1st time Sex Age!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by forumdude2227, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forumdude2227

forumdude2227 Member

Please List the following:

How old were you the 1st time you had sex?
    Are you male or Female?
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into?
    Relationship with the person?
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"?
    EXPLAIN THE SITUATION PLEASE!!

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

female
    i didn't it lasted like 1 second he was a virgin too
    my ex bf
    he said 'you wanna' i know, hot huh?

3. shadowdweller

shadowdweller Guest

We went to a weekend concert and couldnt find a place to camp so ended up pitching a tent in the walmart parking lot. just start making out and giving him a blow job and i told him i was ready so he started to put his dick in me and i screamed from pain but told him to keep going. and well you can figure out the rest from there but we didnt finish it got too painful

4. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

Are you male or Female?

male

comdom, but i was in her when i came

girlfriend for a few months(ex now, broke up with me after 2years...)

we had been going out for a while and getting more and more serious and decided to get condoms for when we were ready and she stayed at my house one night and we were making out and she told me she was ready. we went pretty slow at first(both virgins) but then got pretty into it...luckily no one was home haha

5. AltF4

AltF4 Member

18, have not yet.
    Okay well I did once (when 17) but it was nothing special at all. Seems useless to me.

Male
    No I did not cum. Although she did.
    Ex-Gf
    At her house, just figured we would try. Was boring.

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

there are like 100 of these threads, lol

7. Shale

Shale ~

19 - it was 1963
    Are you male or Female?
    Male
    Not the first time - I was too nervous. The second time yes!!!
    She was a Mexican prostitute.
    I gave her $3. She crossed herself three times with the money in hand, put a rubber on my cock, turned out the lights and I laid on top of her.
    I was a young Airman in the US Air Force stationed in Texas. The Sarge took a group of us to Villa Acuna, a Mexican border town to get laid in "Boystown." First whore was an older woman and I didn't get off. The second one was younger and I had a few more Tequilas so it was a much more successful fuck.

8. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

Are you male or Female?
    Male

I didn't even cum...(I was taking Effexor and it was often hard to cum)

she was my girlfriend (until last week, actually)

we went to my room, put on a live grateful dead CD, and started making out. I put a condom on, and then it lasted about a half hour or something...

9. Xun

Xun Member

Female
    No
    My current boyfriend
    We had already been talking about it and then his parents went out of town,it was sort of unspoken that we'd do it on the second night

10. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 21
    Are you male or Female? Female
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? No, he was wearing a condom
    Relationship with the person? Boyfriend at the time
    EXPLAIN THE SITUATION PLEASE!! We had talked about it already, it was just a matter of me deciding I was ready. I actually wanted to get a Brazilian wax first :eek:. My parents were out of town and he came over to my house and we fooled around like we always did, and of course it got hot and heavy. He said 'I could take you right now' lol, which is what he always said except this time I said let's go for it. Glad it was in my bed the first time.

11. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

We both were curious and wanted to see what the big deal was so I snagged a rubber out of the old man's dresser drawer and she picked up some spermicide insertion applicator. Afterwards my balls ached with teenage drive to shoot my load compounded with exposure to brown bush soaking wet same age as me pussy. A few months later I managed to finally get my whole dick in there, balls making contact with her ass and throughout her teenage tightness I finally had an orgasm. Then I learned by pounding her fast she would have an orgasm. We had a lot of fun that year. Now she's divorced, obese and has a bad attitude. I guess it's par for the course though. I grew up in the Midwest so go figure.

12. funkadelix

funkadelix Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex?: 14.
    Are you male or Female?: Female.
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into?: nope.
    Relationship with the person?: he was my boyfriend.
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"?: I took off my pants because they were wet (from the rain, clearly :rolleyes:), haha.

13. Kama

Kama Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex?: 17/18

Are you male or Female?: male

Did you cum in her: yes, both of them, alot

Relationship with the person?: persons (it was a 3way!) and they were "just friends" of mine (I ended up marrying one of them years later)

How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"?: It was Friday, the night before my 18th birthday. A whole bunch of people from work, school, my older brothers friends, etc were partying at my parents house for the weekend. I drank a bit too much and passed out early, 10:00 or so.

