I saw my sister naked this morning

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 thegoodguy

thegoodguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 05:17 AM

so i'm home from school this morning and im in my room sleeping then i got woken up by some banging noise i come out of my room and go down the hall (my sister was not home prior my waking up at least she wasn't home last night) i notice my sisters bedroom door is open enough so when you walk by you cna see right in but it was not open all the way. anyway i go walking by when i see movment in thier so i stop and look to see what was going on.(i didn't know if my dog got in her room and was trying to eat her makeup again she hates my dog) to my surprise there in all her glory is my sister completely naked, i was shocked. my first instinct was to look away but for some reason i didn't. now i never thought of my sister in any wierd way before she 22 and definatly keeps fit but shes my sister. but i kept on stairing and soon enough as she moved around her room just doing what ever i popped up in my boxers and it was a raging hard on at that and she had no idea that i was watching her and i could see everything. she has these awsome big tits with big nipples she has this beautiful red hair and she is shaved clean i mean i good see everything she even bend over and i saw her asshole it was sooooo hot i started to stroke my cock through my boxers just watching this beautiful girl infront of me i felt so dirty just watching but it was such a turn on and just as i was about to funish i moaned real loud and startled her i ran away before she could come to the door and hid in the attic so she couldn't find me i didn't want her to see me with a hard on. anyway i heard her leave 15 minutes later and i went down to her room and finished up in her bed as i looked at some panties on her floor.

i don't know what came over me it was just so hot but i felt really dirty afterwoard but i never came so hard in my life she is the first person i ever saw naked and we are really close i hope she didn't know it was me and just thought it was a wierd noise i still cant believe i did that

#2 nicnic

nicnic

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 05:27 AM

aww man where is the pictures!!!!!!

#3 sublimeinal056

sublimeinal056

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 08:54 AM

pics or gtfo.

nice story though

Buttsecks FTW.

There's all kinds of cash in retard sex.

Posted Image

#4 thegoodguy

thegoodguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 05:48 PM

sorry no pic first time posting mistake

#5 coolcat23

coolcat23

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 07:37 PM

Well get the pics man!!

#6 OldTroll

OldTroll

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,077 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 08:16 PM

Second rule of the internet .....
Without pics it didn't happen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!

#7 Kempo

Kempo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 08:23 PM

What's the first?

Second rule of the internet .....
Without pics it didn't happen.

Posted Image

#8 OldTroll

OldTroll

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,077 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 10:41 PM

What's the first?

Don't Feed The Trolls

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!

#9 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 12:57 AM

Next time be sure to speak up and tell her how long you've been lusting after her. lol - incest is fucking hot.

#10 sublimeinal056

sublimeinal056

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 08:39 AM

If you cant keep it in your pants, keep it in the family?

Buttsecks FTW.

There's all kinds of cash in retard sex.

Posted Image

#11 ashleylove

ashleylove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 07:24 PM

Wow, hot story. Just doesn't seem all that real to me tho, tbh.

#12 Vire

Vire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 09:08 PM

The panic in your attitude is apparent in your writing. You're a little scared that she might find out, huh?
Posted Image

#13 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 06 2008 - 06:41 PM

So what did you do?

#14 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted December 07 2008 - 08:31 AM

so i'm home from school this morning and im in my room sleeping then i got woken up by some banging noise i come out of my room and go down the hall (my sister was not home prior my waking up at least she wasn't home last night) i notice my sisters bedroom door is open enough so when you walk by you cna see right in but it was not open all the way. anyway i go walking by when i see movment in thier so i stop and look to see what was going on.(i didn't know if my dog got in her room and was trying to eat her makeup again she hates my dog) to my surprise there in all her glory is my sister completely naked, i was shocked. my first instinct was to look away but for some reason i didn't. now i never thought of my sister in any wierd way before she 22 and definatly keeps fit but shes my sister. but i kept on stairing and soon enough as she moved around her room just doing what ever i popped up in my boxers and it was a raging hard on at that and she had no idea that i was watching her and i could see everything. she has these awsome big tits with big nipples she has this beautiful red hair and she is shaved clean i mean i good see everything she even bend over and i saw her asshole it was sooooo hot i started to stroke my cock through my boxers just watching this beautiful girl infront of me i felt so dirty just watching but it was such a turn on and just as i was about to funish i moaned real loud and startled her i ran away before she could come to the door and hid in the attic so she couldn't find me i didn't want her to see me with a hard on. anyway i heard her leave 15 minutes later and i went down to her room and finished up in her bed as i looked at some panties on her floor.

i don't know what came over me it was just so hot but i felt really dirty afterwoard but i never came so hard in my life she is the first person i ever saw naked and we are really close i hope she didn't know it was me and just thought it was a wierd noise i still cant believe i did that

How old are you and your sister? Maybe you should return the favor by doing the same thing, leaving your door open when she is home and let her catch you masturbating, and maybe she will get as turned on as you did from seeing her naked.

#15 porkstock

porkstock

grass-fed pork

• Members
  • 15,308 posts

Posted December 07 2008 - 06:03 PM

if you can read, he's 13 and she's 22

bahama_pig.jpg

#16 thegoodguy

thegoodguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 04:58 AM

i snuck in to her room again and started to lick her used panties and came all over her bra. its so wierd i never thought of her like this before but ever scinse that day thats all i can think of when i see her i just picture her naked body im in her room when shes not home almost everyday jacking it and looking at he panties. i think im going to try and set it up so she finds me naked some how but im not sure how. i can't believe i want her so bad am i wierd?

#17 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 05:07 AM

Obviously raep is in order.... just look at the time.... rape o'clock.

