BDSM Relationships

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Face Eater, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I'm not really that enthusastic about the Dominatrix/slave thing in one off sexual experiences so I don't really understand the appeal of living your whole life in one of these roles.

Why would you want to be somebody's slave? Why would you want to enslave somebody?

Isn't it more empowering to neither crave control, or the need to be controlled?

2. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

being controlled is exhilarating. Controlling is empowering.
    Makes some people tingly in the pants.
    Not so much the m in bdsm, but the rest, fuck yeah.

3. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

....I am not commenting, though I have an opinion...

damn V card.

4. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Well dave, I thought I might be into it but some chick tried it on me during coital procedures and I just couldn't get into it.

5. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

I can see it could be fun sexually- either role trading off..For the moment.Yanno, role playing can be fun.
    but,I also can't say I understand the appeal of living your whole life that way
    .. if anything I think it often speaks of childhood abuses to seek it.

6. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I agree with babyhellfire. I have never partaken with this sort of thing before, I see it as a fun once in the while sexual thing, but definitely *not* lifestyle.

7. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I agree with all of you, but people actually do it, seemingly normal people. There are women that aren't allowed to do ANYTHING without the permission of their dominatrix.

8. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I couldn't do it as a lifestyle, the entire thing is exhasting to maintain. However sexually ;) I know my stuff.

9. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

I can sort of understand the BD bit, but the SM? Those guys are seriously fucked in the head to want to do that. Pain ISN'T sex, it's PAIN! Sex is nice, pain hurts, see the difference?

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Whatever turns them on. It's really really really not my thing.

11. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I've never heard of this before, I don't quite get it but one partner completely controls the other's life? Sounds pretty pointless, I thought power went to people's heads.

12. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Not my thing either but hey.. whatever rocks your boat and all that. People are different.

I do like a bit of bondage and domination action in the bedroom though. :D

13. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i like the idea of being dominated by the man, but only in the sexual game, otherwise its a total bullshit. and the little pain-blood thing seems very cool to me too

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I like to dominate sometimes and sometimes like to be dominated. But really there has to be a balance. And by dominating I am not talking about control.. except in bed.. but psychological control - that's fucked-up - that's not a relationship. No one should be the boss.

15. lode

lode Banned

As for sex, I like spanking.

But I only get to the point of manning up and telling someone what to do when things go wrong. I prefer not to be 'the man'. Really theres nothing that manly about being excessively controlling.

Not for me.

16. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

After a while of experiencing pain, it becomes just another feeling that can be appreciated like any other feeling. Yes, ive never cum from being beaten, however, I can appreciate the feeling, and when you finally do cum, it makes it so much more worth it.

Kinkey likes this.
  17. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Control freaks and me do not get along at all. The more someone tries to control me, the more likely I am to do exactly the opposite of what they want me to do.

And I hate macho-men.

18. lode

lode Banned

I'm the least macho anyone has ever been. I cry. Let's go on a date. :biggrin:

19. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

I have a control complex because all of my life i havent been in control.so when i have someone who WANTS to be controlled, we hit it off pretty well...literally..

20. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

that would work-out :D