I awoke sometime before 3:35 to find one girl in a sundress with no panties straddling my face, and another undoing my pants. The one up top was a friend from work, we had been hanging out about 6 months... the other as her best friend at the time. They were both more experienced, knew I was a virgin, and came into it with that in mind. They basically got off on making me come as much as possible. I couldnt last more than a minute the first couple times :) Then I settled into some decent fucking for awhile, switched off on them a couple times, still not lasting more than a few minutes each time, but making up for it with liberal pussy eating and other clumsy virginal fore(and mid)play. At some point I looked at the clock and it was 3:35... I was officially born at 3:45 in the morning, and we went until I was numb, about 5:00AM... so I say I lost it at 17 and 18 both, I was 17 when it started, and 18 by the time it was over :D

It turns out that the one up top in the sundress, whom I later married, wanted me for months prior to this occasion, and that night she got brave enough to do something about it. Her friend tagged along cause she was horny and thought it would be a nice birthday present, which is certainly was.

I still get in trouble about it though.

14. LiberateYourMind

LiberateYourMind Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 16.

Are you male or Female? Female.

Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? We both came.

Relationship with the person? It's complicated, we have feelings for each other but for now we are content just having fun.

How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"? Sometimes he sneaks over to my house at night to hang out, we always smoke a bunch of weed. Eventually we had sex.

15. bemylover

bemylover Member

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 19
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? I didn't come, technically the first time he didn't either because we ended up in a fight, lol...
    Relationship with the person? Boyfriend.
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"? It was a long time coming, and we'd done everything but.

16. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i was 17 he was my boyfriend , we are still friends. he didin`t cum in me. It was very spontaneous i wanted it he wanted it it just happened. i was kind of scared of the pain but the pain was really very little. i remember the bed was really cool. It wast bad at all, but its not such a memorable night

17. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Male. I was a ladies man, but only gave off an aire of being experienced. Beneath all my outward confidence and swagger, I lived in fear of rejection. Truth is, I was a virgin until I was 21, but everyone thought I was having sex all the time.

In my third year of college, I was active in the statewide journalism organization, and got elected president. Carole, a brown-eyed blonde, was elected secretary, and when I was giving my victory speech she sat in the front row looking starry-eyed at me. I guess she decided she wanted to have sex with me right there.

A month later, I flew to Sacramento on student newspaper business, so she picked me up at the airport, we went to her apartment and made out on the sofa for hours. She finally got fed up with my hesitancy to make a move, and said "let's go to the bedroom." When I told her it was my first time, she was kinda pissed, did me, then got out of bed and went to another room (I think to masturbate--not sure). Obviously, I wasn't experienced or skilled at foreplay or making myself last very long; seems to me I climaxed within two minutes. I'm sure it was a disappointment to her.

Youbetcha I came in her!

As a postscript, I located Carole through one of those people search websites, and could easily look her up. I'm tempted to say, "Remember me? I was lousy that time, and I have a shot at doing better?"

18. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 15
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? No, he was wearing a condom
    Relationship with the person? My boyfriend at the time
    We went to run some things around for his dad and pick some stuff up, and while we were waiting for something(i dont remember what it was), we parked in this empty parking lot. it started out with just making out, and then BAM. it happened

2 people like this.
  19. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

How old were you the 1st time you had sex? 10
    Are you male or Female? The ballsy kind
    Did you cum in her/ get cummed into? Yes I cummed into her
    Relationship with the person? Baby Sitter
    How you came about it, as in how you started to "get it on"? we just did, she was horny and I was a lil 10 year old who wanted to experiment
    EXPLAIN THE SITUATION PLEASE!! thats all there really was to it :D

20. Shale

Shale ~

Are you aware that you were sexually abused and you will be traumatized by it for the rest of your life? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.