First time smoking alone

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wildchild11, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

yes it is!!! fucking hell realistically 20 an 8th is too much.
    Its flowers from a plant, a plant that can be grown with the right conditions as easily as any garden herb.
    Imagine if the started selling parsley for 3.5 grams for 50 in shops. No plant matter should be that much.
    A tenner should get you a big fistful of buds. Just a shame things arent like that although if my harvest is succesful this year then I certainly wont be charging more than 15 an 8th

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Based on that logic, money should be thrown at you at banks - it's just paper!

3. twang

twang on the run

pwned.

its fuckin obvious what weed prices SHOULD be. It's a black market though. 20/gram and 60/8th is how it goes and how it's going to go for the dank.

4. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

10 a gram. you dont need anything better

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

this is a mad old thread. I may have already posted in it. But I'm not gonna read it all.

6. PurpByThePound

kthxbai

10 a gram is some reg. Nothin wrong with reg though.

7. Bad.Fish

actually 10€ here will get you a gram of dank hydroponics...theres no regs here though. Just brickweed, homegrown and dank

8. PurpByThePound

9. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

marijuanaaaaaa

10. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

maybe this person got caught.

11. Bad.Fish

Yup, because I dont buy from shitty dealers in town/city. All just dodgy cunts anyway, I buy from the countryside which is coming indirectly from the grower either hydroponics for 10 a gram or between 7 and 10 for outdoor homegrown.

Thats works out at around 13.50 a gram in $ anyway so it would be around 47$ an 8th

12. PurpByThePound

lol, do you carry around change to give to your dealer?

13. Bad.Fish

no, its 10€ a gram
    I was just comparing what 10€ would be in dollars

14. PurpByThePound

I got a sweet deal for my bud - ended up pay ~40 for >1/8 of some pretty damn beautiful nuggets

15. Bad.Fish

the only other really high quality stuff is in towns/cities and its almost always skunk for 50 an 8th. 50 an 8th is the only price you can get in built up places.
    I dont like that sort of skunk though, it makes you go weird after smoking it for a couple of weeks or months.
    I havnt bought that for months now, dont want to either.

Right now iv got myself some really good blonde :D

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the greatest pot should cost no more than $10 a gram, or $40 an eighth max! they would still make plenty of money.

17. Bad.Fish

yeah...its the fact that people cut weed or add weight to it thats the most dishonest thing about it.
    If your selling a product then you should sell what the buyer is expecting to recieve, whether its expensive or not and especially for the prices that we pay no one should be getting cut or weighed down shit, anyone whos ever asked me for weed iv always told them who not to buy from. I dont sell or get anything for people though.
    The way my friends usually work it out is that they buy an ounce, keep an 8th for themselves (since you get an 8th free with every ounce) and sell the rest on to break even.

18. porkstock41

that's a nice thing to do, but not the best way to sell weed. if you're gonna be selling weed, you should be making at least a little money. which means you need a better hookup (lower price per ounce), so you can sell it at a fair price, smoke for free, AND make a little money. but not dissing on your friends, it's nice that they sell it for pretty much cost.

it's the people that get shitty deals, that are "forced" to spray their shit down with water or whatever in order to make money.

19. Bad.Fish

the people that get shitty deals shouldnt be selling then.
    My friends dont bother selling weed but if we have no money then my friend will take enough out of the bank for an ounce and do that so we have an 8th to smoke and get the money back anyway so its like getting a free 8th :D

20. porkstock41

exactly my friend