Roxi 30mg

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by lilPURPnuggets, Feb 23, 2009.

1. lilPURPnuggets

lilPURPnuggets Member

I just love that little pill. Goes up so smooth and the drip I now find extremely pleasureable. I don't know why, but I just prefer them over OxyContin, they seem to pack a better punch and the dosage is perfect. It is deff my DOC.

Anyone else prefer roxis or Oxy IR over Oxycontin?

Also it seems roxis are more prevalent than OC's here in Florida, so many pill mills down south and they all prescribe roxi 30's.

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

never had em but i hear they are alot cheaper than ocs, about a few bucks less than what i pay for a brand name 40

3. lilPURPnuggets

lilPURPnuggets Member

usally run me around 20 a piece but thats in 10 packs, singles usually run 25 in my neck of the woods, very high prices.

4. xLeFinx

xLeFinx Member

What part of north fl do you live? They're only ten here and I'm in Gainesville

5. does2

does2 Member

6. twang

twang on the run

just picked up 29 of the 30mg roxi's yesterday. The only reason they were cheaper than OC ($10 per pill) was because the dude i gets em from steals them. last year before he knew how valuable they were he was selling a bottle of 30 for $115.
    and yeah, I like em better than OC, my nose has been fucked up so it's been nice just being able to pop it and get the same effects as I would snorting it.

7. phre0n

phre0n Member

when i was down in fl, i'd get them between 13-15 a peice.. i like them alot better then ocs

8. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

I loved the oxycodone 30's as well, and I probably preferred them to OC's as well, for sure any OC's less than 80'smg's. Id rather have a couple roxi30's over an OC60. I love that they are small and crush easily, they go up easy and the drip is nice.

9. asPire-22

asPire-22 Member

I like them much better than OC's as well. I just eat them instead of snorting them.

10. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

opana 30s murder both roxi and oxy

11. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

As we speak I am just about to hit the road to go get some of those glorious little blue things...

[​IMG]

12. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

hahaha i am too deadhead in about a half hour... enjoy and think of me as i will think of you

13. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

actually im getting the 15s but what the hell

14. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

you enjoy your trip aidan? I sure as hell enjoyed the trip back, I made my friend hold the wheel as blew mine lol...I hope yours went as well as mine. And as for the 15's yeah it's no biggie just eat more hahaha

[​IMG]

15. grizzlyOC

grizzlyOC Member

the trip was well worth it, and the ride back was awesome deadheaddope

16. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

haha good times man, good times.

[​IMG]

17. twang

twang on the run

hahaha that's great, that's how me and my bro do it everytime we make the trip to get oc's cause both of our major hooks are far away, 20 min drive and 45 min drive. got metal bread trays for breakin up and lining pills in both our cars. it makes me laugh everytime we have the passenger hold the wheel for the driver while the line is blown. it's the best kind of line i've done... the one i'm always looking forward to the most

18. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I agree with this. I find the drip to be a nice sensation, i think because i associate it with the oncoming high. :)

19. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

well i got 5 of the 15s but i got 5 of em and railed em in an hour plus i railed a ocy 80 about noon today.... overall good day... glad your day was good too man

20. twang

twang on the run

5 of them in an hour? sheesh that's a lot of powder to blow, might as well popped like half of them or something since they're roxi's. I reach a certain point where I just don't wanna blow any more powder. You can barely get me to touch the 30mg oxycontin's cause they're just as big as the 60's. pisses me off when I have OC30's knowing there's OC80's in the world. yet the 40's are like half the size... I love the 40s..mm. 40s 60s and 80s are the only oc's i'll blow because of my dislike of tootin a bunch of shit at once.