amazing, but be careful to not overdo either, as you dont want a trip to the hospital... or the morgue.