Web design volunteer wanted

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by savehost, Jan 1, 2009.

1. savehost

savehost Guest

Hi all,

I currently own a large and very flexible reseller account which I am interested in turning into a Web Hosting service (either paid or not paid, not yet decided). I have a fair bit of experience in hosting and web design and am looking for a creative partner to help get the thing off the ground.

The right person will not have to provide any capital and could do this as part time, unimportant of location as this could possibly work remotely via email/phone. You will however need to be:
    - Fully fluent in cPanel, WHM, Phpcoin
    - Good at web design and the the type of ecommerce used in a hosting business
    - Able to spend some time during the daytime and evenings approving accounts and replying to emails and support tickets
    - Be highly motivated and passionate about bringing this to Market
    -Other aspects which I would like to involve in the business model include web and application design, business web services, voip services, web design division and possibly a division for free web services to charities

Payment terms (if any) are negotiable. If this sounds like a piece of you drop me a line