wiener piercing

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Joey Cid, Mar 17, 2009.

1. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I would advise against it. My ex had it and they are VERY painful to have done, they are usually (and should be to heal the best) done at a large gauge (his was a 10) they don't always close up when they are taken out and he was down for the count sexually for MONTHS before he could have sex without pain.

Not to mention it's didn't feel very nice for me, and he couldn't pee standing up anymore.

THINK about it, READ about it. Don't get it done because you think it's going to look cool, it's not always a hit with the ladies and you can really limit your future sexual partners.

2. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

no i don`t like it.

3. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I was just talkingg to my piercing lady about this, apparently they are not physically pleasurable (in the way vertical hoods on females are) for the man, or for people he's intamite with (unless they are specifically into that kind of thing), and there is a good chance it will make you pee funny..and apparently it can be inconvienient for girls performing oral sex.

But not to discourage, I think if you want anything then you should get it done- for you- cause it's an amazing rush to get body mod!

4. upintheairforlife

upintheairforlife Member

I just got mine done this past monday, i'm psyched, I can't wait for 5 more weeks to get done!!! Wohoo.

5. missedit

missedit Member

Yeah, ouch... after what I've read about them I don't know why anyone would want one (no offence) it just seems soo.... Painful and if you wanna take it out, does the hole still stay so you'd still have to piss sitting down?

6. upintheairforlife

upintheairforlife Member

not too painful so far, the hole would close up with time, and peeing sitting down is easier, but both could be done, depends also on the gauge of the ring or barbell. by the way i'm really clean cut and have never done ne thing like this, it's kinda like the guy next door thing, noone would ever have a clue i had this done. neway missedit, u seem cool from what i could tell.

7. missedit

missedit Member

Thanks lol that's probably the first time anyone's called me cool in my entire life :p. And thanks for the info, still scares me though...

8. moonchild2969

moonchild2969 Members

Ok, so looking at some of these replies it kind of cracks me up. I have a PA and a Jacob's ladder. Of course my girlfriend doesn't speak for all women, but she enjoys my piercings. Or sex life has not suffered any from my piercings before or after the fact. I myself like piercings so I've rated my piercings based on pain level. My PA was uncomfortable as for pain levelbut not as bad as I anticipated. The Jacob's ladder didn't hurt hardly at all. The only thing bad about the genital piercings is the healing time. Anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Getting my nipples pierced hurt more than getting my cock pierced. Like someone said earlier, if you're going to get your member pierced, do it because you want to, not because the chances of turning on women and improving sex life.

9. moonchild2969

moonchild2969 Members

Why would he have to pee sitting down? I haven't had this issue whatsoever.

10. moonchild2969

moonchild2969 Members

Again, never had this issue and I don't understand how these piercings could stop someone from getting an erection. All my penile piercings are 10ga and no problems for me or my girlfriend.

11. disGOSSing

disGOSSing Members

I had a frenum piercing for a few years. Girls always asked questions, but few actually wanted to see it. It did nothing for me sexually, but I enjoyed having it - I mean, if anything, it got girls talking about my dick in a non-comical, open way and I never felt embarrassed. I think a lot of girls wanted to see it, but we're too shy to ask. An ex I was with eventually asked me to take it out and preferred it that way, so I never put it back in. Now that I'm single again, I'd probably get it pierced again, but in a different way.

12. DizzleBean

DizzleBean Members

Lol I dont care for penis piercings. A friend of mine knew someone who had one and his girlfriend had a clitoral piercing and well during sex they got "Locked" an ambulance had to be called. The doctors had to cut the piercings to separate them. Plus some piercings can have the potential to cause internal damage to the vaginal wall in women. Not something I would care for or want to risk.. but that's just me.

13. Scratched

Scratched Members

I can't imagine the pain of getting and maintaining a penis piercing...however I laugh at the thought of having it tattooed to look like a candy cane.

14. DizzleBean

DizzleBean Members

Have you seen the dragon one floating around online?... its spectacular. I'm not sure if its paint or an actual tattoo. But its pretty impressive.

1 person likes this.
  15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I wonder how long this guy's job interviews typically last?

[​IMG]

Nakednudist likes this.
  16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

hell fucking no

17. Scratched

Scratched Members

Haven't sen that one.

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

yeah I'm thinking "Au Natural" will be just fine with me.

a fluffer...lmao!

we had a co-worker we called fluffer...had to know him and his style, very funny. But not after he realized what it meant.

took a while.

1 person likes this.