• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Silverbackman

Silverbackman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 02:15 PM

Ok so swim has some generic vicodin....not very strong as it is 5mg-hydro/ 500mgs-aceta. I couldn't find much on erowid concerning this combo except for a report who used 20 mgs. So I'm wondering if I smoked 4 or more of these pills would it have a good effect? Or would I need less since it might take a less amount of pills when smoked? And I should break up the pill and/or crush it up into a good powder, right?

Anyone here ever try smoking it and would you try it? I'm thinking the acetaminophen might be a drawback in this method but perhaps it isn't as active when smoked while the hydrocodone might be more able to be smokable. But would it actually work? What do you think?
[SIGPIC]http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/615/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_461050.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#2 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 02:27 PM

the hydrocodone should be perfectly able to be smoked the same way heroin would be, using indirect heat.

but these pills are intentionally larger than necessary, full of nasty fillers and binders and inactive ingredients, let alone the APAP, so since its in pill form, smoking isn't practical at all.
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#3 Euphorial

Euphorial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 04:07 PM

Do

Not

Ever

Smoke

Vicodin!

Besides the fact that it'll do nothing, think about all that acetaminophen... :shudder:

As U4ia once pointed out... imagine how small a 10mg OC pill is... now imagine 5mg of that... and now look at the size of a Vicodin tablet.

¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ DO NOT EVER ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ SMOKE PILLS!!! ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

SWIM: Someone is Watching my Internets, Mommy!

you just linked me to something the DEA said. Immediate fail.

**official fan of Mr. Writer's sig pictures**

#4 china_white

china_white

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 04:59 PM

simple rule, just dont smoke pills at all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

remember folks bring your umbrellas because there is a 50% chance of falling 8mg dillys!

#5 White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito

""

• Members
  • 1,798 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 05:06 PM

seemed I read somewhere about away to separate the aspirin

#6 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted February 22 2009 - 05:57 PM

yeah man CWE that shit and smoke it up!!!!

#7 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 07:48 AM

You're an idiot if you smoke a pill. Cwe or not
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#8 weallhumalong

weallhumalong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 08:21 AM

haha obviously

#9 addicted2thestraw

addicted2thestraw

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 09:11 AM

yanno i had never in my life heard of smoking a pill and well me im a 39 yr old female who will try any kind of drug. have tried just about everything.. and well a couple years ago me and my best friend whom i consider my brother were chillin yanno smoking crack for a couple days well it was like 4 am and we didnt feel like goin out to the city to cop so i was like hey i have sum vikes lets try to crush it and cook it and see if we can smoke it.. hes like man ur a nut.. and i was like well ya never know till ya try.. alot of my friends call me the guini pig with drugs cuz i get a thought of something and i dont think about it i jus do it.. well ill be damned that shit came back.. and we smoked it and actually got high off it.. unbelievable... huh?.. it was really funny when i found this blog.. i guess there are alot of people in this world like me.. now i feel more human:D:p thanks for makin me feel good about myself today...

#10 twang

twang

on the run

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 09:17 AM

People...:rolleyes:
Posted Image
Free Pickard!

#11 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 10:42 AM

while IT WILL WORK, its totally gross and unnecessary. i would not recommend it.
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#12 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted February 23 2009 - 07:00 PM

read the bottle dumbfuck

ingest with a beverage jesus christ things with APAP CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE SNORTED/SMOKED/ OR IVED

we need u4ia back ASAP

#13 china_white

china_white

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted February 24 2009 - 08:35 AM

naw its just with him gone all the retards are asking these questions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

remember folks bring your umbrellas because there is a 50% chance of falling 8mg dillys!

