Pulling Out Cancer

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by shameless_heifer, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Yes, Teepi..this IS what it's all about. Brothers and sisters coming together in aid of a fellow human being. We are all so lucky to take part in such a thing. It makes me happy that Angel is doing so well this. Bless her soul, and may the positive energy continue to flow through her. Keep her strong and may her spirits stay high, for Pride will feed off of that. Thanks for sharing the story, Shameless...much love to you, Pride, and his family. Namaste:)

2. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Pride and Angel just left my house.. I tested Pride for the Black Salve.. he has two more applications of black salve to go.. I saw the site and OHHH MYYY..there is a huge cap that has formed over the the crater that is the main site. it's whole now and not the ~ shape that is on the lower part of the site in the pic..well that has come full circle and is on it's way out.. from the side view of the site today was rounded and patruding.. like it was ontop of the stomach muscle ready to come out..I up'd the amount of Golden Seal in the Golden Salve and it seems to have brought the cancer closer to the surface and capped all of the smaller sites too..we orderd 4 more jars of Golden Salve to day.. it goes fast as you use it everyday as need'd.. the GS is vital to the program..and must be on the site at all times other that the day you do the Black Salve ..I hope to get pics again soon.. it changes everyday.. I can not express our emotions and get how much you are all LOVED.. thank you and LOVE LOVE LOVE Blessed Be.

3. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's sort of like the music playing the band, shameless. You feed us, we feed you and Pride and Angel, and you feed us again. What goes around, comes around.

So happy to hear the progress.

4. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Aye, may the Creator bless each and every one of you with the light She has shown on Pride & Angel.

I love you all.

Love & Light

5. shameless_heifer

Over the last few weeks I find my self awakening to a new out look on the things in my life..I am thinking deeper and feeling futhure that I had been..before I came here.. I have felt a real connection here with you, my brothers and sisters..and you have given me the courage and strenght to go foward and compleat this task that is set before us.. I have said the word awesome from time to time..but this is an awesome that goes beyond the norm.. as like in the awesome power of Creator.. or the awesomeness of the seas and sky. and the most powerful awesomeness of LOVE in it's truest form given selflessly and honorably with the brightest and heartfelt intent.. and teepi is right when she speaks of starting with ones self to make changes.. look what we have done here in joining the circle of love to heal just one brother.. each giving a part of themselves to lend to the need of others, within ourselves we bask in the love being brought forth in the circle with Creators Blessings shinning HIS/HER radiance down around us holding us together in heart.. I get emails from ones that are watching this thread.. they are being touched by the love within this circle that grows everyday they are being healed in the light that this love is castings into the universe.. this love is so pure and asks nothing but love in return has been accepted into the Source to be perfected to the highest frequency and returned 10 fold the love as was sent out..one can only conclude that this is Devine Inspiration and we have all been blessed in the process.. Blessed Be.. Creator is truely Awesome..

6. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

I know that you implied that you wanted to document this procedure, Shameless. And I for one salute your efforts. Every "Well Documented" treatment with alternative medicine deserves the spotlight.

I did the same thing when Ken, my husband was passing kidney stones left and right. He had had a CT scan done that showed 6 stones in his left kidney. Having had three lithotripsies done, he decided to go with herbal remedies. For 6 months he drank lots of water and took Burdock Root capsules, at my direction. At the end of that 6 month period, Ken went back and had another CT scan done. Before and after films showed that the stones that were there in the before films, were not in the follow-up CT films.

Are you taking the caps that have come off the site on Pride's belly to the laboratory for cell study? Are you going to have the medical community do a follow-up cystoscopy? Before and After cystoscopy films are absolutely necessary documentation, otherwise this all becomes anecdotal and Alternative Medicine remains a curiousity.

Sam

"Faith. Faith is an island in the setting sun.
    But Proof. Yeah, Proof is the bottom line for everyone."

