my weed taste like perfume or soap

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by DroneLore, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I usually spray my dope with water.

Hmm I'll give you an example... lets say I have an ounce that is perfectly dry. If I spray all of it I can make it weigh around 34 grams.

The weed doesn't seem any different, you cant even tell it's been sprayed with water by looking at it, if you feel it you'll notice a little difference but nothing major. You just have to let it dry out a little bit after you spray it.

It's an easy way to make an extra $60. Sure you can call me cheap by doing that but no one has ever complained (or even noticed) that I do that.

.....But here's what makes me an asshole. I take my personal stash out of the weed first so it doesn't get wet lol.. :p

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

you are an asshole.

3. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

4. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

wow...your lucky as fuck your not living here and doing that.
    There would be knackers at your house right now dragging you outside and kicking your head in.
    People dont take shit like that here and people arent stupid. I hope your only doing that to kids cus one day its going to catch up with you

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Nah man, you guys don't get it. I'm a high school drug dealer. Not some big time drug lord. Actually I'm not even a drug dealer, I just sell weed. So a pot dealer is more like it, drug dealer is such a dirty title lol.

Besides you could never tell I sprayed it with water. Guys trust me, I wouldn't be doing this if there was a chance I'd get caught.

And anyway I dont care if it makes the weed slightly less potent. I could care less how good the weed is (as long as it doesnt look shitty). Money is the only thing that I really care about. Hell I don't even smoke the weed I sell usually, I buy stuff off my dads friend. Now thats weed worth smoking.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yea that's fucked captain. 6 grams of water? i've heard of people doing this shit, but never thought it made that big of a difference. :dupe:

7. porkstock41

yea cuz that's not fucking sprayed with water. yeah i realize you don't spray you're own, so congrats on not being a COMPLETE retard.

no :cheers2: for you!

ps you should be able to make enough money selling pot the honest way. trust me

8. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

If you're adding six grams to every ounce, your customers are only getting 82.35 % of what they pay for. That in and of itself is enough to make you an asshole, but it's only people's stupidity keeping you in business, and I can deal with that. You're also increasing the chances of mold growing on their weed which would ruin it and could even be potentially harmful. The fact that you remove some for yourself before spraying it shows that you're aware you're creating an inferior product. Unless you can explain to me why water that's been sprayed on weed wouldn't evaporate entirely, people are going to notice having 5.5 grams of weed instead of a quarter.

9. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Even if it was sprayed with water it would be amazing weed, but I get your point lol.

I could sell pot the honest way...... But this way makes more money!

Thats what some people don't understand. If I thought that someone would beat me up for doing this then I wouldn't do it. But nobody is going to do anything so I am going to continue to do it.

If I am still selling when I'm older I won't do this because someone could actually have the balls to do something about it.

10. porkstock41

just because you don't think you'll get your ass kicked, doesn't mean you won't. i hope you do actually.

i bet you'll get robbed instead though. lose all that extra loot you made ripping people off. then the person that robbed you can explain to you it was just so he could make more money as a drug dealer. it's all part of the game, and if you keep playing it that way you're gonna lose.

11. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Ahah! Your pretty smart to think about that, but don't worry I've already thought about that.

I don't only buy ounces at a time, that was just an example. So I'm gonna tell you exactly how I do my selling

(this might take a little bit to type up so just wait until its done)

12. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

doesnt make a difference, even if youv never sold anything before and sold someone more than 10 grams damp like that, they would weigh it again to find it smaller. Then they would find you and get their money back. Failure to produce money would resolve in them kicking your head in to shit.

Well thats how things would work out if you were selling in most schools here. That would happen actually with about 90% of the people your selling to.

Take in mind that things are different over there, by the sound of it people there must be too stupid and too weak minded to do something about it.

13. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Okay. I have 4 ounces.

1 of those ounces are split into 2 seperate half ounces. I have two guys that buy a half ounce of me every week so I put their weed aside because I know it's a gauranteed sale. I don't spray their weed because they are cool guys and have always paid me back when they say they would.

The second ounce is split into four quarters. They are sprayed with a little bit of water. When I sell someone a quarter I always let them see me weigh it up. When they see that I'm giving them 7.5 grams instead of just 7 grams they don't feel bad for paying the extra $5. This is how I get away for selling a quarter for $60. I really am only giving them 7 grams but they think their getting an extra .5 because of the added weight from the water.

^^^ This weed is only sold when someone is buying more than 2 grams at a time off me.

The other two ounces are all for selling in spliffs and grams. This shit is the stuff that really gets sprayed. When someone buys a gram off me they get .9 but when sprayed with water it weighs around 1 or 1.2

When you buy a spliff its a .47 but with the water its .5 or .8

The reason I give someone .47 instead of just .4 is that a .4 just looks way to small but for some reason there is no difference between a .47 and .5

And that's basically how I do it. Sometimes I have to change it a little bit though do to things that just happen that I have no control over.

The most someone ever gets ripped off by is a .2 and thats only to people I don't know or take a long time to pay me back.

I might have left some little details out, but thats basically how I work lol.

14. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

^Why I hate dealing with people in highschool.

I've sold before, but I've never tried to rip anyone off...it's fucking weed.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

I spend more of my time rolling the doobies, than I do typing out the details.

16. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

this thread is making me lose faith in humanity :(

17. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

...Your 17 aren't you in high school?

But anyway it's okay if you don't like buying off of people like me, those kinds of dealers will still make all their money.

I'm actually kind of relieved that your not one of the kinds of kids who would buy off a high school dealer. Only someone who is truly desperate for weed would.... Im just glad theres lots of desperate people.

18. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

I am thankful that I'll be leaving high school behind in exactly 2 months :)

Seriously though man. Why risk a lot of different things over weed? If you want to make more money, get a job, don't fuck people over with your shitty weed.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Meh i dont go through the trouble of spraying... I dont want the whole thing to mold