LSD and Opiates?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr.Writer, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

How is this? Google didn't turn up anything usable.

I thinking of using opiates instead of marijuana for the come down, to help get to sleep. Would this work for my intended effects?

In other words, how is the nod on acid? Any adjustments to dosage required? Any advice? I have 0 tolerance to any opis btw.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Taking them during a trip is beyond amazing, it's heaven v.2
    taking them after will not help you sleep, but will make the crazyness of coming down entirely enjoyable.

3. dictator

dictator Member

I agree w/ Relayer although i havent tried opiates during the trip. I did however eat about 30mg of oxycodone on the comedown and it was most enjoyable. That being said, I seemed to have slept a lot more the following day and was more groggy than usual.. I would certainly do it again though!

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Hmm well I wouldn't want to combine benzos with opis to help me sleep, that's dangerous . . . and i don't drink . . . and i don't have marijuana . . . and gravol would probably blow on acid . . . looks like i'll just have to enjoy it :D

5. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Yea its great for easing the comedown, but I prefer to mix it with the psychedelic as it is quite blissful that way. It does tend to dull the effects a bit... makes it a little easier around the edges and what not. Rather lovely (We need one of those heart smilies for this, lol) :heart: (damn, didn't work)

Just outta curiosity, which opiate are you considering Mr. Writer?

6. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

yeap it's a good feeling, just make sure you're well enough into the trip that you're cool with it and take enough opiates to get real good and wasted all at once.

if you get high before you dose or on the come-up it can actually abort the trip sometimes, or really decrease the potency. valium and xanax do the same, and it's not groovy.

what I would have done is eat about 5 to 10 good doses and have a good time untill after the concert or party or whatever, then go back to the house and IV about 100 bucks worth of good H in one pull hahaha ya nodding and tripping... good times

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

:X thats a lot of H lol

I'm going to be using codeine. it's the only one i have access to and it's legal here in pharmacies, it's just behind the counter and comes in a pill form of ~300mg ASA / 20mg Caffeine / 8mg codeine, so I do a cold water extraction. I still end up with substantial caffeine in the codeine/water solution but caffeine ain't a thing.

I will place 200mg worth of codeine into the process and will emerge with 150-185mg worth in the solution, which is a beautiful titanic dose for someone with no tolerance :cheers2:

8. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

try alcohol! :cheers2:

aloooha!

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I recently quit drinking! But TBH I never enjoyed alcohol on acid . . . part of that is waking up the next morning with a hangover from booze AND the residual effects of acid completely wreaks the experience (of acid) for me :\

I also feel like they are taking me in 2 different directions and I wanna always just continue dancing with lucy :D

this will be my first time introducing opiates to the mix so i have no idea how i will like it, if at all. who knows, i might hate it, but i have a feeling i will have positive and negative things to say, unlike booze where i just have negative things -_- (on acid)

and i'm not talking about 1 or 2 beers here, because those wouldn't put me to sleep anyways ;) 1 or 2 beers is lovely . . .

10. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

i'm an alcohol liteweight so 3 max and i'm sawin logs.

But yeah, I can't drink while I'm tripping... too gaggy in the throat for some reason. But after I come down it's easier to drink.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Allright I got my codeine gonna crush them up and do the extract. I'm seeing neil young tonight so i'll drop 4 hits about 3 hours before the show and then right before going in ill drink the ~180mg codeine. YOULLS BETTER WATCH OUT!

12. feedURhead

feedURhead Member

i was having a reeaaally bad trip one time, i'm talking 5 doses of some really good stuff and to get me down i had some opiates in my bad and they helped ease my panic attack. so i strongly give opiates a thumbs up

13. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I saw Neil Young a fe days ago in Montreal, he was awesome :D
    Sadly I was only able to do some weed snacks in time for the show :(

14. jham86

jham86 Member

yeah i use to shoot heroin to come down off of a trip. it eases the brain and relaxes the body. i wouldn't recommend it though. maybe a milder opiate would work just as good.

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Whiskey or 15 beers do the same thing

16. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

wtf

17. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I just recommend an opiate-clean body as you enter the trip then enjoy some upon descent

18. jham86

jham86 Member

what?

19. jham86

jham86 Member

a lot safer too.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Ok so as I suspected I didn't really like it :D

Don't get me wrong, I was in heaven. So why didn't I like it? Well, I felt like I could no longer -really- feel the LSD, and I couldn't -really- feel the codeine, and instead I had this amorphous dilute high that was like a synthesis of lsd and opiates. It was too . . . hard to pinpoint. I think my brain can't handle too many drugs at once, when I did lsd and ketamine I just passed out for 40 minutes, and it was a small bump.

I still love lsd and opiates, just not together :D As soon as the opiates were peaking I lost the edge of the acid high and I CRAVE that edge. Likewise I still had enough of the acid peaking so that I couldn't really nod off and lose myself in opiate bodily bliss.

Good to know :)