Snorting lyrica

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Dec 28, 2008.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

I accquired 3 lyrica 75s from a friend. I decided to sniff them. They went up really smooth, it almost felt like I didnt sniff anything at all.

The question is, will the effects hit me faster. I have done at least 1 or 2 lyricas orally once and have gotten a nice high. So by sniffing 3, I assume i should be good. I can feel it dripping down my throat now so I know I got it and it didnt get stuck in my nose.

I realize some people on here find lyricas useless, but I enjoy them. I guess it just depends on the person.

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

feelin a nice euphoric feeling. little sedated but not really tired. had a little bit of alcohol and seemed to potentiate the effects.

3. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

what kind of effects does lyrica have, is it similiar to any other drugs

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

its similar in make-up to neurontin but its stronger. it kind of feels like a cross between an opiate and a benzo. Nice euphoric feeling with some sedation.

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I actually got 7 75 mg capsules for free today, how much does it take to get high from it? i also got some skelaxin , a muscle relaxer, is that any good?

6. IllCanabillyVanilly

muscle relaxers are good if you like being sedated. as for lyrica id say to just take all 7 cause ive taken 10 of them before and i was set.

7. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Well im fucked up now, i took muscle relaxers, those lyricas, some tramadol, 2 mgs of klonopin, and oxycontin. bout to finish the oxy and realy fade out.

8. IllCanabillyVanilly

holy fuck, all of that? lol you aint gonna even know what your gettin a buzz off of

9. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

OK, This is now the 2nd time I heard about lyrica being used for recreational purposes. I have two bottles of it downstairs. They are sample bottles that the doc gave me, said they are supossed to help with my anxiety, that they go good with my lexapro. I havent taken them. First of all, I have a serious heroin habit and tolerance and take xanax alot and have a big tolerance for that, do u think I would get any feeling from the lyrica? I am not sure what strength I have, I'll find out though.

10. Always_Searching

Always_Searching Guest

Today I got ninety (90) 100mg Lyrica and I snorted three of them and took my (prescribed) 3mg of Xanax throughout the day. I feel a little woozy but nothing crazy. I'm wanting to get higher off of the lyrica. Should I take a few more orally, snort a few? I'm unsure. I'm no newbie to recreational pill usage. Hmmmm....advice?

11. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

I have taken lyrica before when I was having withdrawals from opiate dependency and it actually works very well for the first couple days after that not so much. But it is a medicine that affects your nerves so it really does make you feel more at ease and not so restless when dope sick. Helps alot with the restless leg syndrome part of it as well. As for recreationally, although it does have a noticeable effect it would be the last on my list of drugs to pick from to get high.

12. cthulhu

cthulhu Member

Not really. I doubt you could get any more kick out of it than some garbage like buspar or darvocet. I think people hear the term "muscle relaxer" and it just sounds like the kind of thing that would have recreational potential, but even if you take a huge dose most of them will not get you high. As far as I know the only muscle relaxer that will is carisoprodol (Soma).