Cambridge, Ontario

Discussion in 'Postcards from Planet Earth' started by WeetzieBat, Jan 2, 2009.

1. WeetzieBat

WeetzieBat Member

2. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

Nice looking summertime pics you took WeetzieBat. I was a pretty good hockey player when I was younger and traveled to hockey tournaments all over Ontario. Although I never stayed in Cambridge, I'm pretty sure I remember traveling through there. I stayed and played in Guelph, Mississauga, London and Stratford if your familiar with those places. I can't say I remember Elora, but it looks like a beautiful little town. Anyways, nice pics and keep em coming!

3. WeetzieBat

WeetzieBat Member

I've been to all of those places. I go to Guelph constantly and my grandparents live in London. I've yet to go anywhere out of Ontario though :( Hopefully i'll get the chance to travel eventually. Thanks for the comment :)

4. BostonBill

BostonBill Member

That amazes me that you haven't been outside of Ontario. I would have assumed you would have made it over to Quebec. I see lots of Ontario license plates in Boston and on Cape Cod. The one's in Boston are probably Maple Leaf fans :smash: and the one's on Cape Cod are definitely vacationers.

Oh well, at least you're still young. There's plenty of time left for you to see the world. :)

5. Nirali

Nirali Member

I love third pic so much! Water colour is amazing. And I need to tease, those duckling on the second photo looks more kind and intelligent then a lot of people :)))