4 aco dmt prices

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

To those of you whove bought 4 aco dmt, how much have you generally paid for a gram?

2. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

My friend used to buy it for 140.

3. white_magic

white_magic Member

sounds 'bout right. Damn this chem is expensive.

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Not really, a gram would give you 35-50 doses, which would be only a couple bucks for a full trip, which is a hell of alot better than paying 30 bucks for an eighth of mush

5. white_magic

white_magic Member

true true. I was just thinking in terms of 2c-x's pricing per gram, but even 2c-x's yield much less trips per gram.

6. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

lol not really. with a popular vendor im paying 138 with express and insurance. and with 2c-e, 2c-i, 2c-t-7, 20mg is a respectable dose for most ppl. although some ppl need more. thats 50 doses a gram about. pretty damn good if u ask me. and for aco-dmt i avent gotten it yet although a new source jus popped up that has it for 125 a gram.

7. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Im paying 140 a gram, not expensive at all, considering the only other sources ive seen, they have been like 200 a gram.

8. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

$140 for 1000mg. A dose is 20mg. 1000mg divided by 25mg is 50 doses. $140 divided by 50 doses is $2.8 a dose.

That's cheap, man. And that's with 20mg doses, instead of 10. lol

9. ODB

ODB Member

The manufacturer charges ~200 a gram.

10. ODB

ODB Member

Considering that you cannot get it anywhere esle $440 is a reasonable price for 2 grams. You are lucky to know where to find it at all. I know a legit vendor that has it priced the same. I know the vendor that that vendor got it from and they are not responding at all to anyone, and it will be like that for a while seeing the manufacturer is under government review.

11. Prea

Prea Member

Yea I wish I could find some :(

I definitely wouldn't pay $440 for 2g though.

12. ODB

ODB Member

LOL, enjoy having none then.

You realize you are trying to get a reseller to sell you less than retail price. You want the middle man price but the manufacturer discontinued this product so there is only limited amounts available. only from resellers. But good luck in your quest.

Go ask a car dealer to sell you a new car for barely over their bulk rates. They wont sell it for less than $300 profit.

13. CrypToka420

CrypToka420 Member

what the hell. the source i know charges 525 for a GRAM!!!!!! and THAT is expensive. what the hell

14. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Yeah, they can charge that though because that is the best RC ever. At least from what I have read. I know of the 440 for two grams too. That is a rip off though. I don't think I will buy it till one of my other sources stocks it.

15. CrypToka420

CrypToka420 Member

i only have that one source so far, and it is just sooo expensive. ill proly wait till i find another source.

16. Magical mystery tourguide

Well i just finished buying mine for 488 bucks for 2 grams, if you calculate it out its like less than 5 bucks a trip, even then such a great deal compared to buying shrooms off of the street where youd pay the same amount for 35 bucks.

17. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

damn it...really?