How many women love cum in them?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Cool Hand, Apr 5, 2009.

1. kym1979

kym1979 Member

hell yes !!!

2. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

I love to be flooded and to feel it run out of me. It makes me feel complete, whole, that we have been completely connected, held nothing back.

3. ClaireJ

ClaireJ Member

oh I love for a guy to cum in me pussy ass mouth wherever

4. mm1217

mm1217 Guest

Seems that lots of girls like their men cum in them..
    My ex also likes that but now my gf won't allow.. she says she doesn't like anything sticky..she doesn't like most of the lubricant too.
    But I remember when we were together for the first year we fuck like crazy and she says she enjoys me cum in her.

Is that my gf "tolerates" me at first and now dares to say her opinion....or is that she doesn't love me as much as before? I found her become far less sexual to me now=(

5. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

I have to use condoms (don't use the pill) but I have always wanted cum in me. That just turns me on so bad thinking about a guy squirting in me.

6. krog180

krog180 Member

Id ether address this problem or move on to another partner it won't get any better or easier as life goes on .
    So don't waste you youth
    your a long time dead :biker::bobby:

7. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

i love it when my bf cums in me. like others have said, it makes the sex that much more intimate and sexy. it is particularly hot when we are having rough sex and my bf cums at the same time as me, which can be hard because i tend to contract alot when i am cumming, which pushes his cock out sometimes. i have never been a fan of the pull-out - it can be so very dissatisfying. sure, sometimes i like my guy to shoot a load on my belly or boobs or ass but i'd rather have him cum deep inside my wet pussy or inside my ass. so much hotter.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sorcerio

Sorcerio Guest

Most girlfriends I've had would grab on to me and try to pull me inside deeper right as the moment was happening. Good thing too...species propagation and all.

9. fi86

fi86 Member

Inside arse yes, but not in my pussy.

10. kelzo

kelzo Guest

Why arse and not pussy?

11. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yeah, I'm not a fan of cum inside my pussy. I don't like it trickling out for the next hour. My first choice is definitely in my mouth but I admit it hasn't always been that way. It didn't use to like it in my mouth, but now I am totally into it. Truth be known though, 9 times out of 10 when finish with anal...and yes, I do like it when he comes inside there.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No chance of getting pregnant thru anal - possibly her answer??

13. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Most women do. For whatever reason.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose if they were seriously averse to it there would be potential issues with reproduction.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When you ejaculate into a womans vagina , they can't actually feel the cum inside them moving around can they only maybe when it dribbles out ?

16. tonya36

tonya36 Guest

this is a funny thread....lol sure we love it !! its a part of great sex

17. kelleyandsusan

kelleyandsusan Member

Me Me, In Me, On Me

18. hiskitten

hiskitten Member

I do. It wouldn't feel complete if I didn't get filled with his sperm. I feel it's the most intimate part because he is inseminating me by filling my womb with his seed.