Roxi 30mg

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 lilPURPnuggets

lilPURPnuggets

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 10:50 PM

I just love that little pill. Goes up so smooth and the drip I now find extremely pleasureable. I don't know why, but I just prefer them over OxyContin, they seem to pack a better punch and the dosage is perfect. It is deff my DOC.

Anyone else prefer roxis or Oxy IR over Oxycontin?

Also it seems roxis are more prevalent than OC's here in Florida, so many pill mills down south and they all prescribe roxi 30's.

#2 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 11:10 PM

never had em but i hear they are alot cheaper than ocs, about a few bucks less than what i pay for a brand name 40

#3 lilPURPnuggets

lilPURPnuggets

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 11:41 PM

usally run me around 20 a piece but thats in 10 packs, singles usually run 25 in my neck of the woods, very high prices.

#4 xLeFinx

xLeFinx

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 06:20 PM

What part of north fl do you live? They're only ten here and I'm in Gainesville

#5 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted April 02 2010 - 08:10 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted April 03 2010 - 08:56 AM

just picked up 29 of the 30mg roxi's yesterday. The only reason they were cheaper than OC ($10 per pill) was because the dude i gets em from steals them. last year before he knew how valuable they were he was selling a bottle of 30 for $115.
and yeah, I like em better than OC, my nose has been fucked up so it's been nice just being able to pop it and get the same effects as I would snorting it.
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#7 phre0n

phre0n

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted April 05 2010 - 04:05 PM

when i was down in fl, i'd get them between 13-15 a peice.. i like them alot better then ocs
Fat chicks are like scooters, fun to ride, but you never want your friends to know about them

#8 Nikolai37

Nikolai37

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted April 05 2010 - 09:34 PM

I loved the oxycodone 30's as well, and I probably preferred them to OC's as well, for sure any OC's less than 80'smg's. Id rather have a couple roxi30's over an OC60. I love that they are small and crush easily, they go up easy and the drip is nice.

#9 asPire-22

asPire-22

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted April 07 2010 - 07:19 PM

I like them much better than OC's as well. I just eat them instead of snorting them.

#10 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 01:01 PM

opana 30s murder both roxi and oxy

#11 deadheaddope

deadheaddope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 01:39 PM

As we speak I am just about to hit the road to go get some of those glorious little blue things...

Posted Image

#12 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 02:12 PM

hahaha i am too deadhead in about a half hour... enjoy and think of me as i will think of you

#13 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 02:13 PM

actually im getting the 15s but what the hell

#14 deadheaddope

deadheaddope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 04:48 PM

you enjoy your trip aidan? I sure as hell enjoyed the trip back, I made my friend hold the wheel as blew mine lol...I hope yours went as well as mine. And as for the 15's yeah it's no biggie just eat more hahaha

Posted Image

#15 grizzlyOC

grizzlyOC

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 05:58 PM

the trip was well worth it, and the ride back was awesome deadheaddope

#16 deadheaddope

deadheaddope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 06:05 PM

the trip was well worth it, and the ride back was awesome deadheaddope

haha good times man, good times.

Posted Image

#17 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 09:06 PM

you enjoy your trip aidan? I sure as hell enjoyed the trip back, I made my friend hold the wheel as blew mine lol...I hope yours went as well as mine.

hahaha that's great, that's how me and my bro do it everytime we make the trip to get oc's cause both of our major hooks are far away, 20 min drive and 45 min drive. got metal bread trays for breakin up and lining pills in both our cars. it makes me laugh everytime we have the passenger hold the wheel for the driver while the line is blown. it's the best kind of line i've done... the one i'm always looking forward to the most
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#18 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,716 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted May 12 2010 - 09:10 PM

I just love that little pill. Goes up so smooth and the drip I now find extremely pleasureable.

I agree with this. I find the drip to be a nice sensation, i think because i associate it with the oncoming high. :)

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#19 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 09:34 PM

well i got 5 of the 15s but i got 5 of em and railed em in an hour plus i railed a ocy 80 about noon today.... overall good day... glad your day was good too man

#20 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 09:44 PM

5 of them in an hour? sheesh that's a lot of powder to blow, might as well popped like half of them or something since they're roxi's. I reach a certain point where I just don't wanna blow any more powder. You can barely get me to touch the 30mg oxycontin's cause they're just as big as the 60's. pisses me off when I have OC30's knowing there's OC80's in the world. yet the 40's are like half the size... I love the 40s..mm. 40s 60s and 80s are the only oc's i'll blow because of my dislike of tootin a bunch of shit at once.
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#21 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 10:10 PM

15s arent really a whole lot of powder of though... there really small pills... but personally i find just as much rush in something going up my nose as i do the rush of the high... kinda of like people finding the needle in their arm a rush before they even plunge it ya know what i mean

#22 deadheaddope

deadheaddope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 10:21 PM

15s arent really a whole lot of powder of though... there really small pills... but personally i find just as much rush in something going up my nose as i do the rush... kinda of like people finding the needle in their arm a rush before they even plunge it ya know what i mean

I totally understand what you mean...I always blow my shit even though I know it would be more cost effective to just eat them. I love putting stuff up my nose.

Posted Image

#23 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted May 12 2010 - 10:43 PM

oh yeah, I totally get that, that's why i still sniff my pills. That's why I get pissed when I get big pills with small amounts of OC in them, cause there aint no way i'm chewin the bitch up, fuck that. Gotta sniff it...just don't wanna sniff so much shit my nose gets clogged
Posted Image
Free Pickard!