• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 giovyandalfre

giovyandalfre

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted December 02 2008 - 04:29 PM

Hi all
we are new of this site, we are both 49 yrs old with two kids still at home (lol...tiical of all italian guys) , we have one dauhgter 19yrs and one son 20yrs.
We have been nudist and home nudist since more than 20 yrs old, for us it's a life style we love it and we think is the best way to live and t raise a family.
We'd like to get in touch with other open minded nudist poeple and nudist families to exchange experinces, feeling and suggestions
Thanks again all
Have nude fun!!
Giovanna and Alfredo

#2 Natural_Flower

Natural_Flower

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 08:45 AM

Hi Giovanna and Alfredo..me and my fiance we dont have a nudist family but soon we will and it will be nice to get to know u and become good friends..

#3 nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted December 06 2008 - 11:47 PM

Hi all
we are new of this site, we are both 49 yrs old with two kids still at home (lol...tiical of all italian guys) , we have one dauhgter 19yrs and one son 20yrs.
We have been nudist and home nudist since more than 20 yrs old, for us it's a life style we love it and we think is the best way to live and t raise a family.
We'd like to get in touch with other open minded nudist poeple and nudist families to exchange experinces, feeling and suggestions
Thanks again all
Have nude fun!!
Giovanna and Alfredo

Welcome to the forums!! I also believe naturism is the best way to raise a family. I wish I had been raised as a nudist. Hopefully someday I will be able to find a woman who feels the same way about it.
Posted Image

#4 nudisteve

nudisteve

Banned

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted December 30 2008 - 06:26 AM

We are a nudist family, I am 39, my wife is 33 and we have 3 daughters 15, 12 and 10. The girls have been raised within a nudist faily and we love to meet like minded people. We all indulkge in pubic shaving (except our youngest of course) and love being together as a family unit at nudist resorts and areas.

#5 Ambra

Ambra

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted February 01 2009 - 04:06 PM

Yes We too enjoy being naked at home although my children have now left home.

Please get in touch. Nudist steve please say more about public shaving?

#6 Patagonia-Male

Patagonia-Male

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted May 08 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hi all.. I am a nudist male at Patagonia (Chile-South America)..and I would love exchange friendship with other serious nudist around the world.
Sincerely..
Mauricio

#7 Natali2006

Natali2006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 02:26 PM

I"m also like being naked at home while I"m alone
Posted Image

#8 curious78

curious78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 03:32 PM

Welcome.. my wife and I have decided that we are making nudism a actove part of our life. I work from home so I'm nude all day... we love it.. can't wait til we move to the country to be outside or don't have to worry about neighbors.

#9 visaman

visaman

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted November 20 2009 - 04:08 AM

Y Nudist steve please say more about public shaving?

I think that's pubic shaving. :p

#10 Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted December 10 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hi all.. I am a nudist male at Patagonia (Chile-South America)..and I would love exchange friendship with other serious nudist around the world.
Sincerely.. Mauricio

Hi Mauricio, it's a long, long way from Australia to Patagonia, and the landscape is also vastly different in terms of comparison! 'Pata' is one of a few places on earth I must see one day, knowing, as I do, many technical alpine climbers who have tackled Torres del Paine (if that's the right spelling). As a photographer (and a long-time nudist) I photograph wild places and frame them for sale (never, ever cheaply when the amount of effort and expense must be recouped — plus a bit of reward! :p ). No better way of moving around in nature than as nature intended (provided it's warm enough, and right here, right now in summer, it is not!!!). Do you have nudist places in Patagonia or what?
Skinnydippers
Unite!
Let's get
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Naked!

.::Michelangelo.

#11 diurnal

diurnal

• Guests
  • 2 posts

Posted December 15 2009 - 04:58 PM

We are a nudist family, I am 39, my wife is 33 and we have 3 daughters 15, 12 and 10. The girls have been raised within a nudist faily and we love to meet like minded people. We all indulkge in pubic shaving (except our youngest of course) and love being together as a family unit at nudist resorts and areas.

To all please note that this guy is a pedophile - do not engage in discussions with him unless you want the authorities knocking on your door!

#12 JungleSlap

JungleSlap

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 10:07 AM

Glad to find this site; I also enjoy being nude. It is great to find a group that does enjoy nudity and can express their feeling. I am mostlly nude at home, but did enjoy one visit to a nudist colony. Great to find like minded friends. Look forward to hearing more from you.