BDSM Relationships

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Face Eater, Dec 28, 2008.

1. lode

lode Banned

We can watch something really sad and kiss. :biggrin:

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I used to claw and bite during sex...I don't anymore...and it makes me sit back and wonder why... :confused:

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  3. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

aww.. :)

4. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

oh I have always done that and still do. But I can also be incredibly tender. Like a cat, really.

5. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

I like the give and take/switch approach to domination. I only seem to attract really sexually submissive women though. It's real fun the first couple of months but, damn...grab my balls and make me do things every once in a while!

6ULDV8theo and Kinkey like this.
  6. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

That's what folks a sayin', but I assume most are refering to below the threshold pain such as nipple tweaking or hair pulling. Many of the more extreme enthusiasts are into seriously fucked up stuff though like genital mutilation and insects. I have yet to find anyone who claims to have enjoyed having a heart attack, or anyone saying that after a while the pain from being terminally ill will throat cancer eventually started to feel good and it made them reach a state of orgasmic bliss.

Perhaps in these instances the orgasm is death, and that is why no-one ever claims to be into tumour sex- they visibly haven't suffered enough from it and are still writhing about in excruciating pain begging for more opiates. An interesting thought eh, perhaps this is what subconsciousnesly drives people to this, in the same way that the zen buddhist master are known to beat their students because they believed it helped them reach a state of enlightenment.

I jest.

My mate once admitted to being turned on by the thought of electric chairs, but I imagine it's just a thought and most of the stuff that goes on at these fetish nights is mostly acting and teasing.

Anyone who masterbated to Hostel deserves to be stabbed in the sack with a fork.

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I could arrange for this guy to smack the shit out you during half-time for burning the pot roast...
    [​IMG]

Just trying to help...:cheers2:

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i would love to be in total control of someone

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Lifestyle bdsm people are reaallllllly weird IMO.
    Sure they can be my slave.
    But I'd prefer if they dont go crawling on the floor under me , when I'm out with em.
    .. Unless I tell em to:eek: :p

10. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

I'll say.

Nothing against them like, I know plenty of them, but they are raving fucking mad.

11. DNCämþër

DNCämþër Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

12. nesta

nesta Banned

i can't see 24/7 as a good thing for me...i like it in the bedroom though, but nothing extreme when it comes to pain. i can say i'd even somewhat prefer it to some degree most of the time i have sex, and prefer being dominant.

but i also like to switch it up once in a while and have her in charge.

more often than that, i like just "regular" sex, though.

but when it comes to 24/7, lifestyle stuff...its really not for me.

13. Masters_pet

Masters_pet Member

I am a submissive/pet/slave/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, and I don't find pleasure in just being controlled, I find pleasure in pleasing my Master. When I do something that displeases him, it displeases me as well. Punishments are set to make me better as a person. So He can build me up in His image as he pleases.

To those of you who don't understand why, just don't have the same sexual preferences as us. It is all the same as the difference between a homosexual and a heterosexual. We are just different. There's nothing to understand but the fact that we have differences and what we like, doesn't concern your opinion.

6ULDV8theo likes this.
  14. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I cant wrap my head around it either.
    I run my own business and being in control all the time gets nuts on the mind. Its good to have someone else saying what needs to be done especially when I do let some things go too long. But to be dominated and punished,,, neh, not for me.
    My BF does put his foot down on some things but so do I. He runs his own business too so he knows what its like to be in charge of everything, it sucks some days.
    He discovered a while back that I am a bit of a hoarder, not like them that have to be skin and bones skinny to walk through a room but ya, I do have too much stuff and lots I havent seen in a couple years so "its not needed" he says. I am not a slob tho just so ya know, just lots of stuff in storage rooms and spare bedrooms, in bins and boxes. And some clutter. Ok, maybe lots of clutter in some areas.
    The only rooms in the house that are not cluttered to some point are my bedroom and all of the bathrooms. See? I am not all that bad yet,,, you should see my kitchen tho, and my living room. I have a major hoard of health and traditional and natural med books, probably a couple hundred I have been hanging onto since Jebus was a baby. And some other stuff.
    He said one day that he would help and I didnt say no because I know it needs to be done. So,,, here I am today going through a storage room attempting to hold my own when he says "Yard sale!" on many things I bought because I thought I loved them or needed them then. Wow, he said he'd help and he meant it. This is just the beginning for the storage rooms, last week we were in the wine cellar cleaning it out. "Wine? There aint no wine in here, its all stuff!" he grumbled.
    He could lay the law down here and there but not in a daily life style kind of way. Where I know I need a kick in the ass,,, I can take it, even if I dont like it but I wont be beaten welted or bloody for buying more of the same thing later,,, should it happen,,, He probably would spank me hard and then fuck me Silly for buying it tho, hahahaha.
    He has his daughter coming over to help me thin my clothing hoarding habit thing down so I can walk into my Walk in closet. Thats gonna hurt, wait till she sees how many pairs of shoes I have. He saw 4 bins in the basement of them already.
    I want him to move in and he said he wont till I sell a lot of shit and we have more space available.

I need more stuff,,, said the little voice on my left shoulder,,,

0.o
    ~

15. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

I guess most people here believe the dominant one is a male.
    I have been with a dominatrix for about a 1 and half. It was some of the best sexual experience I ever had.
    My Mistress also had a master who she would see monthly.
    We sometimes would switch roles. She would love to be tied to the bed and have me lick her pussy which was very sensitive. She would tell in pleasure. At times she would even squit.
    For me we tried a lot of sexual position I
    Including penetration. The best is was when she ask me to be involved in a threesome with a other woman. It was one of the best sexual experience of my life