~ Paul Simon

7. shameless_heifer

Sam myy sweet... we are saving what comes out that we can..I think the next one will produce a more definet cap that we can save.. Pride absoluty refuses to have his penis violated again.. but he plans to get cat scans or MRI to make sure we got it all..and to have what proof we can get.. we may take them in for study.. great idea sam.. thank you so much sister..maybe to the chemistry lab at the collage..I am trying to cover all bases.. if anyone has any more suggestions feel free to post them.. LOVE LOVE LOVE..

8. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

Good Deal. An MRI would have been a more difinitive test in the first place. Better choice for a confirmation along with lab studies. Those tubes down the ole wanker... man 'o man. I'll tell you girl, when I first learned to do a catheterization on a male, it ruined me for life. The ole man wanted me to hold his that night... and I just looked at it and said to myself; "I stick tubes down those things." I really haven't been the same since.

Anyway... a golden umbilical of healing light, from the earth to Pride...
    through me.

And document, document, document. I'm cheering for the three of you in this work of healing.

Love,
    Sam

9. shameless_heifer

I wanted to say.. that it's not just the black salve that's being documented on this thread. it's also the power to heal as a unit force a shear vibrational power that goes beyond the walls, cities, space and out to the universe..this force we have harnessedand directed in Prides space is asstounding and has never been so tangable..the circle grows as does the love that shines forth touching everyone in it's path.. how many are we.. can we not direct this same force into the universe and change how people think..I wonder if it can be done, or why we couldn't do it on election day..

10. shameless_heifer

not to change peoples will.. but to open up the energy to let the light in all peoples heart and pray that the right thing will be done for the good of all.. and put the power in the right direction..

11. shameless_heifer

Sam... I know what you mean bout looking at 'things' a different way after, working with 'it'..'it' dont look the same anymore..I'm appauled at the atrosities that doctor preform on humans.. man don't they know that shit hurts and damages the body and spirit..esp when there are other ways of looking into the body, that doesnt hurt.. I pray that peoples eyes are being opened and they take charge of their own health and quit letting doctors push poison pills down their throats... or invade their bodies with scalples and removal of body parts.. my GODDESS just thinking about it makes me feel faint.. herbs have no side effects and if you find a qualified person who knows how to use herbs.. then they are the ones to listen too..if we can bring down the pharmasutical companies we'll have most of the battle won. The doctors can be retrained.. but the poison pills makers must go..they rule the USA more than oil does..

12. teepi

teepi living my dream

I really hope that people will just start paying more attention to what they are putting into their bodies....thats a big one right there.
    And that would cut down on alot of the poison pills.

Shameless, you're so right about educating ourselves, the doctors are not going to turn you away and say "hey, there's an herb you can grow yourself for pennies, that will clear that right up.."
    I take St. Johns Wort. have been on and off for 7 years now...it has changed my life.
    It helped pull me out of a horrible depression, and gave me the gumption to lose over a hundred pounds.
    But I did alot of studying up on it first, I read about tri-cyclate anti-depressents, time release anti's, Paxil, anti-anxietiy meds,xanex..etc.
    Then I heard that doctors over in Europe perscribe St. Johns for people with mild to medium depression, over here you can buy it OTC so I started it and wham....now here I am.

When I worked in the last pharmacy I worked at, there was a woman who was 28 years old, she was on state assistance and she was transfering her meds to us, she handed me a list with 13 meds on it...mostly anti's and then of course stomach crap...pepcid.
    Well of course she had an upset stomach...gotta take this to ward off the side effects of that..but of course now you'll have the side effects of this to have to take something else for.
    I looked at her eyes and she was OUT OF IT.
    Her pupils were not pin points...they were huge, like she was tripping, and she was almost incoherent.
    But of course since her "doctor" told her to take all this shit...she did.
    No wonder these asses think they are God, they control the masses.

Yeah, this is a sore spot with me too....and all these women that took all that estrogen (made from horse piss) all these years...and they're finding out all the crap about that.
    How could anyone think that chemical is better than natural???

