Ounce of MDMA, what you think?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 dylan2882

dylan2882

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 04:00 PM

just bought this tell me what you think.http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0606rk3.jpg

http://img518.images...=img0606rk3.jpg

#2 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 04:10 PM

just bought this tell me what you think.http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0606rk3.jpg

http://img518.images...=img0606rk3.jpg

Dylan!
you've made me the happiest girl in the world! :D

#3 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,360 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted January 21 2009 - 04:18 PM

you've made me the happiest girl in the world!

yer a girl.. :D

gallery_104271_3566_1407144088_104887.jp

I saw a bird walkin down the block
Name Apache Rose Peacock
I could not speak I was in shock
I told my knees to please not knock

#4 dylan2882

dylan2882

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 04:24 PM

that good eh..test is tmrw :D

#5 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 04:56 PM

I've never seen MDMA powder that looks like that?

How is it?

#6 dylan2882

dylan2882

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 05:18 PM

gonna try it tmrw, ill fill u in tmrw

#7 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 05:57 AM

yer a girl.. :D

when someone puts a plate with a chunk of crystal Molly within view i am whatever the fuck they want me to be. :cheers2:

#8 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 03:05 PM

i fucking love you and hate you at the same time lol :P have some fun for me :)

#9 y Epitaph x

y Epitaph x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 03:14 PM

wow NICE! how much did you pay for that contraband?

#10 dylan2882

dylan2882

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 05:30 PM

this shit is bomb, i got an amazing deal on this since i know ppl got it for $500

#11 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 04:13 PM

this shit is bomb, i got an amazing deal on this since i know ppl got it for $500

thats a damn good price.

#12 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 04:52 PM

looks like a broken piece of pottery
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#13 navajas

navajas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 05:13 PM

what the hell r these big rock like chunks? never knew that mdma forms chunks like cocaine...
Ultimate high as defined by -beatnick:
1 bag of heroin sniffed
2 decent rails of raw cocaine
2 hits of highest purity liquid LSD
1 hit of a g lady
1 Fat ass rail of ketamine
+ a couple Magic Hat #9's
:cheers2:

#14 Trips509

Trips509

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 06:06 PM

It's a half gram short

#15 WeatetheAcid

WeatetheAcid

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 09:19 PM

WTF is that?? I HIGHLY doubt that is molly. Also I doubt you can get a REAL ounce of molly for $500. I've seen many many batches of molly, and I can say almost for certain....that is not molly, like someone stated it looks like broken pottery

#16 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 23 2009 - 10:45 PM

Thank you!

I don't know why everyone is drooling over this...this looks NOTHING like pure MDMA.

It looks like a plant pot broken up over powder.

#17 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 06:57 AM

WTF is that?? I HIGHLY doubt that is molly. Also I doubt you can get a REAL ounce of molly for $500. I've seen many many batches of molly, and I can say almost for certain....that is not molly, like someone stated it looks like broken pottery

its been recrystalized or compressed in some way. probably for shipping purposes. although i have not seen molly like that myself the color and consistency of the powder coming off the chunks looks right. i wouldn't be surprised if it was real. molly comes in all sorts of colors, shapes and forms. i have seen everything from white powder, to yellowish chunks of grainy sticky stuff, to purple chunks of crystal that were evaporated from molly smuggled in wine.

500$ an ounce is unheard of practically, although not too ridiculous. after the initial cost of equipment, all together with the precursors you can make around 14 ounces for 800 dollars. i would charge more like $1000-$2000 per ounce but thats me.

#18 Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer

P.L.U.R.

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 10:26 AM

its been recrystalized or compressed in some way. probably for shipping purposes. although i have not seen molly like that myself the color and consistency of the powder coming off the chunks looks right. i wouldn't be surprised if it was real. molly comes in all sorts of colors, shapes and forms. i have seen everything from white powder, to yellowish chunks of grainy sticky stuff, to purple chunks of crystal that were evaporated from molly smuggled in wine.

500$ an ounce is unheard of practically, although not too ridiculous. after the initial cost of equipment, all together with the precursors you can make around 14 ounces for 800 dollars. i would charge more like $1000-$2000 per ounce but thats me.

yea the best price i can get for an O is 1g but it looks nothing like that lol. ive never seen an ounce of molly look like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A thumprint doesn't open the door of perception it blows it off the hinges.....

#19 sponge

sponge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 10:48 AM

yeah i have had it in big blocks like that you take a cheese grater to them its just how it is i dunno y but some of the best md i have had has been in big blocks.
You would think epilepsy would slow my drug usage how wrong could you be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

#20 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 11:15 AM

In the prices thread, people are saying they get pills from $2-5 dollars, for a small ass quantity of like 50. Sure they are pressed pills, but why on earth would someone spend time, money, and risk getting arrested to sell them for $2?

