Valium street value?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 14, 2009.

1. flealice

flealice Guest

Anyone on here around the philly area, I"m new to around here and I would like to meet some people that I can actually chill with instead of just meeting some random person on the street. all my friends around here moved away, I"ve been clean for about a year now, I'm not some fucking psycho crack head. I just want a buddy just to relax with.

2. Agroman87

Agroman87 Member

No. Go buy a 1mg kpin or a xanax blue football for $2. On a benzo chart .5mg of xanax=.5mg of klonopin and 50mg of valium was equipotent to these doses. Valium is so weak it doesnt even do a thing for me, but if its the only thing around then why fuss over 2 dollar.

3. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

no, IME (and many of my friends) I'd say .5 mg of xanax is equivilant to 5-10 mg of valium, NOT 50. 50mg is a very hefty dose for someone with no benzo tolerance at all.

regarding the price, I'll sell 3 x 10mg pills for 5 bucks to friends etc.

4. lovinitoxy

lovinitoxy Member

All I have took in Xanax, Valium I dont know exactly sorry

5. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I've never tried Valium. But, my thoughts have now been confirmed. I had a grass distributor offer me 5mgs for $5. I knew it sounded a bit high... that fucker. lol

For a first timer, what would be a good dose?

I am slightly experienced with opiates, but have no benzo experience. Are they at all similar? I have swallowed 5mg of vicodin, 7.5 vicodin, and 7.5 percocet on a few different occasions. I prefer to take them right before the drive to school. It makes for a nice, peaceful drive. It's just great to be at almost absolute relaxation in class. I soak up pretty much all information in this slightly different and more chilled state.

Would Valium supply a similar state? At what dose would it start to get difficult to drive?

Gracias. :)

6. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

in scotland you usually get 15-20 for £10 (blues 10mg) they get cheaper the more you buy, like 50 blues would go for £20 thats pretty resonable, though best deals ive heard is when there sold in the thousand for around £300 wich is great but chances are youd be so fucked up youd lose alot of them, come to your senses in about a months time in a differant town with a couple of black eyes and lying in a car which you aquired and have absolutely no recolection of how you got it lol

7. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

50mg will be great first time, DONT DRINK ALCOHOL!!! take 30mg at first then when you start to feel a kick take the other two.......be carefull though because they're trouble they drugs...seriously, i never remember a thing when im on them and theres a high risk of doing shit you would never have the confidence or sence to do otherwise

P.S best way to take them is crunch them up in your mouth ( there usually soft enough to do this, especially street vallium) and swallow with a hot drink ie tea/coffee, this works a treat for me every time, regardless what anyone says about vallium being week there probably being ripped of with 2mg pills but 10mg DO WORK trust me, and another thing they tend to run into the next day so dont do them if you have work etc next day.

8. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

uhm I'd sel 4x10mg for 5-10$ because 40mg is pretty much the same as 2mg xanax and bars usually go for 10$ish.

9. luciano

luciano Member

I have never seen anybody pay more than $2.00 a 10mg pill if bought in singles...even those desperate/in benzo withdrawl. Usuall price per pill is $1.00-$1.50 and it goes down to $0.50 or so when you buy $20-$30 worth.

Side note:

All the pharm connections I had or have are from standing around the methadone clinic no more than 30 minutes if you have money you can leave the clinic with almost any pharm you want. I've gotten any benzo you can name from the methadone clinic for very cheap...especially benzos. The only things that are more expensive over at the clinic are the narcotics like oxycodones or morphines, dilaudids...even methadone carries but they aren't too expensive. At the clinic 90% of the people are crackheads (very few truly junkies) so they sell any pills they get prescribed to gather a bit of money for their crack, so to them $20 for 15-20 pills is a very reasonable deal.

I've gotten ridiculous prices....$6.00 an 80mg oxy, $1.50 per 3mg hydromorphone....very cheap for methadone (got about 800mg-900mg for $30-$40), benzos, clonidine, cesamet (nabilone), stimulants (ritalin, dextroamphetamine) and narcotics.

At the clinic I couldn't get more than $2.00 at the most for a 2mg clonazepam but in my neighbourhood I could get $5.00 for a 2mg clonazepam.

Conclusion of my story: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

10. luciano

luciano Member

Please consider the fact that some people (myself included) have been prescribed benzos for years. I've been on 4mg clonazepam a day for the past 4 and 1/2 years so you must immagine that 10mg of diazepam to people in this category is useless but to someone who hasn't got such a tolerence than like I said, I couldn't immagine a 10mg diazpeam for more than $2.00.....$1.00 more realisticly.

11. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

well.. what is the drug worth to you?? hmmhmhm lol

12. TCB

TCB Guest

I realize this is an older thread, but to clear some things up regarding Valium vs. xanax or klonopin-also known as clonazepam, are much easier to get as a prescription therefore not as strong as Valium 10mg (max dose per tab), it's the only benzodiazepine in this family which has helped me effecetivly.

13. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

No I have had the K- cut Roche klonopins,and the V-cut Roche Valiums and also many genrics of the two and I cannot notice any difference between the genrics and the cut ones by Roche. The only generic I notice a difference in is Xanax aka alprazolam, all the generic and name brand Xanax are the same IMO except for the Mylan Pharm. Xanax generic 1mg tablets. They seem to me and others have also noticed this, to be more like a 1/2 mg Xanax pill by any other company..Also the red footballs from Pakistan..lol..they are supposed to be 1 mg tablets, but it takes me 3-4 of them to equal a blue football of 1mg of Xanax, I think becasue Pakistan has no FDA to monitor the purity of the pills there that the Xanax Red 1mg footballs are actually a lower doseage of alprazolam..I have gotten Roche klonopins from Pakistan, made in Pakistan even by a Roche pharm. lab there that were equal to any US made klonopins in strength.

14. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Actually it has been my experience that Valium are easier to get a prescription for than Xanax, although Klonopin is easiest IMO..1mg of alprazolam(Xanax is eual in potentcy to about 10mg of diazepam(Valium), however the half life of Valium is much,much longer than Xanax so thats why it's better for some to take Valium, or Xanax as the case may be. Also 10mg per tab is the highest tablet form of Valium, but there is Val-release, a 15 mg Valium capsule that is time relased form of Valium. anyway..

15. Dillinger

Dillinger Members

Feelings Of U4ia is right. Back in the 70's Valium did have buffers in them to keep needle users from shooting them up. I remember dissolving a #5 and some morphine in my afternoon tea. Today all these pills have buffers that doesn't dissolving in water. So yeah snorting Valium won't do anything inside the nose and IMO it's a waste because some is still in your nostrils.

16. Dillinger

Dillinger Members

I meant to say: Feelings Of U4ia is right. Back in the 70's Valium didn't have any buffers in them like they do now to keep needle users from shooting them up. I remember dissolving a #5 and some morphine in my afternoon tea. Today all these pills have buffers that doesn't dissolving in water. So yeah snorting Valium won't do anything inside the nose and IMO it's a waste because some is still in your nostrils.

17. Hedohypoxia

Hedohypoxia Members

Not sure, but it is pretty cheap to make. It takes a lot to get high, however. But it is a safer high than getting drunk.