Smoking cigs increase opiate high!?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by CoLdFuSioN167, Dec 10, 2008.

1. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Do you guys think smoking cigarettes while taking opiates increases the euphoria feeling? Too me it seems like it does.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Naturally, smoking a cig while sober will increase your happyness.
    Same with while drinking, rolling, blazing, tripping etc.

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yup

newports ecspecially

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

ugh fuck newps

but when you're addicted I think it just really feeds your fiendin for cigs

5. china_white

china_white Banned

I dont smoke cigs, but i really enjoy the odd cigar, and strangely when im on opiates the enjoyment is gone :S

6. Piink

Piink Member

cigs + opies = bliss.

I smoke a lot, but it seems to double-triple with I'm on opiates.

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Cigarettes are nice on opiates. I am by no means a regular smoker though.

However, If I am experiencing even the slightest hint of nausea then once the nicotine gets in my system it will cause me to get extremely dizzy and puke.

8. Piink

Piink Member

^agreed.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I'll smoke a cigg while on opiates because, hey, I smoke a cigg on every drug, but I cant say it makes the effects better. Weed certainly does, but thats obvious.

10. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I don't think it makes me more fucked up, but I love smoking cigs on opiates, I smoke more cigs on opiates, then I ever do sober, or on any other drug. besides maybe alcohol. marlboro reds are the shit. i love waking up, railing a line, smoking a bowl, and a cig after the bowl. best way to start the day.

11. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

i smoke menthols on them cuz it feels good lol
    but ya i think during the initial nicotine buzz (if you still get one) it is enhanced but not for much long after, thats why i chain smoke on them. :)

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

^Same. I chain-smoke constantly to keep the little rush that it gives, because the Oxycodone alone just doesn't do it anymore.

I don't EVER smoke cigs sober though. Been like that for about 7 years. If I smoke when I am sober, it makes me dizzy.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

damn dude. i know this is gonna come off bad, so i apologize. but get off oxy. if it's not even better than a nicotine buzz, what's the point?

14. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Pain management.

15. porkstock41

doesn't seem like the case. i didn't quote who i was specifically referring to, but nevermind, i don't need to call anyone out. sounds like he's trying to get high. but that's why i take drugs.

but back to my original point. if a drug gets you as high as cigarettes, that sucks.
    pain management..ok.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Thanks.

Also, I never said I was going for the Nicotine buzz, and that the Nicotine buzz was better. I said the Nicotine gives the Oxycodone a little nudge so I get a nicer buzz off of it. But pain management isn't all about getting a buzz.

Thanks.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Again, I never said that Nicotine is a better buzz. It gives me a nice little rush while on Oxycodone, because I AM ON PAIN MANAGEMENT. Oxycodone doesn't "fuck me up" like it used to, after taking it for such along period of time.

I am sorry that you don't believe I am a PM patient, and I am sorry that you don't understand that pain management isn't about getting a buzz.

You didn't need to quote as to who you were referring to, it was a little obvious when you posted right after my post, and referred to what I said in my post. It was a good attempt at calling me out for being a junky, but unfortunately for you it didn't work, because I am legitimate pain patient.

18. porkstock41

sorry bro, i really didn't mean to offend you. if you notice, we posted those last two at about the same time (mine a few seconds first) so i didn't read ^^that before..

but really sorry. i wasn't trying to say you're a junky. that's what i meant with "i don't need to call anyone out"
    i should have said i don't want to, not need...

whatever, i just think cigs are gross
    i know i came off harsh
    didn't mean to

19. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

lol.....same here. I can smoke an entire back in no time when I'm on opiates.

20. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member