Smoking Vicodin (Hydrocodone)?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Silverbackman, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Ok so swim has some generic vicodin....not very strong as it is 5mg-hydro/ 500mgs-aceta. I couldn't find much on erowid concerning this combo except for a report who used 20 mgs. So I'm wondering if I smoked 4 or more of these pills would it have a good effect? Or would I need less since it might take a less amount of pills when smoked? And I should break up the pill and/or crush it up into a good powder, right?

Anyone here ever try smoking it and would you try it? I'm thinking the acetaminophen might be a drawback in this method but perhaps it isn't as active when smoked while the hydrocodone might be more able to be smokable. But would it actually work? What do you think?

2. nesta

nesta Banned

the hydrocodone should be perfectly able to be smoked the same way heroin would be, using indirect heat.

but these pills are intentionally larger than necessary, full of nasty fillers and binders and inactive ingredients, let alone the APAP, so since its in pill form, smoking isn't practical at all.

3. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Do

Not

Ever

Smoke

Vicodin!

Besides the fact that it'll do nothing, think about all that acetaminophen... :shudder:

As U4ia once pointed out... imagine how small a 10mg OC pill is... now imagine 5mg of that... and now look at the size of a Vicodin tablet.

4. china_white

china_white Banned

simple rule, just dont smoke pills at all

5. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

seemed I read somewhere about away to separate the aspirin

6. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

yeah man CWE that shit and smoke it up!!!!

7. twang

twang on the run

You're an idiot if you smoke a pill. Cwe or not

8. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

haha obviously

9. addicted2thestraw

addicted2thestraw Member

yanno i had never in my life heard of smoking a pill and well me im a 39 yr old female who will try any kind of drug. have tried just about everything.. and well a couple years ago me and my best friend whom i consider my brother were chillin yanno smoking crack for a couple days well it was like 4 am and we didnt feel like goin out to the city to cop so i was like hey i have sum vikes lets try to crush it and cook it and see if we can smoke it.. hes like man ur a nut.. and i was like well ya never know till ya try.. alot of my friends call me the guini pig with drugs cuz i get a thought of something and i dont think about it i jus do it.. well ill be damned that shit came back.. and we smoked it and actually got high off it.. unbelievable... huh?.. it was really funny when i found this blog.. i guess there are alot of people in this world like me.. now i feel more human:D:p thanks for makin me feel good about myself today...

10. twang

twang on the run

People...:rolleyes:

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

while IT WILL WORK, its totally gross and unnecessary. i would not recommend it.

12. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

read the bottle dumbfuck

ingest with a beverage jesus christ things with APAP CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE SNORTED/SMOKED/ OR IVED

we need u4ia back ASAP

13. china_white

china_white Banned

naw its just with him gone all the retards are asking these questions

14. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i cant believe i just stumbled across something this stupid

15. *The_Most_Known_Unknown*

*The_Most_Known_Unknown* Member

too bad its not aspirin, its tylenol pal

16. NurvPayne

NurvPayne Guest

haa! tylenol smokers = too funny! HELLO EVERYONE.. first post. anyway this question reminds me of ME back in 1989 or 90, as a young speed freak, crushing up cross tops tryna smoke en on foil.. nasty? worthless? phukk yess! but aaah, good times.

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Why the fuck would you smoke something that has the highest BA number amongst pills when taken orally? You might get 30-50% of the dose smoking vice around 90% if swallowed. But I guess it isnt cool to swallow pills, you must require the cool factor (The Druggie look ROA).....Funny shit. Hope you take everyones advice....

18. akironic

akironic Member

Like how ''swim'' always turns to ''I''

19. Plant_Head

Plant_Head Banned

I would definitely not do it nowadays, mostly because I get way better opiates but back in high school days me and my friends put vicodin on weed a lot of times, and it always fucked us up a little more. Vicodin bowls, vicodin blunts (except those cannooed like a bitch). Fond memories lol

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

LULZ, I dont think it works guys, but theres still plenty to smoke in there cause i just hit it again, not really bad tasting pill hahaaaaaa but im shrooom too a stuff taste fuunny anyways.