#21 bmw5233

bmw5233

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 08:04 PM

Very nice. Congratulations.

#22 Funkateer

Funkateer

To swing on the spiral

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 08:05 PM

hell yeahhh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]wrd

#23 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 08:16 PM

maybe because even at $2 there still marked up several hundred precent lol

In the prices thread, people are saying they get pills from $2-5 dollars, for a small ass quantity of like 50. Sure they are pressed pills, but why on earth would someone spend time, money, and risk getting arrested to sell them for $2?

#24 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 09:10 PM

maybe because even at $2 there still marked up several hundred precent lol

I doubt that, and even so, why would someone risk everything to make $2 a pill when the average is $15, in the US anyways.

#25 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 11:46 AM

I doubt that, and even so, why would someone risk everything to make $2 a pill when the average is $15, in the US anyways.

because who the hell is going to move molly in bulk at 15$ a dose?

thats stupid. a simple lesson in drug economics : you buy more, you pay less.

an ounce of molly, if you split it into .1 doses, is 280 doses.
if you pay fucking 15 a pill for 280 doses thats fucking $4200. who is going to pay that for an Ounce? an ounce is more realisticaly going to be from 800-1400.
more like 4 or 5$ a pill. if dealers bought at 15$ a pop in bulk they be selling molly for 25-30 a cap. :p

not to mention to manufacture, without factoring in equipment costs, molly is about 70 dollars an ounce to make. thats 25 cents a dose. its not unheard of for cooks to gift away an ounce for free to a close friend.

superpimp is correct, the price is marked way up by the time it hits dealer level.

#26 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 11:58 AM

because who the hell is going to move molly in bulk at 15$ a dose?

thats stupid. a simple lesson in drug economics : you buy more, you pay less.

an ounce of molly, if you split it into .1 doses, is 280 doses.
if you pay fucking 15 a pill for 280 doses thats fucking $4200. who is going to pay that for an Ounce? an ounce is more realisticaly going to be from 800-1400.
more like 4 or 5$ a pill. if dealers bought at 15$ a pop in bulk they be selling molly for 25-30 a cap. :p

not to mention to manufacture, without factoring in equipment costs, molly is about 70 dollars an ounce to make. thats 25 cents a dose. its not unheard of for cooks to gift away an ounce for free to a close friend.

Yeah, since most people are close friends with chemists. Did I say 15 a pill was a normal price for bulk? No, but $2 a pill is ridiculous.

Do you know how much the precursors for MDMA are on the black market? How risky it is? How difficult it is to actually synthesize correctly?

Why would someone go through all of this, risking themselves, just to make one dollar from each pill they make?

Also, in FL, molly DOES go for $25-30. Do you have any idea how much PRESSED PILLS go for in North Carolina? $30-40, I can't imagine what molly would be.

Like I said, dealers are shady, they are out to make money. What do you think chemists are out for? The fun of it?

Give me a break.

:rolleyes:

So if you you have 280 doses, you would sell ALL of them for $560? Because that is 2 dollars a piece. You would go through all that trouble to make $490? Since you say it takes $70 to make an ounce.

Yeah, real profitable! You would make more selling pot to high school kids.

I said $2 was ridiculous...I have heard of $5 for extreme quantity, but $2 just doesn't make sense.

#27 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 12:16 PM

I said $2 was ridiculous...I have heard of $5 for extreme quantity, but $2 just doesn't make sense.

ridiculous yes.impossible? no.

but if you read my post i said its realistically more like 4 or 5. as was said earlier, 2 dollars a dose is still marked up several hundred percent. it is around 25 cents a dose to manufacture.

Do you know how much the precursors for MDMA are on the black market? How risky it is? How difficult it is to actually synthesize correctly?

im aware of all of this. most cooks can get enough safrole through their own wok still and a couple pounds of sass rootbark. as far as difficulty of synthesis, compared to a lot of other substances its a cakewalk. MDA is pretty damn simple when you consider that you don't have to get the methylamine which is the hardest of the precursors to obtain. you need the methylamine to get to MDMA.

ever heard of the hive? it was an online community of underground chemists in the the late 90's early 00's. a little before your time i would assume. it got shut down a couple years after one of its main moderators, Strike, got busted for manufacture. guess who has a copy of the entire archive of the forums backed up on a flash drive. ;)

So if you you have 280 doses, you would sell ALL of them for $560? Because that is 2 dollars a piece. You would go through all that trouble to make $490? Since you say it takes $70 to make an ounce.

all that trouble? you can whip up a 14 ounce batch in a day or two for 800 bucks. 490 profit for every ounce is about $6860 dollars total profit. thats not fucking bad if i don't say so myself.:o lol. 14 ounces of pot damn sure does not go for that much. hell a pound of weed dont sell for that, even to high school kids.

and i said earlier that If i had that kind of weight i would sell them for 1000 a piece...at least.

