Lifespan is pre-determined

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by timescanner, Feb 23, 2009.

1. timescanner

timescanner Member

I have been researching this hypothesis for ten years. I chose this particular subject since it will affect every one of us. I am fed up with astrology being classed as a pseudo science, but thus far none of the scientific community I have contacted have responded.
    I am able to identify the year of death of any individual with an accuracy of plus/minus one year. As usual, the birth time is crucial- but the results are consistent. I call this research "Timeline Astrology", and hope it will bring comfort to all of us.

2. Enlil6

Enlil6 Member

Actually traditional astrology has had this technique for... well... a couple thousand years. I've been experimenting with it myself, though I don't have any desire to go public with it. I'd sure as hell never do it with clients. People in this current culture aren't ready for that knowledge.

It's not an easy technique, and one that requires a lot of math and patience.

3. Enlil6

Enlil6 Member

Would you mind me throwing a couple of mystery charts at you? These would be charts of real people who have died with all date and place information removed. I assume you come up with an age of death, and not a date?

What do you require for each chart:

Do you need all planets (i.e. the outers)?
    Which house system?
    Anything else?

4. timescanner

timescanner Member

I require the birth date, time and place of the person: no name or gender. I use an Astrocalc programme to do the calculations, I use tropical zodiac, equal house, geocentric, true node. I must do the calculation in order to trust my work: if you like, I can scan my writing of an expected date or rather period of time in which the person's timeline was expected to end-Deborah Kerr is one whose chart I have examined. I wish the emphasis to be on the pre-determination of life, not the fact of eventual death! I also feel that the so called scientific community should get real and stop refusing to accept the truth. Oddly enough, I was informed by the James Randi foundation that accuracy plus/minus one year wasn.t accurate enough-I felt somehow encouraged by that. By the way, which traditional technique are you referring to? My methods might not be considered as such... hope to hear from you soon.

5. Enlil6

Enlil6 Member

I only know one person where I have accurate birth data (from the birth certificate) who is dead. They died of natural causes. I have other celebrity charts, but I'd rather not give out their birth data so that we can rule out looking the information up. I know birth certs aren't perfect, but this one is pretty close. I know it isn't off enough to affect house placements.

Try this:

July 28th 1935 6:30 AM Havana Cuba

As for the traditional technique, it's involved.

There are three points called the Hyleg, Alcocoden, and Anareta. Each of these points are one of the 7 traditional planets (I don't use the outers or any asteroids). They are the astrological 3 fates of Greek myth.

The Hyleg is the significator of life. It's usually the Sun or Moon, but not always.
    The Alcocoden is the giver of years. This can be any of the 7 planets.
    The Anareta is the "killing planet". This is the significator of death.

The Hyleg and Alcocoden are found by a complicated series of rules. Preference goes to the Sun or Moon depending on the time of birth, and then moves down to other planets.

The Alcocoden gives you the approximate number of years provided the person doesn't have any accidents or is caught up in a larger event like a war or natural disaster. Each planet has a number of years alloted to it, so the Alcocoden, since it's a planet, will have a certain number of natural years to it. Then you subtract or add according to aspects to other planets.

Since the Alcocoden is considered to give a general number, you have to use more specific methods.

That method begins with finding the Anareta (AKA killing planet). It is found by finding the most powerful planet by degree for several points on the chart and then adding this up. You have to make something like 8 or 9 calculations. If could be literally any planet.

After the anareta is found, you use a traditional predictive technique called Primary Directions. PD is extremely difficult, and currently no astrological program really does that properly except for a couple of specialized and expensive programs. I just do it in Excel.

Really quickly, Primary Directions uses right ascension coordinates mixed with longitude, descension, and a few other things. You can only direct a limited number of points: Sun, Moon, Full Moon prior to birth, New Moon prior to birth, Part of Fortune, Ascendant, and Midheaven. With the exception of Midheaven directions, you have to use trigonometry and other complicated formulas to get a result. For instance, the Sun takes about 15 calculations for each possible aspect.

Primary Directions were used to time events in people's lives. As such I use them extensively. The result of a Primary Direction is a date. Since you re dealing with dates, you can use these to rectify charts very accurately. If a birth is off 5 minutes, it may not change much in the chart, but it will throw Primary Directions off almost a month. So, if you see marriages, illnesses, and so on are off by about a month, then you know the birth time is off.

So for death, you direct the Hyleg if it's the Sun or Moon, or the Ascendant to the Anareta. That direction should be the date someone dies.

Yeah it's kind of hard to do, and I won't do it for clients. I do it for experimentation purposes.

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i would never want to know when i was going to die.

i like suprises.

7. timescanner

timescanner Member

Thankyou for this explanation, it certainly is a marathon calculation. My method is more visual- so to begin with, can you verify the ascendant and mc of the data you sent. My programme gives an asc. of 10 leo 36, and an mc 0f 7 taurus 39. I.m sorry to bother you, but I must have matching data to your own. I used a zone time of 05 hrs. and co-ordinates for Havana. Thanks.

8. Enlil6

Enlil6 Member

I have 10*39 for the ASC, and 7*41 for the MC.

What's interesting with the traditional technique, is that it seem to account for accidents. I've seen a few examples of people who died early, and the primary directions worked out.

9. timescanner

timescanner Member

Thanks a lot for verifying, here goes.

10. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Guest

Why did this convo terminate? Was just getting interesting.

11. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

what do you think of this?