most intense male orgasm techniques

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by anonymous1234, Jan 3, 2009.

1. anonymous1234

anonymous1234 Banned

im looking for something or things that will make me cum my brains out even if it requires anal. throw me any idea no matter how wild!!

2. stalk

stalk Banned

you really wanna know?

3. anonymous1234

anonymous1234 Banned

yeah!
    i asked didnt i

4. stalk

stalk Banned

Step 1:

Eat 1 millegram of LSD

5. anonymous1234

anonymous1234 Banned

iv done shit high its wayyyyy better but for when i dont have anything at hand is more what im lookin for haha

6. SleepyGreen

SleepyGreen Member

two hands. go wild.

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I reckon my 'Dribbler' technique gives the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced, but it takes some practice & lots of self control to master.

In many ways it's like the 'Stop-Go' method, but instead of simply stopping when you feel yourself approaching the point of orgasm you have to gently edge right up to the point when you feel the semen being released, but just before the orgasm itself & then stop dead. This means that the semen dribbles out (hence the same), without the power of the orgasm behind it.

Once you have reached this point of ejaculation, because you have not yet reached orgasm you keep the erection & are consequentially able to continue - after a brief pause to allow the potential orgasm to die down.

Then, ideally using the semen you have just ejaculated as a lube, repeat the process as many times as you are able to. My personal best before having to yield to the ultimate orgasm is 9 ejaculations - giving in on the 10th but, honestly, that final orgasm can be so powerful that you feel as if you're going to pass out from the sheer ecstasy of it all.

Furthermore, as an added bonus (as if one is needed), the semen, having the same protein properties of egg white takes on a similar reaction by being whipped up into a frothy meringue type consistency - plus, just as with egg white, it changes its taste & texture from one of a slimy, salty nature to that of being light, fluffy & sweet.

If / when you decide to try this technique I suggest you do it out of earshot of anyone, as your cries of orgasmic delight at the end could be potentially quite embarassing to have to explain.

8. SleepyGreen

SleepyGreen Member

Would you like your dick over easy or scrambled?

:)

9. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Potato gun + Astroglide = never ending ass party

10. dabla

dabla Member

Idk if it will work if your not circumcised, but i have a method that is simple, and is best without lube.

Take your fingers, index and middle and put the head of you dick in between them. the arch of you fingers should be somewhere where the head meets the shaft. now let the tips of your fingers and thumb rest on the shaft and twist a little back and forth. almost like turning a knob. It works better also if you have somthing tickling your balls. like a shirt or blanket just barely grazing them.

some the the hardest orgasms ive had were using this method:D

enjoy :cool:

11. stonemaster

stonemaster Member

use vibrating butt plug and some crystal meth

12. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i just choked hahahah

13. thebigone

thebigone Guest

if you looking for the most extreme orgasm you must go the anal way, have you ever heard of anal orgasm ? yes thats true, it`s the ultimate orgasm if you learn how to do it, and best of all, it dose not hurt at all. the true word for it is, prostate massage or prostate milking. do a search on prostate massage and you will find what you are looking for. if you combine that with a cock ring you are on your way.