Ketamine and your dealer

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by goofydrummer, Mar 1, 2009.

1. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Every time I do K, the trip I have is greatly dependent on the vibe of the person who sold it to me. Every time I ingest K the mood and energy of my trip greatly is greatly affected by my dealers energy and vibe. Anybody else have this experience? Also crystals are fucking crazy when you are on K. When I was holding this giant double terminated quartz crystal, I could almost instantly feel it redirect my trip/my mind into a highly organized/balanced thing. Before, it was all over the place and confusion. What are your thoughts?

2. BillyX

BillyX Member

lol i think its all in your head dude

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

everything affects everything

4. BillyX

BillyX Member

i dont see how the "energy" & "vibe" of a drug dealer could effect the quality of a chemical.

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

^^ i wouldnt say quality of the chemical, but perhaps the mind state it gives you, or the kind of "trip" you experience.

6. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

ive never messed with crystals while tripping before, thanks for the inspiration!!

peoples vibes affect my trips too

maybe we're just overly sensitive people?!

7. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

8. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

I have noticed the same thing with every psychedelic I've had.

I had the same L as Dude... I knew this because we had the same connect. I had many people tell me my L was better than Dude's L. Even though it was the exact same thing.

Vibes do affect psychedelics for sure

9. BillyX

BillyX Member

thanks for the link, thats a interesting concept! I also find it interesting that the structures made resemble fractals

Sorry for being so cynical in my post i guess when i look back on the trips ive had things like the people around me and my setting can effect the way my trip goes so your idea is probably not so far fetched :)

10. hadeswantsyou

hadeswantsyou Member

Im convinced of this. Over the last year I came to believe that the experience of ketamine is effected by the presence of all those who have been in possession of it.

There is a bit of research currently taking place looking studying how dissociative anesthetics effect consciousness without effecting another vital neurological systems, an evolving hypothesis is because they effect the quantum neuro-processes that give birth to consciousness itself. They disrupt the quantum super-imposition the brain has where it is imposed into every state and prevent the collapse into one possibility. This is the reason that while consciousness is suspended a subject under the effect of a higher ketamine dose can have an out of body experience or an experience of universal god consciousness fusion.

Now if you watched the youtube link you can see how consciousness and intent can effect the crystalline structure of water; now contemplate if that happens to water and it probably also happens to ketamine which also has a crystalline structure; now in combination with what i just stated above, how it interacts with consciousness clearly there is a possibility for the "vibe of the dealer" can effect the experience of his ketamine. I don't believe many other substances have this possibility of effect because very few effect the brain so strongly on a specifically quantum level. Most certainly high doses of ibogaine, pcp, nitrous oxide and dxm can be effected this way, and most likely many psychedelics hold the same ability. It is doubtful typical stimulants and depressants can be effected this way.

This theory began to take place when someone became a heavy user and connoisseur of ketamine, he began to notice the qualitative differences in the high of different ketamine. This person had always from a young age been gifted with a very strong sense of empathy being able to feel the energy of any person, place, or room, and be able to feel who has been in a room if he knew said person. He noticed that certain batches of ketamine had exactly the same high this occurring where he hadn't had a certain feeling for over a year then getting a batch where it was like one a year ago; when this happened and he mentioned it to others they noticed the same thing. These people attributed it to the ketamine being laced with "benzos" "barbiturates" "methamphetamine" "coke" "pcp" even "salt" or "msm". This is highly unlikely because these substances would be highly evident to those experienced with any of the drugs; and salt or msm(a healthful supplement) would have no effect at all on the drug. Mainly he noticed that ketamine from certain dealers always had a better high, usually somewhat resembling an aspect of the dealers personality. He later found out that the source for three dealers was the same, they had the exact same ketamine! It did look the same but it felt very different.

Sorry for running on with that, but hopefully that makes sense to those of you who have read it. And for those of you that aren't versed in quantum mechanics basically what i said in that part is that "the persons vibe effects the structure of the ketamine, and the ketamine interacts with a humans consciousness on an almost spiritual level" and to those of you who are, i know i didn't use all the proper terminology my mind is a bit fuzzy at the moment and i didn't feel like digging through the books.

11. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

that is very interesting. i think it is very believable also, everyone transmits energy.

12. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

hahaahaha, thats very interestingly opinionated. :p

13. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Though I haven't noticed it directly affecting me, people that are more sensitive to energies or who pay more attention to them, I would guess, would definitely feel the effects! That all makes perfect sense to me, and you know what? I never even THOUGHT to go near crystals when under the influence of something! That's a fantastic idea and I'm definitely trying it next time I'm high :)