#14 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted April 17 2010 - 06:52 PM

i cant believe i just stumbled across something this stupid

#15 *The_Most_Known_Unknown*

*The_Most_Known_Unknown*

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted April 18 2010 - 08:59 PM

seemed I read somewhere about away to separate the aspirin

too bad its not aspirin, its tylenol pal

#16 NurvPayne

NurvPayne

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted November 16 2010 - 07:17 PM

haa! tylenol smokers = too funny! HELLO EVERYONE.. first post. anyway this question reminds me of ME back in 1989 or 90, as a young speed freak, crushing up cross tops tryna smoke en on foil.. nasty? worthless? phukk yess! but aaah, good times.

#17 BottleFED

BottleFED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted November 17 2010 - 01:02 PM

Why the fuck would you smoke something that has the highest BA number amongst pills when taken orally? You might get 30-50% of the dose smoking vice around 90% if swallowed. But I guess it isnt cool to swallow pills, you must require the cool factor (The Druggie look ROA).....Funny shit. Hope you take everyones advice....

#18 akironic

akironic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted November 18 2010 - 04:56 PM

Like how ''swim'' always turns to ''I''

#19 Plant_Head

Plant_Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,298 posts

Posted November 18 2010 - 05:05 PM

I would definitely not do it nowadays, mostly because I get way better opiates but back in high school days me and my friends put vicodin on weed a lot of times, and it always fucked us up a little more. Vicodin bowls, vicodin blunts (except those cannooed like a bitch). Fond memories lol

#20 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,009 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted November 18 2010 - 09:41 PM

so, i was sitting here tripping thinking what kinda nut shit could I do to make myself LOL.. I just got a script of vicodan Es .. figuring Id try something off the fucking wall retarded cause i read it on hip forum.

I took a ES Vicodan and placed it in a weed bowl , I then proceeded to smoke it.. It burned kinda nice actually, tasted surgery, melted like candy, and smoked for a while all buy itself ... It didnt get me high, but it took the racing feeling I had off of oral consumption of them earlier, but im being to relax now after being out for a little bit..

LULZ, I dont think it works guys, but theres still plenty to smoke in there cause i just hit it again, not really bad tasting pill hahaaaaaa but im shrooom too a stuff taste fuunny anyways.

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#21 Tatertitties

Tatertitties

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 13 2013 - 11:59 PM

lol please please please do not smoke vicodin! like everyone else said the aceta will mess you up! you can, however cold water extract it and then add a weak base to bring the ph of the hydromorphone to a ph of 11.. then you have hydroporphone HCL (Heroin's cousin basically)

To do so:

Crush all you pills (10+) to a fine powder and add to room temperature water
Dissolve/stir for 2 minutes
Put in freezer for 22 minutes (don't let freeze!)
using a spoon, remove the cloudy clearish water from the top, and don't disturb the aceta at the botom of the glass, you will be able to spoon out about 80% of the water. (the opiates are water soluble even at lower temperatures, but the aceta is not soluble in cold water solution.. so the opiates stay in the water and everything else is left behind.)
Then, run the water through a cotton filter (Coffee filter or whaterver) and find something with a ph of around 13 and slowy add to water with a ph meter, once ph reaches 11, put in the oven at about 200* for about an hour, or until all the water has evaporated... then, scrape and smoke :)

ps.. smoking pills aint that bad guys lmao i smoke like 5 oc 30's a day :) but again, NEVER SMOKE VICODIN :)

#22 shermin

shermin

Bazooka Tooth

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 02:40 PM

why don't you try smoking that many vicodin and see where it gets you? (being sardonic, dont do this.)
ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#23 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,355 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 03:18 PM

do most people have a pH meter? i mean, my lab has one so maybe i could access it, but i didn't think it was standard equipment for an opiate user.

bahama_pig.jpg

#24 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,355 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 03:19 PM

i knew some kids in college who would sprinkle crushed vicodin on a bowl or bong of weed. i refused to hit that shit and expressed my distaste in a couple different ways i'm sure.

they weren't even "druggies"
just dumb i guess?

bahama_pig.jpg

#25 happydude_60

happydude_60

• 1,733 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 08:45 PM

With a BA of 80%+ for Hydro's, why would you want to smoke it any way?