OC 80: A Lil' Bit Odd?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Euphorial, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Do OC80s usually make your tongue go numb when you chew them up? It's been so long since I last used an 80 that this strange numbing sensation surprised me a lot.

Also, the coating seems to be MUCH thicker than the 30s that I had, and the wax is SIGNIFICANTLY harder to remove.

When I dissolved part of an 80 under my tongue, it felt exactly like when I did this with benadryl. There aren't any FAKE 80s out there, are there? Cut with anything? It looks 100% like a regular OC. It also seems to work fine, but the high feels a little bit different on the come-up... maybe I'm just paranoid and this is a weird placebo...

Get back to me, fools! :D

2. twang

twang on the run

There actually are fake OC 80's... the green is a little off from what i've read.

3. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Goddamnit... I really hope that's not what I've got.

Time to look up some pictures and do some research.

4. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Fake OC80s (Pharmer.org)

Fake OC80s (yedda.com)

People have described these as having no euphoric effects or tasting like nothing. They also reported that the coating comes off differently, which is what I noticed about mine.

I just really would like a response on the taste of an OC80... is it usually different from other OCs? I could swear that these taste much different.

5. china_white

china_white Banned

alot of the fake ocs are fentanyl

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Im guessing that would be a good thing..?

7. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

basically, I want to know if OC80s make anybody else's tongue numb. :confused:

8. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Man, that is crazy that you brought this topic up because a friend of mine from Eugene, Oregon called the other day and mentioned that he had bought a fake Oxycontin 80mg off a dude he knew. MG said it tasted similar to liquid methadone when he was taking the coating off and that it burned the hell out of his nose. Unfortunately, MG did not get high either. But as China_White mentioned, occasionally you might get an "Oxycontin" that was home-made and fentanyl was used as the primary ingredient and depending on how much, that would rock.

-NICU

9. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Yea this is bugging the hell out of me...

I really can't think of a full-proof method for determining if they're fake or not... If anybody has some ideas, then shoot. I don't have any other OCs, btw, so I can't compare them.

10. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

did you try one?

11. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

I tried something like 25mg of one yesterday. The come-up seemed barely different (could be just paranoia) and then the rest of it seemed to be quite normal, but less euphoric.

However, I had done some Dilly's on the previous days, and 25mg isn't a great dose. But when I snorted about 15mg after taking 30mg orally a few days ago, the burn was so bad that I almost had a panic attack. The whole high just felt really strange. Could've just been the burn being intense from insufflating the Dilly's, though.

It seems like everything I think of could have a logical explanation. :mad:

Would (possibly) snorting fentanyl burn more and lead to anxiety?

I may have no choice but to just try it out. I mean, hell, I've already done nearly 60mg in a day and I'm still here :) But seriously I was about to go full blown panic attack before, which is unusual.

btw when I flip it over, the 80 and OC don't perfectly line up. Normal? (one account of this same finding)

"I examined the tablets and noticed the markings on the front 80 and the back OC are not uniformed. In other words if you look at the front of the tablet and center the 80 at 9 and 3 O'Clock position then slowly turn the tablet over the OC should should be stamped at the 9 and 3 O'Clock position matching the front and should be uniformed on each tablet. Needless to say with these these tablets every tablet is different with some tablets having the OC marking back wards.This medication does have some active ingredient in it where as the other seemed to have none."

12. trichome22

trichome22 Member

ive found when chewing an 80 it somewhat numbs your tounge. a wierd sort of numbing....

13. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

My god, I finally got a response for that question :p

Thank you, man. That at least starts to clear it up. Do you know if the OC and the 80 line up perfectly? Double check this if you can.

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I don't know what they taste like, I always snorted mine.Sorry

15. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

how badly does it burn for you? for me it burned REALLY badly for a long time. And when I chew it the "weird numbness" lasts for like 15 minutes.

16. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Okay, well my friend snorted 40mg, chewed 40mg, and then waited over an hour for the effects to start... almost nothing happened. Out of anger he just popped more of them and then went to sleep later.

He reported feeling weird before he went to sleep. When he woke up, he said he felt felt like he was on LSD... and I'm on the phone with him now and it's still happening. His pupils are DILATED :confused: My guess is that its cut with an RC???? so it looks like white powder?? He also agreed with me on his head getting ridiculously hot, and it burning his nose, and tasting like chlorine and numbing his tongue for 15 minutes.

So... fuck this?! This is so sad what's happening to OC pills now... wow.

Stay safe everybody... this is a shocker. :(

17. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

Im sure there are fakes around, and I havent chewed OC in a very long time but Im sure the same sort of thing would happen inside your nasal cavity when blowing it and I never feel anything like that. Wait to see if you feel the good OC effects, to be safe I wouldnt use anymore of the same stash until you see how you feel on them.

18. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

I'm pretty sure you missed my last post, Nikolai ^^^ :p

19. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

That sucks, no euphoria at all? So they look identical to regular oxy's, no tip off at all that they are fakes, that really sucks.

20. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

yea ive gotten fakes before my friend bought like 40 or 50 of them, they looked exactly like that first link you posted, and im from baltimore too. he got them from some dude in jersey though. the ones i got tasted like nothing, no burn, looked exactly like an 80. you can tell if its fake or not just by snorting it and if it has that bitter drip.