Posted Image

Plus, she is 22. Tell her you need some tips and instrutions... a tutorial so to speak.
Once you guise are real close, slip it in.
Or, you could just get some roofies.
Posted Image

#18 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 08:42 AM

i snuck in to her room again and started to lick her used panties and came all over her bra. its so wierd i never thought of her like this before but ever scinse that day thats all i can think of when i see her i just picture her naked body im in her room when shes not home almost everyday jacking it and looking at he panties. i think im going to try and set it up so she finds me naked some how but im not sure how. i can't believe i want her so bad am i wierd?

No it's not weird. You saw a hot girl naked, and your reaction is normal, given your high hormone level. I agree with the poster who said ask her for some advice. Shouldn't be hard to let her find you naked. Just leave the door to your room slightly open when you are masturbating, and make a few sex noises or do it in the bathroom with the door slightly open so that she will see you when she walks by or walks into the bathroom.

#19 cruzaider

cruzaider

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 08:52 AM

i'm affraid i'm going to need pictures!

#20 mr_erebus

mr_erebus

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 10:10 AM

I think is not the best for you to give such advices to underage persons.

#21 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 07:38 PM

I think is not the best for you to give such advices to underage persons.

That's coming from a person who lives in a country that is known, worldwide, for it's history of sex with sheep and little boys. lol...

Are you my da-a-a-a-ddy?

#22 mr_erebus

mr_erebus

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 07:10 AM

That's coming from a person who lives in a country that is known, worldwide, for it's history of sex with sheep and little boys. lol...

I think u are a racist to tell me that iam pedophile because iam from greece. and that because iam telling you to not break the laws of your OWN country.
the creece was the first territory which had in the ancient times laws against pedophilia.

I dont know if they are urban legends that the ancient greeks were pedophiles but they are also known for many other thinks. as philosophy, maths, medicine, ethics etc.
So maybe we invented pedohilia (gave a name to such activity from the greek words pedi(children) and philia (friendship) because we invented almost everything.
you have here a subforum philosophy. you could not have such category if there wasnt the greek philosophers (philosophy also comes from the greek words (philos=friend) and (sophia= wisdom).
like Nietzsche said: i envy greeks because they invented everything.

#23 grimjivey

grimjivey

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,213 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 07:40 AM

I'm not buying this story.
Most naked hot girls don't leave doors open.:banghead:

#24 thegoodguy

thegoodguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 04:09 AM

the door wasn't wide open it was cracked open and just enough to peek my intrests and stop and look

#25 guyver2

guyver2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 04:35 AM

my sister and i have gotten in to all sorts of playing wwhen we were younger i say go for it chief

#26 Luxiebow

Luxiebow

• 4,119 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 05:34 AM

somwhow that story was sweet :)

#27 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 11:03 PM

I think u are a racist to tell me that iam pedophile because iam from greece. and that because iam telling you to not break the laws of your OWN country.
the creece was the first territory which had in the ancient times laws against pedophilia.

I dont know if they are urban legends that the ancient greeks were pedophiles but they are also known for many other thinks. as philosophy, maths, medicine, ethics etc.
So maybe we invented pedohilia (gave a name to such activity from the greek words pedi(children) and philia (friendship) because we invented almost everything.
you have here a subforum philosophy. you could not have such category if there wasnt the greek philosophers (philosophy also comes from the greek words (philos=friend) and (sophia= wisdom).
like Nietzsche said: i envy greeks because they invented everything.

One thing that people will notice about me right away is the fact that I treat eveyrone with the respect they deserve. But then I'll turn around two seconds later and poke fun at all the stereotypes.

Sorry that you didn't see the humor in me poking fun at the fact there was a greek guy in the thread telling people not to fuck little boys. Nothing against you personally, I just saw an opportunity to have a little laugh . baaa baaa

And yeah, your ancestors are responsible for some of the coolest shit since fucked goat ass.

#28 OldTroll

OldTroll

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,077 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 11:48 PM

I'm not racist one bit, I love the goatfuckers on the penninsula. My aunt married a greek guy - in country for just a few years. I call him goat-boy. Makes for interesting interactions.

You seem to go around proving exactly what people think of you. Forum rules don't allow me to tell you what I think of your attitudes towards people different from you, your attitudes towards women, your attitudes towards ___fill in the blank____ .... so I won't say it .... but you may use your imagination.

Have fun, play safely, and don’t play with fire!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!

#29 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 12:02 AM

I guess that makes me a bit of a troll, without really trolling. lol

I'm just here having some fun OT. I am actually one of the most tolerant people you'll meet. I prefer to make light of the stereotypes to get them out in the open so that people can have a laugh rather than walking around on glass while stuffing every little "offensive" stereotype in the closet. I'm not here to cause any harm, just to have a little fun.

Where else can I talk to a 73yo hippy that still loves to eat bush?

You seem to go around proving exactly what people think of you. Forum rules don't allow me to tell you what I think of your attitudes towards people different from you, your attitudes towards women, your attitudes towards ___fill in the blank____ .... so I won't say it .... but you may use your imagination.

Have fun, play safely, and don’t play with fire!

#30 DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy

The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

• Members
  • 13,099 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 10:03 AM

It's really not a good idea to condone a 13 year old boy trying to hook up with his sister. I feel for the poor kid being confused and all, but seriously, you guys shouldn't be trying to advise him on what to do next. That's just creepy. And, to the original poster, don't get my words mixed up here, the fact that you were attracted, especially at your age, isn't so odd, it's just that it shouldn't go any further than that.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=817&pictureid=95611