shooting tramadol hcl ??

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by night wolf, Feb 24, 2009.

1. night wolf

night wolf Guest

is there any harm in injecting tramadol tablets??

2. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

WTF Are you kidding me.. Tramadol is poison as it is. Please don't shoot it man. Thats just fucking insane.
    Also never shoot codiene either, You will get a histamine release that will kill your ass..
    Just thought I would let you know about that too, especially if your thinking about shooting trammies

3. night wolf

night wolf Guest

thnx man,, u really saved me ;)

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Cool man, I don't want you to hurt yourself.. Plus thats what I love about these forums. You learn before you do something you regret. You did the right thing there bud

5. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Oxyrisin probably just saved your life, if not, he definitely saved your veins.

-NICU

6. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Don't even fuck with tramadol man, that's a non-narcotic medication used for people coming off an addiction mainly. Dangerous stuff.

7. china_white

china_white Banned

tramadol is worse then codeine man, like seriously
    id rather you try to make tea from grocery store poppy seeds then fuck with tram

8. raz5

raz5 زینب

tramadol fucks up your stomach lining realllllll bad like when you start getting bad pains and ulsers you're ganna regret doing it so much

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

as red forman says:

"dumb ass!!!"

10. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

There is harm caused from injecting any pill due to some of the stuff you can't properly filter out. Not recommended.

Beyond that, tramadol is available in ampules for both IV and IM use... so... you could inject it if you really wanted to... but why?

11. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

get some heroin. pills arnt ment for your arms

12. night wolf

night wolf Guest

guyz u dun get it,, i already shoot about 2 grams of h daily, but in my country (egypt) there's no oxy there's tramadol

13. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

what is so bad about Tramadol? I have taken it plenty before and I liked it, never took more than 200 mg a day though, also I never injected it and my tramadol honeymoon was short lived, cant get it anymore

im curious to know though why it has such a bad rep

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Google it. the shit is poison and shouldn't even be on the market. your body dosen't like it. Opiates don't hurt your body it can process it.. Its not poison.

15. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

I've taken tramadol numerous times several years ago.

Great stuff, imo. Gave me all kinds of energy as well as put me in a good mood for several days following a single dose. Decent pain killing properties... nothing to write home about, but better than anything I could get OTC.

Wds suck... sorta like withdrawaling from an SSRI and an opiate at the same time. Takes quite a bit of abuse before you become dependent as well, unlike traditional opiates.

Kept me from getting sick during dry spells as well.

Tramadol doesn't agree with everyone. Some people seem to REALLY enjoy it... even after having experienced much stronger opiates (such as myself) while others can't get much out of it. Must have something to do with metabolism (and tolerance).

OP, If you've been banging H, I just don't think you should even be wasting your time with tramadol... especially if your preparing the shots from pills.

16. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I did use it once for w/d's and it did help. So I can't totally bash it LOL

17. oddibemcd

oddibemcd Member

I love how tramadol is also used to treat premature ejaculation and is used for treating pain in flying squirrels.

Source-Wikipedia (I know,not really a source)

18. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Ya we don't want those flying squirls in pain do we. And want them fucking like jack rabbits

19. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

man for premature ejaculation though, that shit works wonders. I thought I had broken it, there was one time where I was even too exhausted to finish.

20. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Hippie mcraver, love your sig. rocko is/was the shit!