1st time Sex Age!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by forumdude2227, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boogie_Boy

Boogie_Boy Member

lol. Naughty, naughty! Not only were you a JACC student president, you got laid during a convention! lol. You risked getting your college banned by the JACC board for two years, sir. Was it worth it to almost have all your school's journalism awards taken away to have sex?

p.s.
    What years was this? ;)

2. shinysticker

shinysticker Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? freshly fifteen
    Are you male or Female? female
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? no, it hurt so bad i made him stop!
    Relationship with the person? boyfriend. he was 21.
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"? listening to "core" album from STP, we were making out, and things took a more "intimate" turn. he put it inside me and i was like "okay i'm done with this sex business" didn't do it again until i was almost 18.

3. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Male

Condom caught it

Uhhh. . . she was like a friend of a friend, sorta kinda. More like there was this group of friends, and then there was this guy I hung out with who was friends with these people, and i would tag along to their parties sometimes. I'm have lotsa social anxiety so I mostly stayed silent or stuck around the 2 or so people I knew at these parties. One night this girl who I had "known' for like 3 years (and by that I mean I had been hanging out with people who she was also simultaneously hanging out with, it wasn't like I had ever really had a conversation with her or anything) randomly kissed me on the lips when we first walked into the party. Later we were sitting around smoking a bowl and the people I had come with were saying they wanted to leave, and I said I didnt' want to go yet, this girl put her hand on my leg and rubbed it a bit and said "you can stay at my place if you want to. . ."

Though it should be obvious what she wanted, i am, as I said, more or less socially retarded and this scared the buhjesus out of me so I didn't really respond. She had to try a few more times (and after I'd gotten silly drunk) before I agreed and walked home with her.

It was a weird experience. At that point in my life I had pretty much accepted that I was just never going to have sex so I was totally unprepared. I was also way more wasted than anyone should be so I couldn't get a full erection until near the end. I couldn't tell you how long it lasted but it was probably at least a half hour. it must've been a long time because she commented on my stamina, which was actually just due to the fact that I was so drunk I couldn't feel much of anything. If I'd been sober I probably would have lasted like 20 seconds.

This was the first and last time I had sex. Anymore it just seems like it might as well not have even happened. its like in science where the results of an experiment must be able to be replicated to be credible. Its been two years. I'm pretty certain it won't happen again unless I resort to a hooker, which anymore is starting to look like a viable option. At this point its a last-ditch effort to salvage my sanity, which is basically impossible to maintain in the face of such incredibly strong biological needs that go unsatisfied and the fact that sex and relationships are just a standard part of everyday life for everyone I see around me.

4. Aldor

Aldor Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 16
    Are you male or Female? Male
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? Didn't cum at all .. lol
    Relationship with the person? Girlfriend :)
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"? Text messages/facebook
    EXPLAIN THE SITUATION PLEASE!!

haha we met on facebook, started texting, wanted 'random hookups', and it led to a relationship. worked out great :)

5. gondo

gondo Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex?

Are you male or Female?

male

Did you cum in her/ get cummed into?

came on her tits first while we were in 69 position, then came inside her 3 more times that night, using condoms

Relationship with the person?

occasional fuck-buddy

How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"?

We were introduced by a mutual female friend, who wanted to help get me laid but did not want to do me herself. She knew this girl was usually game for a good time, and told me so. I took her to a movie then went back to her place, had a glass of wine and started kissing. Within a couple of minutes we were struggling out of our clothes. We then realized that niether of us had condoms. We were both pretty turned on and I suggested 69. She laughed and we went to it. Getting my cock sucked for the first time was amazing, and so was licking her pussy. She I guess tasted my precum and withdrew and I came on her tits. I don't know if she came - probably not, as I didn't really know what I was doing - but she was certainly enjoying herself.

At that point I went out in the middle of the night in search of condoms. Finally found an all night drug store, bought my first package of condoms and sped back to her place. She had fallen asleep waiting for me, and it took a while waking her up (and her neighbours). I remember she wore flannel pjs. They came off quickly enough and she proceeded to relieve me of my virginity, for which I am eternally gratefully. We had sex twice more, and I masturbated her to orgasm after I came the last time.

