Photo
- - - - -

Most times you've cum in a day from masturbation?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 03:58 PM

Tell us of your greatest whack-off-a-thons. I have a feeling females will have an advantage here due to multiple climaxes so I'm going to split the options for the sexes.

What's the most number of times you've cum in a day from masturbation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,133 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 08:22 PM

Even so, there is the difference between orgasm & ejaculation.

I still occasionally use my Dribbler method, when I have managed up to 10 ejaculations at a single session before hitting the mother of all orgasms.

On average I masturbate 2 - 3 times a day anyway - occasionally managing 2 in a row, and on rare occasions, as many as 3.

Sometimes, however, these 3 sessions are done when I wake with the typical erection, which means that after a few hours I'm ready for more, so it's not uncommon to manage up to 10 over the period of a full day.

Curiously, though, I usually find that the seasons tend to affect my need for masturbation, with Spring usually being the peak season. However, I think Global Warming is affecting everything at the moment. Not only have I noticed trees already showing new buds already, but some are even in blossom - something that shouldn't be happening for another 3 - 4 months. The thing is that I also seem to be being affected, by finding myself needing to masturbate throughout the day. It's a good job my doctor's given me a good supply of steroid cream from where my foreskin was splitting due to BXO.

#3 horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 11:23 AM

so i haven't actually cum that many times...
but i've orgasmed 20 times throughout a day a couple of times
it's hard for me to make myself cum now... but every now and then i get a nice surprise ;)

#4 OldTroll

OldTroll

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,077 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 12:42 PM

it's hard for me to make myself cum now... but every now and then i get a nice surprise ;)

I think that you broke it!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!

#5 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 10:13 PM

10+ times a day when my wife goes out of town for a day or more.

1 time daily - as long as I get a chance to take a shower.

#6 Burny Grass

Burny Grass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 09:11 PM

Eight. One night some friends and I went out with some girls who are pretty fine. It was a good time, we all got trashed, but nothing happened. The next day, I stroked it and shot loads all day long thinking about the girls.
Turn on your Lovelight.

#7 TheKitch

TheKitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 09:31 PM

I'm embarrassed to say I am a lightweight. Anything beyond 5+ is crazy. Does the love mayo come out dry at a certain point?
:coolgleamA:

#8 OldTroll

OldTroll

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,077 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 10:28 PM

lol this thread is hilarious. I'm embarrassed to say I am a lightweight. Anything beyond 5+ is crazy. Does the love mayo come out dry at a certain point?

Yep .... a dry white powder .... kinda looks like cocaine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!

#9 Kipper

Kipper

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 02:18 PM

I think 6 times would be my highest.
When I was a little younger and I used to pretend to be ill to get off school and my Mum went to work, I used to be so bored I'd just wank like every half an hour.
Unfortunately A-Levels = only wanking off at around 12:00am, due to the fact I can't bunk and I'm swimming in work :P

#10 The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 08:15 PM

When I was in my teens, I think I reached 15 in one day. I was keeping track and going for a record back then.

#11 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 09:15 PM

I'm embarrassed to say I am a lightweight. Anything beyond 5+ is crazy. Does the love mayo come out dry at a certain point?

If what OT says is true, I'm fuckin' rich.

I wouldn't say dry, but only a few drops after the first few times. Dick starts to feel numb too. lol... But if you've ever had any premature ejaculation issues before, a dry nut sack will make you fuck like Joey Silvera.

#12 ffxmaster

ffxmaster

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 12 2009 - 11:48 AM

wow i just finished 5 times in an hour. can anyone beat that in an hour?

#13 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted March 12 2009 - 12:19 PM

I used to do it probably about 6 times a day shortly after I produced cum and realizing it made orgasms ten times stronger than the dick dry heaves of prior. By the fifth one, I was shooting blanks and remember feeling my groin muscles getting sore from shooting load without any actual load.

#14 handinhand

handinhand

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted March 16 2009 - 03:24 PM

When I was younger I used to manage upto 10-12 in one day, the last couple would be dry. Now I manage no more than 4-5 a day but I do cum at least once a day. As I am away from home a lot I get to try different places and times of day and plenty of outside action. I have even been caught sometimes and just a few times they have stayed and watched but not often (maybe 3-4 times a year), thats a real thrill.

#15 toeringguy

toeringguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted March 18 2009 - 06:46 AM

i think 5 times in one day, i'm home alone today, i might go for the record
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, "It might have been!"
Gary

#16 curious78

curious78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted May 06 2009 - 10:38 PM

one day I woke up early and played all day.. with everything I could think of.. but I jerked off til I cam 26 times. My balls and cock were swollen for a couple days. I did it in to a cup for measurement and it was about 3 oz of cum.. One of the best sex days of my life. :cool:

#17 Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 03:12 AM

Went for four times since I've been woke. Will there be a fifth? Yes indeed.

#18 la Principessa

la Principessa

• 4,276 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted September 21 2009 - 09:41 AM

4 times

#19 Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted September 21 2009 - 06:33 PM

I think maybe one day I could go up to maybe 10 times, but I'd have to really be in the mood for that type of shit.

#20 AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 06:01 AM

Honestly, like 3. At the most xD

I could probably have four or five orgasms if there was a girl involved, but on my own, 3 is pushing it.

Featherweight.

-AM79-

#21 knight2

knight2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted September 22 2009 - 01:10 PM

one day I woke up early and played all day.. with everything I could think of.. but I jerked off til I cam 26 times. My balls and cock were swollen for a couple days. I did it in to a cup for measurement and it was about 3 oz of cum.. One of the best sex days of my life. :cool:

that is pretty impressive dude! wow! i would think u would be raw too. i did it 3x ina row once, and made my penis head sore, litterally, bleeding, and scabs, yikes!

#22 Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted September 23 2009 - 12:15 AM

You gotta get to that point...can't just go in beating it back to back. I like to space 'em out if I plan to go for more than once, and try not to go too hard.

#23 Rangle

Rangle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted September 23 2009 - 12:46 AM

22 times with orgasm...

i was a Manic Teen with a house to himself and a fresh set of man sized sex organs and a bottle of lotion...

O.o

#24 andr5036

andr5036

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted May 22 2011 - 11:42 AM

One day, when I was really alone and really horny, I counted 17 times.

#25 ryan!

ryan!

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted May 23 2011 - 03:00 AM

Ejaculation 2 to 3 times a day for me is all I have the time and desire for, more than that on very rare occasions.

#26 hitman73

hitman73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted May 24 2011 - 10:46 PM

Wow! Some people wank a lot, i thought i did a fair bit. My most in one day was 5, but usually only 3 or 4 times a week now, alone. I also masturbate with my partner, and we have great sex too.

#27 desireu2

desireu2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted May 25 2011 - 06:34 AM

I always make Thanksgiving dinner the day after - everyone at work or not in my house - I prepare and cook naked all day averaging seven orgasms on this festive day!

#28 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted May 25 2011 - 07:38 AM

6 for me

#29 iriegnome

iriegnome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationRacine, WI

Posted May 26 2011 - 06:23 AM

10+ in my younger days. These days, I have hit 7 or 8 in a day. My ex-wife was multi-orgasmic and I could get her to cum 10 to 20 times during 1 sex session sometimes twice a day. My new wife wants nothing to do with it after 1!
Mongo only Pawn in game of life

#30 simvast

simvast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted May 27 2011 - 06:14 AM

After three times, no cum juice for me.