• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 zencoyote

zencoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 09:27 AM

Kind of like two little effeminate boys.

You have the WRONG dude, dude!!!

I don't fight...don't need to. I was hoping you'd take the bait.
It's like this. It is very easy to disarm and disable a knife wielding attacker with a simple walking stick. My reach with a stick is far greater than a knife. One shot to the solar plexus and a sweep behind the ankles. Subject disabled without a fight and the aching solar plexus will make one forget they even have a knife.

CANE-FU!!!!!

Zen
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.

-Thomas Jefferson

#22 neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast

• PipPipPip
  • 3,465 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 12:25 PM

Damn. I was hoping after the play knife fight we could kiss.

I don't need to fight either. If somebody comes up and pushes me, though, I'm pushing back.

This is how it is for me: Somebody comes up at me and makes a stabbing motion with a knife. I take a brick and smash it over their face.

#23 zencoyote

zencoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 03:04 PM

Sorry, there are only two men whom I'll kiss. One is my Italian brother and the other has been my friend for 40 years. No tongue though. LOL!!!

Nah, most of this has been just good fun. I deplore violence and though I will defend myself and innocents it really makes me feel awful to do it.
I've seen too much blood and guts. I gave that up long ago and still carry some guilt and remorse for some that I hurt. Not all, however.

How about we all put down our weapons and pass the bong around??

Zen
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.

-Thomas Jefferson

#24 neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast

• PipPipPip
  • 3,465 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 06:27 PM

There are exactly zero men I'd like to kiss. I used to say I'd sleep with Billy Idol just for the story, but age has taught me that that would probably be a traumatic mistake. I'm sure we'd both be crying by the end.

Yeah, I can imagine that it might be the case that some individuals may just conflict with your right to exist, period. I've never even been in a real fight, though. Just some half-assed headlocking in high school that didn't get anywhere.

#25 zencoyote

zencoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 08:05 PM

Consider yourself fortunate.

-Thomas Jefferson

#26 freeinalaska

freeinalaska

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted June 08 2009 - 01:40 PM

How about we all put down our weapons and pass the bong around??

Zen

Now that's the smartest thing said in this thread...... and pretty smart in general,

#27 Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted June 08 2009 - 06:55 PM

Dang people, what's with all the violence? And why you helping a violent person become more violent? That like giving a terrorist and new gun... if ya have to ask how to knife fight, then you shouldn't be fighting... save the anger and release it on a good video game, or get a punching bag.
I don't smoke anymore, but that bong idea is a good one...

#28 zencoyote

zencoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted June 08 2009 - 09:03 PM

I don't smoke anymore, but that bong idea is a good one...

You're still most welcome to join the circle.....and...it might be a good idea if you could help pack fresh bowls for us when we get tooooo stoned to do it!!

Zen

-Thomas Jefferson

#29 Rekno69

Rekno69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted June 09 2009 - 04:25 PM

too stoned to pack bowls, dunno but sounds like you boys might be rook's. Or maybe it's just I have a huge tolerance for it because of the dank local Britich Columbian bud, tokes so good, betyou can't just have one. Considering my past expieriences in fighting and of the such I have come to the steadfast conclusion I would slay all of you, Merely because of my gigantic stature and physical build.

#30 Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted June 09 2009 - 05:32 PM

LOL...I don't smoke anymore because I smoked too much, prime bud that would pass out most people, I'd just keep on tokin, enjoying my thoughts, the music, in my own time... but after 30+ years, my lungs almost gave out, had to quit so I can breathe again... but if I joined the circle there's no way I'm just gonna watch...

#31 zencoyote

zencoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted June 09 2009 - 05:45 PM

too stoned to pack bowls, dunno but sounds like you boys might be rook's.

Ha!!! I was smoking Acpulco Gold, Panama Red, Red Columbian, Thai stick, Park Lanes and other weed before you were a gleam in your Pappy's eye. Rook indeed.

Considering my past expieriences in fighting and of the such I have come to the steadfast conclusion I would slay all of you, Merely because of my gigantic stature and physical build.

I'll get my walking stick....

Zen

-Thomas Jefferson

#32 Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted June 09 2009 - 06:39 PM

Ha!!! I was smoking Acpulco Gold, Panama Red, Red Columbian, Thai stick, Park Lanes

Yeah man, I haven't seen that stuff in years... been searching while I was smoking, found good stuff here and there, but nothing like the classics...
I bid you hail friend, you know it brother!!!

I did find blonde hash and some other hash from India a while back, made from the pollen of the mature plant... heard they walked through the fields with arms outstretched and the gooey, resinous pollen stuck to their arms, then they balled it up and packed it... pure unrefined goodness...
it kicked my ass and I had huge tolerence.

With that thought, I bid you peace.

#33 Earl of Obe

Earl of Obe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 26 2009 - 06:06 AM

I have a black belt in Sum Dom Fuk and if you are ever faced with a knife weilding jackass who wants to engage in a knife fight, chances are great you will be slashed and stabbed...the best defense is to go out and buy some really comfortable shoes and join a track team to learn how to run fast and long!

#34 Musikero

Musikero

• PipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted June 26 2009 - 07:01 PM

LOL, for a moment there I thought you were talking about a real MA. :D My two cents, which agree with yours: If said jackass is showing you his knife guess what? That's good news! Cause you can see his knife! Now you know for sure that it's not in your best interests to mess with him so get the fuck outta there. No need to play hero. This coming from a martial artist who cross trains in Aikido and Kali.

#35 Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver

• PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted June 26 2009 - 11:12 PM

LOL, for a moment there I thought you were talking about a real MA. :D My two cents, which agree with yours: If said jackass is showing you his knife guess what? That's good news! Cause you can see his knife! Now you know for sure that it's not in your best interests to mess with him so get the fuck outta there. No need to play hero. This coming from a martial artist who cross trains in Aikido and Kali.

agreed, from a martial artist who trains in shotokan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#36 HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper

learning a new way

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted July 08 2009 - 05:02 AM

A violent man dies a violent death - Lao Tzu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

#37 Musikero

Musikero

• PipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted July 08 2009 - 05:17 AM

Just beat it - Michael Jackson

#38 PhilipFry

PhilipFry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 09 2009 - 04:07 PM

avoid knife fights...if you roll with someone that knows what theyre doing, youre going to get cut even if you "win". learn it, practice it, take classes (i recommend modern arnis), and most of all, if you ever run into a situation where you may need to use it, try running first.

#39 flurryfury

flurryfury

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 08:10 PM

What are some good noobie knives?

#40 Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted July 29 2009 - 06:28 AM

The best way to survive a knife fight is to make sure your knife has a trigger, and shoots bullets.
  • scratcho and ArtOfJaCOb like this

Click to shop at FS Books