Most times you've cum in a day from masturbation?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Rigamarole, Dec 12, 2008.

1. knight2

knight2 Member

that is pretty impressive dude! wow! i would think u would be raw too. i did it 3x ina row once, and made my penis head sore, litterally, bleeding, and scabs, yikes!

2. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

You gotta get to that point...can't just go in beating it back to back. I like to space 'em out if I plan to go for more than once, and try not to go too hard.

3. Rangle

Rangle Member

22 times with orgasm...

i was a Manic Teen with a house to himself and a fresh set of man sized sex organs and a bottle of lotion...

o_O

4. andr5036

andr5036 Member

One day, when I was really alone and really horny, I counted 17 times.

5. ryan!

ryan! Member

Ejaculation 2 to 3 times a day for me is all I have the time and desire for, more than that on very rare occasions.

6. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Wow! Some people wank a lot, i thought i did a fair bit. My most in one day was 5, but usually only 3 or 4 times a week now, alone. I also masturbate with my partner, and we have great sex too.

7. desireu2

desireu2 Member

I always make Thanksgiving dinner the day after - everyone at work or not in my house - I prepare and cook naked all day averaging seven orgasms on this festive day!

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

6 for me

9. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

10+ in my younger days. These days, I have hit 7 or 8 in a day. My ex-wife was multi-orgasmic and I could get her to cum 10 to 20 times during 1 sex session sometimes twice a day. My new wife wants nothing to do with it after 1!

10. simvast

simvast Member

After three times, no cum juice for me.

11. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Probably about 5 or 6 for me

12. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I made my current wife come 15 times, if that counts-(it was kinda like one whole afternoon) when we were first together from licking her clit-she wasn't even worn out! She would be today, probably, after having 3 kids-I don't think she could come more than about 3 times now.

God, how I love to lick clit-I wish I could do it for a living.....

13. desireu2

desireu2 Member

So who is the nice lady with the sunburn?

14. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Well, if I could have 2 wives, she'd be my second :mickey:

She's just a nice chick who's pic I found...I just love her eyes and her butt's just the hottest....and I do love that sunburn, too...

15. jessicap

jessicap Member

6 is my record.

16. gomark

gomark Member

As a teenager I probably averaged 5 times a day, now in my 20s it's 3 times a day most days

17. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

14 is my record. my friend sarah and i made it into a contest with $50 on the line. she beat me by 2. that was one hell of a day ;)

18. jtyler9987

jtyler9987 Guest

I have cum 25 times in not just one day but one session. the only thing was that after 3 or 4 times cum stopped coming out but i kept having orgasms. i don't think you should need cum to come out to count it as an orgasm. i wanted to see how many time i could do it but once i reached 25 times it wasn't that i couldn't keep going, i just got tired and thought 25 times was probably the most someone could do it. if anyone has done it more please tell me because i can easily do it WAY more, just didn't want anyone walking in. :sunny: hope this isn't just for girls

1 person likes this.
  19. icecube

icecube Member

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

6 was my max, i would hardly call that a lightweight except on a world class scale.