Funniest 'getting fired' story!

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by addictedt0chaos, Feb 25, 2009.

1. addictedt0chaos

addictedt0chaos Lunar Dreadlocks

Tell us about the funniest or strangest ways you've been fired. Or someone you know who's been fired over something silly! Vote as you read.

I'll start off with a friend of mine. He really isn't the most motivated person i know. SO being 19 and jobless i figured i would help him out and get him a job where i worked. Everything was fine, but coming up on his last day of his 3 month probation, something silly happened. We worked at a thrift store, and at the front was a bin for donations. Someone had donated Pikachu Christmas wrapping paper. I mean this was THE best wrapping i had ever seen. Green background, with pikachu wearing a Christmas hat and holding a candy cane. Grade A stuff. The roll itself had to have been 4 inches wide, length was the same as a normal thing of wrapping paper. I picked it up and declared how i was going to buy once it was out on the floor, and he looked at me and whispered '5 finger discount'. I laughed and walked away. There was no way ANYONE would be able to walk out with that and not get caught.

Well i was right. Apparently he had shoved them into his long winter coat, with them sticking out, and was caught on camera leaving work with them. He was fired the day before his probation was up. But hey i got myself 2 years worth of pikachu Christmas wrapping paper right ? LOL :D

Now it's your turn!

2. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

This guy I used to work with was a low-life bum type. He used to stay at co-workers houses and just get drunk and pass out on their couch for some money. Well one day this really nice girl manager let him stay in her basement over a weekend because I'm pretty sure he was kicked out of his shit apartment again. Well she said in the middle of the night she was woken up by the dryer door being slammed. She came downstairs and heard the guy making weird noises. When she got to the laundry room she say him masturbating into her dried clothes. She immediately kicked him onto the streets and spit on his face. The next day he didn't even bother to show up for a formal firing.

That dudes probably leaning against a building giving hand jobs for crack :) Makes me feel good. (the thought not the hand job)

3. Kathryn O

Kathryn O Member

I had a boss fire me for thinking I put a curse on her, and what's funny is she put this on the official paperwork she filled out for Unemployment when I applied there. I love my piece of paper that says, "Fired for casting spell and/or curse."

4. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

LOL^^

now THAT is funny!!