What are you/have you been doing today?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by amybird, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

when I did I say my donkey could be photographed?

My donkey is not some peach in a can

I wouldnt even try to define my donkey

2. daisymelan

daisymelan Professional fence sitter

Vig --- big hugs lady. Not sure what to say, but I am certain whatever happened, you do not deserve to be treated like that. Defaulting on a lease seems pretty easy in the grand scheme of things if it involves your mental health. He is not worth another minute of your time. And I do not think that age is the factor... maybe life experiences or something, but I always see age as barrier that is easily overcome if two people want to be together.

bcmama - I hope you do get to relax. I had a very nice sleep in this morning... still in my pj's at 2pm. This day is pretty darn cool so far!!! (had to come back up and type this. My 3yo keeps say "sah sah come" Santa come.. lol. he thinks if I got a card and chocolates that santa should come bring him something. lmbo)

Dom - you sexy!!!!!! =) When I see those masks I always think that the party must have been filled with debauchery. lol ;)

3. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

vig - sorry about your situation =[ dont really know what to say,, everyones said it all.. and re the secret dread pic, ill post it in the inspiration thread =]

4. JasonVII

JasonVII Is Awesome

went to see star trek... its awesome, even if your not a trekkie go and see it you will still enjoy it

5. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

went to see wolverine (husbands choice) it was corny but goot.<--[ozzydread: "should this be good?"]

and vig, I'm feeling for you <3 I was in an abusive relationship a few years ago. Deep down I always knew it wasn't right but I covered it over with love. Love goes both ways though. I had a lot of friends around me at the time but it realli didn't help. My family were the ones I could go to. It's a very intimate situation to be in and only you know. It's so easy to say, 'if my man said that I'd be gone'. I found myself wanting to go time and time again but you just stay. When I got out of it though after feeling so scared and weak at first, I healed and felt so free. I'm so glad I set myself free.

6. mandyland

mandyland Senior Member

vig...that blows. I do not think age is a factor either as daisy said...my man and I are 15 yrs apart and at times it can be strange when reminiscing on past experiences and realizing he was rock'n out to zepplin and gettin laid while I was still in diapers...lol. But uh...we love eachother and because we made that choice our relationship works. It sounds like you made a bad choice in choosing a mate....Im sure he has some wonderful attributes but nobody deserves to be treated the way he treats you. Try sitting down with him and dont allow things to escalate into a fight. Talk very smoothly and calm like and lay out a plan. Let him know that if together the two of you cant make this work then he nees to pack up and hit the road. Argh....ok thats my two cents....only speakin from experience. Ive been in abusive relationships too hun....no bueno. decide what you want out of life first and then be bold enough to follow it even if it means kicking his ass to the curb! Life does go on.

7. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

im going to work now..its 5.45am and im so tired:(

8. knotty_kate

knotty_kate Member

aw vig, I agree with mandy - age isn't THE factor in muffled up relationships
    and it's not YOUR fault for getting into abusive relationships - people who abuse other people are horrible and it's never the victims fault. everytime I hear about a girl 'asking for' whatever her boyfriend did to her, I feel like going on a vicious man hunt and burning my bra lol
    cheer up lady, if it doesn't work there's still so much life to live.
    my bf and I argue all the time too, but if he ever physically harassed me, not only would he be single, he'd be in a coma, courtesy of moi.

today was shit
    boyfriend is my supervisor at work, I'm the manager, he did the WORST closing of our restaraunt ever and I had to deal with that all morning, plus he was late, plus I had a million customers waiting at opening, then someone called in because they had an appointment with a doctor in van for like four weeks but decided to call me the day before (i call BS, doctors note or it didn't happen) and then I got a ticket for 'failure to display my N'. $110. My fault, really, and no points against my license, which is nice, but still, what a cherry on top of my day lol
    then I hung out with my dad who claimed he could pass a breathilizer (sp?) test because he had an air freshener hanging from his rear view mirror lol (no he doesn't drink and drive, he's just weird like that)

also don't you guys know? pat's donkey is reeeeal shy. no pictures, please lol

9. Enjoy

Enjoy Senior Member

today I went to school.... came home and played guitar... 4 hours later I am still playing my guitar.

10. pypes

pypes Hot alien babes

I've got a list of shit as long as my arm that I've got to do but i can't really be bothered with 90% of it. I do have to fix a PC because the blokes coming to collect it this afternoon, and I've got to be at work again for about 6, so i can finish for 9:30ish so i can go to sleep and wake up at 4:30 to go to work. I'm glad god invented cigarettes because i don't drink coffee.

11. daisymelan

daisymelan Professional fence sitter

Day 5 of quit smoking. =)

Btw, since there are lots of guitar players on this forum (or so it seems) does anyone recommend a site for beginners? Maybe just to learn some chords? I have a guitar that a friend lent me, but I only know three cords. :/ I could just google, but I imagine someone knows a better spot than google.

12. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

thank you everyone for the advice. i fell like i should at least try to work on it. i feel like we have a lot of potential even though we jumped into living together waaaay too soon. i feel better about it today after he and i talked about it.
    anyways, dom, you have gorgeous lips nom nom nom

13. pypes

pypes Hot alien babes

downlode metal method off TPB, then quite after a month

14. hellodreadhead

hellodreadhead Beta as fuck

Today I ate subway with my husband and we watched the most EPIC pirate copy of Wolverine. Oh my lord you could see the safety wires and everything. Lulz

15. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

Me and my pet donkey laid down some tight ass beats in the studio today. They're pretty sick. He loves to hear the bass go boom

16. hawtmamah

hawtmamah Member

i had my monthly pee in a cup OB appointment and am hanging out with the kiddos while almost simultaneously working on my etsy shop stock, looking for a used van to buy online since my jeep is not going to pass emissions without at least $1000 put into it.....*sigh* cleaning the house and finishing up laundry. good times. i know, an exciting life i lead. ;)

17. uhvo

uhvo Member

what does you donkey do in general?

went to uni and then off to court to give some free legal advice to people. wrote some pleadings and this very nice and groovy old farmer gave me coffee and cookies to thank me. it put a smile on my face and i once again got some reassurance that people can be nice :)

18. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

today i ripped off half of my toe nail.
    ow.

19. chemigals

ouch!!!!!!

20. chemigals

i hula hooped today then I had a argument with a bunch of little shits that were playing in my garden,they called me a cow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.