Should I try to get high?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by weallhumalong, Jan 25, 2009.

1. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

So i took 6mg ob suboxone, and anded up getting some some h due to a sweet deal, and i did bag (.3) in 2 shots ptreyy much right when i got it (way more than my normal dose, at my highest i've shot 2/3 of a bag), but anyway that was 4 hours ago and now its been 12 hours since i took the sub, does anyone think itll be worth trying another shot, or i should just wait til morning?

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

No, it's not worth it. You already wasted enough dope doing it right after the sub.

Wait 72 hours if you want a GOOD shot. Wait 48 hours if you want to just be well, and not get high.

Why did you take subs before you were going to get high?

3. does2

does2 Member

Sounds like he came up on the H unexpectedly.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Regardless if he did or not...he should have saved the dope. The Suboxone would have kept him from being dopesick for a while.

72 hours minimum after taking Sub if you want to get high, remember that. Stock up on subs and save them for when you are broke or can't cop dope.

5. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

You're both right. I obviously should have saved it but I don't have the willpower to not do dope when I have it..anyway I didn't end up doing any last night probably will in a little bit before i go out on the old job hunt

6. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

still nothin... man i realllly wanna get high today especially cause i got two bags of some gooood dope (according to friends)
    usually i feel it after 30ish hours but thats when i would take 2mg the day before...
    yesterday i took 6mg but i only took it yesterday and the day before so there wasnt too much built up in my system, the days when i was taking 2mg a day i had been taking it for weeks and weened myseld down to it so there was a bunch built up...

anyway, i did half a bag when i woke up, didnt get high. I could tell it was there like i felt a little something and i tasted it but not high.
    same thing happened half and hour ago (24 hours after the suboxone).

so im down to 2 bags and i just really want to get high, hopin that by tonight itll work. Ive heard people say they just do way more of h/oc when theyre on sub and they get high but its not workin for me. lame.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Doing way more H to breakthrough Suboxone is a fast way to OD.

8. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

yeah like U4IA said you won't get sick on the sub, so there's no sense wasting it if what you said is true and it's good stuff. and it's definitely a waste to shoot up while on something like suboxone, using more than you need is dangerous, even besides the fact that it's a waste of heroin like i said.

and it's not even like you'll really feel the way you want unless you do an absurd amount anyway.

but i know it's been a bit since you posted so how's everything going now?

9. Feelings Of U4ia

I know how hard it is to stop yourself trying though, so I understand. Just remind yourself that you will be wasting it, and think about how much BETTER it will be if you just wait another day or two. That shot is going to feel amazing.

10. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

yeah i hear ya, i appreciate the comments. i did some a little while ago and i felt it, but certainly not what it should be. im gonna try one later tonight and hopefully itll be good, it will have been close to 36 hours, which is usually alright for me. I'd love to hang on to it but at this point in my life i have no willpower and want nothing more than to be high

11. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

:eek:
    :(

12. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

why waste dope on that fucking bullshit, any junky would smack you.

listen to Eu4oria.

13. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

you're a nice guy beatnick, thanks

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

dude, not trying to hate man, i'm just saying that you don't sound like you know what suboxone is exactly, and that ain't smart. research your shit man, easiest way to continue living while getting high.

15. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

i hear ya i guess i do know what it is i just came upon some dope and wanted to get high...i knew it would most likely be blocked but maybe not

16. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

48 hours and still fuckin blocked

this sucks

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Told ya, 72 hours.

18. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

yeah yeah you win. though i finally did get high a couple hours ago. so i had a friend come over and test some of this shit out and it turns out what i thought was to be good dope was actually some pretty low quality stuff...i feel dumb

19. Feelings Of U4ia

Even low quality stuff...you should have gotten somewhat high. Suboxone is for desperate times, remember that.

Or if you REALLY want to quit.

20. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Very True, Happened to me twice.