home nudist family from all over the world

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by giovyandalfre, Dec 2, 2008.

1. giovyandalfre

giovyandalfre Member

Hi all
    we are new of this site, we are both 49 yrs old with two kids still at home (lol...tiical of all italian guys) , we have one dauhgter 19yrs and one son 20yrs.
    We have been nudist and home nudist since more than 20 yrs old, for us it's a life style we love it and we think is the best way to live and t raise a family.
    We'd like to get in touch with other open minded nudist poeple and nudist families to exchange experinces, feeling and suggestions
    Thanks again all
    Have nude fun!!
    Giovanna and Alfredo

1 person likes this.
  2. Natural_Flower

Natural_Flower Member

Hi Giovanna and Alfredo..me and my fiance we dont have a nudist family but soon we will and it will be nice to get to know u and become good friends..

3. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

Welcome to the forums!! I also believe naturism is the best way to raise a family. I wish I had been raised as a nudist. Hopefully someday I will be able to find a woman who feels the same way about it.

4. nudisteve

nudisteve Banned

We are a nudist family, I am 39, my wife is 33 and we have 3 daughters 15, 12 and 10. The girls have been raised within a nudist faily and we love to meet like minded people. We all indulkge in pubic shaving (except our youngest of course) and love being together as a family unit at nudist resorts and areas.

1 person likes this.
  5. Ambra

Ambra Guest

Yes We too enjoy being naked at home although my children have now left home.

Please get in touch. Nudist steve please say more about public shaving?

6. Patagonia-Male

Patagonia-Male Member

Hi all.. I am a nudist male at Patagonia (Chile-South America)..and I would love exchange friendship with other serious nudist around the world.
    Sincerely..
    Mauricio

7. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

I"m also like being naked at home while I"m alone

8. curious78

curious78 Member

Welcome.. my wife and I have decided that we are making nudism a actove part of our life. I work from home so I'm nude all day... we love it.. can't wait til we move to the country to be outside or don't have to worry about neighbors.

9. visaman

visaman Member

I think that's pubic shaving. :p

10. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Hi Mauricio, it's a long, long way from Australia to Patagonia, and the landscape is also vastly different in terms of comparison! 'Pata' is one of a few places on earth I must see one day, knowing, as I do, many technical alpine climbers who have tackled Torres del Paine (if that's the right spelling). As a photographer (and a long-time nudist) I photograph wild places and frame them for sale (never, ever cheaply when the amount of effort and expense must be recouped — plus a bit of reward! :p ). No better way of moving around in nature than as nature intended (provided it's warm enough, and right here, right now in summer, it is not!!!). Do you have nudist places in Patagonia or what?

11. diurnal

diurnal Guest

To all please note that this guy is a pedophile - do not engage in discussions with him unless you want the authorities knocking on your door!

12. JungleSlap

JungleSlap Guest

Glad to find this site; I also enjoy being nude. It is great to find a group that does enjoy nudity and can express their feeling. I am mostlly nude at home, but did enjoy one visit to a nudist colony. Great to find like minded friends. Look forward to hearing more from you.

13. freda965

freda965 Members

we raised our kids as nudists, the best thing we did. They are so easy going and chilled. Nothing bothers them. i girl and 1 boy. both great kids..raised nudits and spent lots of time in nudists resorts. boy i had to teach to chill as he was being picked on by the cougars lol

14. freda965

freda965 Members

Ohh to Giovanna and Alfredo, yes we raised kids with open doors, no taboo, all natural no issues. We/they saw everything life has to offer, no issues, kids solid..let me know if you wish to email for more info... best wishes... f n a

15. freda965

freda965 Members

at steve...
    public shaving is ok but i prefer shaving in private its all good. I can see it would be erotic... be well!!!