What do you think chemists are out for? The fun of it?

believe it or not, some people do not cook to make a huge profit. they might be a student or a just person with rounded chemistry knowledge. break even on supplies, make a couple grand, and sit on a few free ounces of MDMA to share with good friends. that in and of itself could be enough reward. not everyone who cooks is trying to compete with the cartels or start the damn rave revolution lol.

Yeah, since most people are close friends with chemists

you don' even really need to be a 'chemist' to cook MDMA. just know basic laboratory safety procedures, some chemical theory on basic reactions, maybe a semester or two of Org. Chem. and a decent hookup on sassafras root bark and glassware. a lot of the 'bees' at the hive were not even chemistry majors.

#28 navajas

navajas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 12:20 PM

Yeah, since most people are close friends with chemists. Did I say 15 a pill was a normal price for bulk? No, but $2 a pill is ridiculous.

Why would someone go through all of this, risking themselves, just to make one dollar from each pill they make?

Also, in FL, molly DOES go for $25-30. Do you have any idea how much PRESSED PILLS go for in North Carolina? $30-40, I can't imagine what molly would be.

Like I said, dealers are shady, they are out to make money. What do you think chemists are out for? The fun of it?

Give me a break.

:rolleyes:

anyone who pays 40$ for a pill shouldnt be doin drugs to begin with, cuz hes already wasted...
Ultimate high as defined by -beatnick:
1 bag of heroin sniffed
2 decent rails of raw cocaine
2 hits of highest purity liquid LSD
1 hit of a g lady
1 Fat ass rail of ketamine
+ a couple Magic Hat #9's
:cheers2:

#29 dylan2882

dylan2882

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 07:41 PM

Well I live in Canada so prices could be cheaper he, also I got it from a close friend who isnt making any profit from it.

#30 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 26 2009 - 12:43 AM

ridiculous yes.impossible? no.

but if you read my post i said its realistically more like 4 or 5. as was said earlier, 2 dollars a dose is still marked up several hundred percent. it is around 25 cents a dose to manufacture.

im aware of all of this. most cooks can get enough safrole through their own wok still and a couple pounds of sass rootbark. as far as difficulty of synthesis, compared to a lot of other substances its a cakewalk. MDA is pretty damn simple when you consider that you don't have to get the methylamine which is the hardest of the precursors to obtain. you need the methylamine to get to MDMA.

ever heard of the hive? it was an online community of underground chemists in the the late 90's early 00's. a little before your time i would assume. it got shut down a couple years after one of its main moderators, Strike, got busted for manufacture. guess who has a copy of the entire archive of the forums backed up on a flash drive. ;)

all that trouble? you can whip up a 14 ounce batch in a day or two for 800 bucks. 490 profit for every ounce is about $6860 dollars total profit. thats not fucking bad if i don't say so myself.:o lol. 14 ounces of pot damn sure does not go for that much. hell a pound of weed dont sell for that, even to high school kids.

and i said earlier that If i had that kind of weight i would sell them for 1000 a piece...at least.

believe it or not, some people do not cook to make a huge profit. they might be a student or a just person with rounded chemistry knowledge. break even on supplies, make a couple grand, and sit on a few free ounces of MDMA to share with good friends. that in and of itself could be enough reward. not everyone who cooks is trying to compete with the cartels or start the damn rave revolution lol.

you don' even really need to be a 'chemist' to cook MDMA. just know basic laboratory safety procedures, some chemical theory on basic reactions, maybe a semester or two of Org. Chem. and a decent hookup on sassafras root bark and glassware. a lot of the 'bees' at the hive were not even chemistry majors.

I've heard of the hive. Weren't you the one who posted the complaint about how Safrole was obtained? Different change of pace in this thread....I guess when YOU are getting a good deal it doesn't make a difference! :rolleyes:

Where did you get your information that it takes 25 cents to manufacture one dose of MDMA? Are you a chemist? Do you know a chemist? Have you been to his house where he broke down every single thing he did and had to buy, so you could find out it only costs 25 cents?

You make it sound like MDMA chemists come a dime a dozen, and everybody knows one.