6. atomek963

atomek963 Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 15, she was 35
    Are you male or Female? Male
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? yes
    Relationship with the person? Neighbour

7. low_high

low_high Member

still a virgin

8. rustyshackleford

rustyshackleford Member

i was 18... early 2009

im a male

pulled out just in time

girlfriend/fiance

situation:

after months of dating, night after night of pretty intense make out sessions and blowjobs and me fingerin/eatin her out quite often.. she had said a few times when we were playing around how she could hardly hold herself back she wanted it so bad... but neither one of us ever made the official move. but one night after going to the movies.. we came back to her house and its like midnight and as usual fooling around just a lil bit. on the living room floor were kissing ect. pull her pants off play with her while im getting a hand job/bj from her. then i lay down while shes still playing with my meat. she gets on top of me to kiss me ect. and slides it in with out he hardly noticing. i looked down and sure enough it was happening. woo hoo. haha. so she rode me for not long at all before i told her to stop in which i literally blew my junk all in my hand and shirt and shorts.. haha very unprepared.

next day i went and got a few condoms. she came over myplace as parents were out fishing. after some foreplay, i went missionary on her for quite some time before i blew it. fingered her for a min and put on another rubber and went at it again.. easily the most memorable and pleasureable experieces for us both. she came alot...ahhh good times

9. dog402

dog402 Member

How old. 13
    Male
    I was wearing a condom and I came in her with the condom on
    she was just a friend who lived down the road
    We were st her house and no one was home one thing lead to another we end up having sex I didn't have a condom so she went to her brothers room and stole one from him.

10. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I was 14, he was 24 (I am female). He was a guy that lived down the street from my friend. He came over to my dad's place late one night. I had snuck out and met up with him down the street. We were trying to score some mushrooms from a pasture next door to my dad's but didn't find any so we found a spot to chill, he laid out a sheet on the ground and we started to make out. Our clothes came off pretty fast and we fucked like rabbits. It was wild, we were in an open field and the moon was so bright we didnt need a flashlight or anything to get around. It was a cool yet humid autumn night and our naked bodies shone in the moonlight as we became drenched in sweat. Idk how long we fucked for but he came inside me with a condom on. We fucked twice more that night in his stationwagon, once in a bay at a car wash and another in a walmart parking lot. That was a pretty adventurous night! Unfortunately my mom found out about him and called the law and he got convicted of carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

How'd you guys get found out? And looking back do you feel you were taken advantage of like the law so often assumes is the case or were you the exception where you felt the experience didn't mess with you because you were mature enough to handle it despite your age at the time.

12. oliveboy8

oliveboy8 Member

14, so was he.
    male
    was experimenting with a buddy of mine (not gay, was curious). No cumming.
    We were horny and curious, didn't go all the way.

13. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Are you male or Female?
    Male
    no cumming at all
    She had just became my gf about 1 or 2 hours ago
    She took me outside and said she wanted a taste of the dick
    EXPLAIN THE SITUATION PLEASE!!
    She wanted a taste of me so she took me behind a middle school in the middle of winter, drop her draws and any cold feelin I had went away. I still remember thinkin to myself how warm the pussy was.

14. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

summer 1965/or 66
    -both 15/ or16- bottle of Boones Farm and some cheap Mexican weed
    In a dugout in a little league park in the Bronx

She was a friend, and we kept in touch till I was drafted-> enventually lost touch-
    Dont remember too many details

15. Manimal762

Manimal762 Guest

I was 14

Male

No but everytime after for the remainder of the relationship

She was my girlfriend of about 5 months

We had talked about it and I remember I was at her house one afternoon and around 9pm I hid behind her bed before her mom came in to tell my gf goodnight and she said I left and her mom went to bed we made out for a couple minutes then we both said we wanted to have sex and she took her undies off and well that's that ^.~

16. joshua.justice

joshua.justice Member

I'm still a virgin

17. Cynthia-last longer

Cynthia-last longer Guest

17 Years Old
    Are you male or Female?
    Female

he is my Boy friend- I love him ..uugg

18. Chatters

Chatters Member

Are you male or Female?
    Female
    no he was wearing a condom but he came. I didnt
    Friend at the time
    He asked if I wanted to lol. I said yes as I had a major crush - being so young. He just told me what to do - he was also a bit too stoned at the time so was a bit disappointing. It didn't hurt as I had tried other things with a boyfriend before this

19. secretsex

secretsex Member

Female
    Neither
    He's my boyfriend
    Both very turned on, had waited long enough and had enough of the dry humping!

20. SRT88

SRT88 Guest

how old were you the first time? 13
    Are you a male/female? female
    Did you cum in her/get cummed into? On my tits/tummy ;)
    Relationship? One of my brothers friend. He was a lot older.
    How did yo you get it in?
    I had a major crush on him. One night I made it known that I was down and ready. Clearly i wasnt. I was so afraid to say no once things got heavy. I ended up biting and screaming in a pillow for almost 30 mins while he showed no mercy. Not the best way to lose my v-card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.