Dangling pussy lips

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by acenase, Feb 26, 2009.

1. acenase

acenase Member

What causes a girls pussy lips to look all dangly? Does it mean she's had a lot of dicks rip it up? Or are they just born with lips like these?

2. gretaoto

gretaoto Senior Member

Usually born that way, mostly girls vagina-looks are hereditary. I bet those lips make her orgasm faster.

3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I gauged my pussy lips.

4. acenase

acenase Member

Im pretty much just used to small lips, all my girlfriends have had small lips but now I'm starting to get interested in these meat curtins... how do girls cum faster that have meat curtins?

5. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Beef curtains are awesome, I love sucking on them...

Soncho33 likes this.
  6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Why is it that every n00b 16 year old kid thinks that dangly meat flaps equals a lotta dick?

I don't even understand how that makes sense, but it seems to be a universal trend. If that were the case, would beating off a lot make yr dick longer? If ONLY, right?

Soncho33 likes this.
  7. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I knoowww, haha by now I bet you'd have a pretttty huge dick. :]

haha, j/k serioiusly I just felt like I had to say that.

8. Gumby

Gumby Banned

You are absolutely right. Unless I am being absolutely ridiculous on some of the stuff I post with descriptions, on a serious note...

I had this girlfriend with the biggest labia, I mean she couldn't even wear a thong because they would get over taken and gobbled up by her lips and her lips would fall out. I was the second person she had been with and to date don't remember anyone any tighter!

So, the way a vag is formed is not due to usage but to hereditary in most cases.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if I still have her number somewhere...

9. Gumby

Gumby Banned

If beating off a lot made a dick huge, mine would be gigantic by now!

10. LastC5

LastC5 Member

11. gretaoto

gretaoto Senior Member

I would think that the larger the labia the more they would...erm..vibrate during intercourse which would stimulate the clitoris more. But I could be wrong, just something I've heard.

12. KJ69

KJ69 Visitor

Has nothing at all to do with dick action. May be partly genetic, but they can stretch more from being played with during masturbation. When I was a little girl, I used to get in all kinds of trouble for getting caught with my hand in my pants constantly. It didn't make me stop.

Karen

13. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

This entire post makes absolutely no sense.

"Dicks don't but masturbation does".... what? And what does being a little kid have to do with ANYTHING, let alone dangly pussy lips?

14. KJ69

KJ69 Visitor

Have you never pulled on your lips while you were wet? It feels good! I've never had a guy do that, during a hand job or anything else. (Not sure I would want them to.)

And surely you've seen little girls who have no inhibitions about playing with themselves or rubbing up against stuff. They have no idea that it's socially unacceptable. Most outgrow it several years before puberty. I did.

15. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I couldn't pull on 'em if I tried. They're miniscule. I highly doubt that even if I could, it would affect how much they dangled.

I've been fapping since I was six, children touching themselves has nothing to do with anything, especially dangly pussy lips.

16. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

One could only dream:rolleyes:

17. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

No...we don't need sex-ed in our public schools at all.

18. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Actually, you can make them longer by pulling on them.

19. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

I love playing with pussy lips. Big or small. The bigger ones just give me more to suck on, play with, nibble and have all sorts of fun with. The smaller ones, IMHO, are more sensitive and I have had to be way more gentle with. A Pussy is a beautiful thing and I love them all...

20. smokeybear2

smokeybear2 Member

i dont want a chick who stretches her lips, cause now im thinking of flappy elephant ears man