Can I get high from Lorazepam?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by fassiekins, Dec 2, 2008.

1. fassiekins

fassiekins Member

I've been on a lot of different anxiety medications over the years... tried snorting and all that jazz. None really ever did much for me. So this time I really wanted to get perscribed to xanax, but my psychiatrist ended up giving me this. Its brand name is Ativan and I don't really know anything about it. The tablets are really small only like .5mg so i feel like it would take a lot to get high from it but i also don't wanna take too much! And good idea to snort it or not? If it is ok to snort, how much do you think would get me high? i'd like to know now! :toetap05:

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah, .5mg is low but you can still get high off of it. NO DO NOT SNORT. just eat the shits, maybe with a couple beers. dosage wise, just start with 1-2mg and work your way up. My friend's aunt gave me a whole bottle of lorazepam 1mg once, and I would mix it with xanax, it was pretty nice.

3. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

my friend says these last a little longer than xanax, kind of in between xanax (short) and valium (long)

4. fassiekins

fassiekins Member

i already snorted a little bit.. whooooops! oh welll, it was only like 2 .5mg pills so i'm no worried. I hate snorting shit anyway. I'm just not sure how many pills i should take to feel somethin. So lorazepam is sorta like xanax?

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah, ativan is a benzo, but not as strong as xanax. if you dont feel it, just pop another pill or two.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

omg, I remembe last time I was at the hospital, I had a neckbrace on, for some reason they thought I broke my neck and wouldnt take it off, so after like 4 hours with that shit on I was getting extremely impatient because I could move my neck perfectly and knew it wasnt broken, it didnt even hurt, so the nurse asked me if I wanted some lorazepam to calm down, I said hell yeah, and they IVed that shit, it felt better than xanax. But Im guessing it was a liquid form, cuz I dont think its good to crush up pills and bang them.. but that lorazepam in the hospital, IVed, was heavenly, even to me who has a high xanax tolerance.

7. does2

does2 Member

About two years ago I had taken too much oc and xanax while wearing a patch... needless to say I wound up in the hospital.

On the bright side, when I asked the nurse what she was putting into my IV, she said Lorazepam and Morphine.

Heavenly, besides being in the hospital lol

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

wtf you OD on oxy and xanax and they IV you practically the same shit?!?!? LMAO SWEET.

Damn, I was so stupid when I was young, when I broke my leg I coulda got some raw painkillers, but I had no idea whata hell anything was, if I break my leg today Im going to every doctor in miami until I get some oxy haha.

damn, this just reminds me of th post I just made a lil while ago, lol, all I want for christmas is a shady doctor.

9. does2

does2 Member

Ya, I guess I was crashing pretty bad, all I remember before waking up in the hospital was waking up at 2am. I thought it was 2 in the afternoon and got freaked out 'cause it was dark, lmao. Went back to sleep and woke up with a straw in my dick.

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

OUCH!!!

LMAO that happened to me when I ODed on benadryls when I was like 14!!!! well over 7 years ago, but I still remember that dreadful day..

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yo Im literally laughing out loud!! "Straw in my dick" that shit just sounds painfully funny!

12. fassiekins

fassiekins Member

ooh :) sounds pretty good. i took a bunch of em a while ago and sorta startin to feel somethin. i am afraid about going too far though. i don't know when too much it too much.

13. fassiekins

fassiekins Member

14. fassiekins

fassiekins Member

eww sounds painful! i didn't know they put straws in penises... gross haha.
    but anyway i was just wonderin how many .5mg i would have to pop to get high and how high can i got without overdosing.

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

if its your first time using benzos, 2-3mg should get you feeling very good, but of course this is dependant on body weight and some other factors.

16. VKawala

VKawala Guest

I just took 25, 0.5mg pills of lorazepam probably 4 hours ago.
    the only effects i felt was that my hand eye coordination was a little messed up, and things would get blurry for a few seconds. It wasn't that great of a high.

then as i stand up to go to bed, i threw up about 6 times...didnt see that coming haha

probably wont ever try that again

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

25 lorazepams?

18. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

my buddy gets 2mg lorazrepam

i like them more than xanax 4mg gets me good and dosent make me pass out 2 hrs after ingesting

19. mcward1

mcward1 Guest

Very addictive! Went cold turkey, and went to E.R. with a heart rate of 230 bpm! :(

20. masada

masada Member

Take maybe 2-3mgs. Don't go crazy. When I was 14 I got a script for lorazapam and ended up taking 4mgs, drinking some whiskey and blacking out. Woke up in the hospital hours later finding out I finished almost a 26 of whiskey and 11mgs of lorazapam.