Bottom line...educate yourself...no one else will...(well I'll help, and Shameless and many others.....hell ,alot of us like to help)
    teepi

13. shameless_heifer

Pride was by today to pick up some herbs and Golden Salve.. such a smile he had on his face when he came in..a month ago he didn't even drive anymore and here he was with that smile..it was a smile like no other.. it was a smile that grew from deep within his soul..a smile that cast out a brillance that lit the room where I stood..I could see the gratitude and love ommiting from every fiber of his being..he could not speak it, for there were no words for it.. but it was so thick you could reach out and touch it with your heart.. there were no words needed and no thanks to be applied..there was just Pride standing there with that smile that said it all..
    Why was Pride smilling so.. well it seems that 3 of the cancers the three on top of the main site are GONE and No Scars.. the two others to the side have grown into one and are moving to the center of the main site.. the main site is protruding and forming a ball of sorts closer to the surface..I see that these three will join this next application of Black Salve this friday.. and will come compleatly out on or around the full moon as that is when Pride started this program on the full moon of last month.. we are contenuing on the juice therapy and herbs and the diet he is on..I think that Pride will stay on the juices from now on.. because he gets so much strenght back and feels so good when he drinks them..I've got Pride on a high protien diet now.. with lots of rare red meat and eggs.. Pride is healing and needs protien, and red meat and eggs have got what he needs right now.. we're not worried about colesterol here.. I don't have him on dairy.. but lots of meat, eggs, veggie, fruit and vitamine C.. Pride has gained 12 pounds since he's started the program and still gainning..Blessed Be.. I will update on friday when Pride does the black salve.. LOVE LOVE LOVE you all.. Blessed Be

14. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No words, shameless, just a big smile on my face and a huge lump in my throat.

More power to you and Pride.

Praise to the Creator.

15. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

I'm not so much as surprised by Mr. Prides health progress as I am happy. I know there is a healing out there if we can just look to find it.

I was thinking this the other day. They (and you know who they are LOL) work so hard to ruin all things us natural folks do. (by natural i mean those of us who are just the way we are made to be) They seem to know if they just let us do things our ways we will not bother anyone and be such a wonderful sucess at it that others will simply come to join us in our natural ways.

We don't have to sell people on our kind ways we just need to live them and others will seek us to buy into our beliefs when they see how well it works.

the courts rally against the Rainbow Family when they just want to live on land that we all own.

Marijuana is illegal when there is great healing in that herb if used correctly.

But what do they let us have? Alcohol that is as easily miss used at marijuana and guns like the AK 47 that can take a mans leg off after it travels through a wall. Why do we need that kind of destruction in our homes?

16. shameless_heifer

I'm with ya Ursuskind...strange world we live in these days.

I am taking more pictures of Pride tonight when he comes for the party.. I had a busy day yesterday and didn't post about Pride cuz I didn't talk to him yesterday.. but he'll be here today n we'll get pics.. you wont belive the progress.. I'm as happy as a Lark about it.. they probaly wont be up till next week.. if Nathan will post them for me again..well folks.. I wont be online today much cuz we have to get the decorations on the tent..have a Blessed Day you all..LOVE LOVE LOVE

17. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Give him a big ole hug for us. I'm so glad to hear he's feeling that good, and gaining weight. Love you, sister...ya'll have fun tonight!!

18. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd be more than happy to post the pics.
    Just send to my e-mail like last time.

19. morningglory

morningglory Member

I just read this for the first time (well, most of it) and I think it is really amazing what you have done. I just want to tell you that Pride will be in my prayers and I wish him the best. I think that we are lucky to have people in this world like you.

20. shameless_heifer

I can take no criedit for Pride's healing.. as I have said before.. that's between Pride and CREATOR..I do appercieate all of the LOVE on this thread and I know that CREATOR is watching and smilling.. I'm just fixin' to go to see Pride.. the cap came off the cancers friday afternoon and he was not able to make it to the party saturady night.. so I'm going to him.. he's doing fine.. but the site get's irritated driving or riding.. cuz of the location.. it rubs.... I am getting pix today.. Nathan will post them for me when I get them developed.. Brightest Blessings on you all.. thank you so much for all you do.. LOVE LOVE LOVE..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.