First time smoking alone

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wildchild11, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

just ask him to roll you one, tell him to roll one for himself that's what I do

2. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Its still not tooo good for you.. Most homemade methods have some ways of being bad for you but theyre not terrible for a short time, just make sure the inside on the pen cap is not copper (borwn tinged on the inside) because sometimes cheap pen caps are and thats no good at all... I would suggest finding a cheap glass/wood chillum/pipe or buying one off a freind if you start making a habit of it

3. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

If i were you i'd ask this guy to link you a gram to an 8th depending on how much you wanna spend and how long you need it for. Ask if you can borrow a bowl of his or ask him how he thinks you could get one, i'm sure you get it sorted. Or just ask him if he would roll some joints for you or teach you to roll would be better. It takes practise and you could use tobacco to start, you don't have to smoke it. Search about apple pipes and how to make homemade pipes if it all goes to shit. Have fun, prepare munchies and music and get baked :)

4. bandbeyondescription

bandbeyondescription Nothertimesforgottenspace

I smoke weed alone alot jsut to catch a buzz
    But then again I always have people come over so i dont have to smoke alone..

5. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread, but i got a half G for $15.
    I was really ripped off wasn't I? loll

6. Kannabis Kartel

Kannabis Kartel Member

Half a gram? That's not a lot at all. That's like nothing. Was it mids or dro? If its dro, then 15 is still pretty badly ripped off. If it was mids, you just got majorly fucked over.

I pay $20 for like 4g's of mids.

I paid $50 for 2.5g's of some purp...thats less than what you paid.

So my point is, was it just average stuff, or was it really good? Either way I think you got fucked. Sorry, but that's the truth

Although its funny how you are like "i got ripped off didn't i?" like you know you did but didn't do anything about it. Next time, if it isn't enough, just say something like "That's not really straight. Could you add a little more?"

Happy toking.

(I hope you realize I wasn't trying to just be an asshole here or anything. In fact, I didn't even mean this offensively at all, I was just saying, that's what it is)

7. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

8. inextesie

inextesie Give us what ya got

Yeah, just be like "yo, thats a little sac, weigh it" ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get your shit weighed. Well thats what I do cause I'm not gonna spend my money and get skimped.

9. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

10. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

^About right for some good reg.

20/g for some dankity

11. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

15 a gram for dank tops

don't pay 20. that's a rip off. but not as bad as 30 (15 for a half)

13. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

20 is reasonable around here

i've heard of shit going for 30/g over in jersey but then again i don't live there and i would neeeeeeeeeeever buy it for that much

14. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

I wont buy anything over 15 a gram...only time iv ever seen anything over that anyway was when Jack herer was in town last year :D
    was 5 grams for 80€
    Was going to get it but pulled out at the last minute, was smoking some of it later that night though and I still regret not buying it :(
    Best weed iv ever smoked, havnt seen it since then either

15. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

16. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

20 is standard in eastern PA, as far as i know.

as long as you're getting super dooper dank. super dooper dank buds have most, if not all, of the following characteristics:

1) it'll smell up the room even if it's bagged
    2) it looks like jesus himself
    3) if you break it up by hand, you get crystals stuck in your fingers for hours making your finger tips all sticky
    4) it takes 1 massive hit to feel buzzed, 5 to be wrecked
    5) your eyes resemble a shade of red similar to the devil after taking said 5 hits.

17. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

shit...stop taunting me :(
    :p

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i bet somebody's paying 15 for that same $20 g... you should really just tell your dude you won't pay more than 15. it probably won't work but it should. buyin weed is a F-ing scam.

the last shit i was getting was $60 an eighth (i know almost $20 a gram!) but it's the only hook up i had (and it WAS great bud) so i bought a couple. this weekend i got a half ounce of mids from somewhere else, cuz that is TOO fucking expensive.

edit: so fine pay 20 if it's really good. but never more.

19. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Buying drugs in general is a scam, lol

20. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

^No shit lol

20/g 60-1/8 isn't bad at all if it's some good shit...

As for those "characteristics"? Pfft - as long as you get baked off not very much you got your money's worth.

1 gram is like 3-4 bowls for my little pipe, maybe more if I'm conserving. And I'll be blitzed for a good 4 hours. I also have a low tolerance, though...before I'm flamed for being nub.