Most times you've cum in a day from masturbation?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Rigamarole, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Tell us of your greatest whack-off-a-thons. I have a feeling females will have an advantage here due to multiple climaxes so I'm going to split the options for the sexes.

What's the most number of times you've cum in a day from masturbation?

emmamichelle likes this.
  2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Even so, there is the difference between orgasm & ejaculation.

I still occasionally use my Dribbler method, when I have managed up to 10 ejaculations at a single session before hitting the mother of all orgasms.

On average I masturbate 2 - 3 times a day anyway - occasionally managing 2 in a row, and on rare occasions, as many as 3.

Sometimes, however, these 3 sessions are done when I wake with the typical erection, which means that after a few hours I'm ready for more, so it's not uncommon to manage up to 10 over the period of a full day.

Curiously, though, I usually find that the seasons tend to affect my need for masturbation, with Spring usually being the peak season. However, I think Global Warming is affecting everything at the moment. Not only have I noticed trees already showing new buds already, but some are even in blossom - something that shouldn't be happening for another 3 - 4 months. The thing is that I also seem to be being affected, by finding myself needing to masturbate throughout the day. It's a good job my doctor's given me a good supply of steroid cream from where my foreskin was splitting due to BXO.

3. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

so i haven't actually cum that many times...
    but i've orgasmed 20 times throughout a day a couple of times
    it's hard for me to make myself cum now... but every now and then i get a nice surprise ;)

4. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think that you broke it!

5. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

10+ times a day when my wife goes out of town for a day or more.

1 time daily - as long as I get a chance to take a shower.

6. Burny Grass

Burny Grass Member

Eight. One night some friends and I went out with some girls who are pretty fine. It was a good time, we all got trashed, but nothing happened. The next day, I stroked it and shot loads all day long thinking about the girls.

7. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

I'm embarrassed to say I am a lightweight. Anything beyond 5+ is crazy. Does the love mayo come out dry at a certain point?

8. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep .... a dry white powder .... kinda looks like cocaine!

9. Kipper

Kipper Member

I think 6 times would be my highest.
    When I was a little younger and I used to pretend to be ill to get off school and my Mum went to work, I used to be so bored I'd just wank like every half an hour.
    Unfortunately A-Levels = only wanking off at around 12:00am, due to the fact I can't bunk and I'm swimming in work :p

10. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

When I was in my teens, I think I reached 15 in one day. I was keeping track and going for a record back then.

11. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

If what OT says is true, I'm fuckin' rich.

I wouldn't say dry, but only a few drops after the first few times. Dick starts to feel numb too. lol... But if you've ever had any premature ejaculation issues before, a dry nut sack will make you fuck like Joey Silvera.

12. ffxmaster

ffxmaster Guest

wow i just finished 5 times in an hour. can anyone beat that in an hour?

13. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I used to do it probably about 6 times a day shortly after I produced cum and realizing it made orgasms ten times stronger than the dick dry heaves of prior. By the fifth one, I was shooting blanks and remember feeling my groin muscles getting sore from shooting load without any actual load.

14. handinhand

handinhand Member

When I was younger I used to manage upto 10-12 in one day, the last couple would be dry. Now I manage no more than 4-5 a day but I do cum at least once a day. As I am away from home a lot I get to try different places and times of day and plenty of outside action. I have even been caught sometimes and just a few times they have stayed and watched but not often (maybe 3-4 times a year), thats a real thrill.

15. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

i think 5 times in one day, i'm home alone today, i might go for the record

16. curious78

curious78 Member

one day I woke up early and played all day.. with everything I could think of.. but I jerked off til I cam 26 times. My balls and cock were swollen for a couple days. I did it in to a cup for measurement and it was about 3 oz of cum.. One of the best sex days of my life. :cool:

17. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

Went for four times since I've been woke. Will there be a fifth? Yes indeed.

18. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

19. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

I think maybe one day I could go up to maybe 10 times, but I'd have to really be in the mood for that type of shit.

20. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

Honestly, like 3. At the most xD

I could probably have four or five orgasms if there was a girl involved, but on my own, 3 is pushing it.

Featherweight.

-AM79-

Lovnflman likes this.