ABG 15 MS CONTIN 15mg question...

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by patHAOomg, Jan 24, 2009.

1. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

do these things have a time-release coating on them that i can wash off like oxycontin does? it looks like they do and i sure hope so, because 15mg controlled release morphine is pointless to even exist otherwise. i want to remove this coating and chew the pill so the effects hit at once. i plan on doing this with 5 of these, because 15mg of morphine wont do shit to me at all, controlled release or not. thanks for any help :) !!!!

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

They are time release, but I believe its a wax within the pill and not the coating as with OC.

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Relayer is correct. MS Contin = Continuous release, so they do have a time-release, but it's inside of the pill.

Also the coating on the OC isn't the time-release either, the time-release is inside of the pill. The only way to get the time release away with either one of these is to crush it as fine as you possibly can.

I didn't think people still thought that the OC coating was the time-release. No offense, I just thought everybody on here knew that.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It's been a long time since I've had an OC U4ia :tongue:
    I had MS Contin about a year ago, but my memory is fuzzy these days

5. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

so what would be the best way to go about getting around this time-release, cock and jive bullshit, lol? i didnt know it wasnt in the coating either, relayer. dont feel bad, lol. thanks!

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Crush it as fine as you can. It's going to suck and be annoying to snort because of that wax shit. The best way to take morphine other then IV is to plug it.