xanax = root of all evil

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by crazydrummer, Dec 2, 2008.

1. crazydrummer

crazydrummer Member

ive done alot of drugs,and ive been addicted to a number of things. however xanax is the one thing that i truly cant get away or stay away from.....and i feel so depressed when i dont have it,and even when im on it i just want to kick myself because i know how stupid i am for taking it. i buy them off the streets 100 at a time and eat the whole bottle within a couple days. if theres any advice i can give to anyone on these boards its stay away from xanax cause it will fuck up your life,and leave u feeling depressed and hollow

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

i used to be horribly addicted to xanax last year, getting off of it is the hardest thing ever. you're going to have to ween yourself off down to 1-2mg a day otherwise quitting cold turkey could make you hallucinate and freak out or even give you seizures. just know that after quitting, you wont feel normal for a good 10 days and you won't feel normal on any drugs (besides xanax and alcohol) for months.. even up to a year.

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

xanax is awesome, im sorry. as long as you dont let it get out of control

4. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

xanax is definatly the root of all evil.

every time I do that god-forsaken drug something extremely fucked up happens.

5. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

have you ever tried OCs? Because benzos are supposed to be the hardest drug to kick, yet opiates (IMO) whoop their ass as far as the high goes. So maybe you could switch off, from one drug to a slightly less addictive one? Man, I never thought Id recommend OCs to help kick a habit. I figure if youre gonna be addicted, you might as well actually enjoy the drug, and remember most of what happens. I feel for you though man, I hope you can get better before you lose it.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

great fuckin sig man, although I dont know where you're trying to go with it. fuck the xanax topic for now, although most of you know Im very experienced with it and have some great input to contribute, but your sig interests me much more.

At first, it looks like you're praising science over religion, but the end baffles me. And as some of you know, Im more addicted to science than drugs.

Can you interpret and clarify your sig?

7. NorCaliGreenFiend

oh its actually not my quote, ha ha. Its from this really cool website called FAQ on the Meaning of Life. Here it is: FAQ about the Meaning of Life The guy who wrote it has interesting things to say about the future, and shit. I think the end is supposed to make you think, and come up with your own interpretation. I think hes trying to refute people who refer to science as this tangible, organized body, despite the fact that 'science' isnt anything but the study of our world. I dont think hes praising one over the other, but pointing out that science will inevitably be great and deal with larger and larger things , whereas religion is stagnant and an outdated concept. You seem like the kind of person who can appreciate his writing, everyone I show it to loses interest.

8. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

I enjoy Xanax but only take them in moderation as long as you don't make a habit out of it and don't take to high of doses it can be a really great thing. That's just from my experience. I always thought opiates were more addictive than bars but I guess I might be wrong.

9. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i've read about half of it now. its a good read
    :cheers2:

10. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

Even that is hard to answer. Consider all the coincidences that combined to make you the person you are. Consider the books that sculpted your mental landscape, books you just happened to run across in the library. Consider how unlikely was your particular genetic mix (around 8.8 trillion to one). And consider how easy it would have been for someone else to change things.
    Your greatest deed may have been disarranging a few books on a shelf; your most hideous act may have been jostling someone on a subway. Life is a chaotic place.
    The real question you're asking is:

insane but true. think about it..you piss some random person on the street off on the way home from work. he goes home in a bad mood and doesn't bone his wife that night thus preventing someone from being born.

11. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

valium > xanax

12. NorCaliGreenFiend

Ive been trying to combine the theory of Singularity with McKennas concept of a psychedelic society. I think the two could successfully coexist, an would be mutually beneficial. I personally hate the idea of cyborgs, but if that's were we're headed, who am I to stand in the way? the things this guy says are so, for lack of a better word, huge, that I literally become giddy reading his page.

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

LOL at phish, thanks NoCali, and holy shit felix you're the second person I ever met who said that. The first was actually one of my xanax dealers, who sells it bulk, and one day that I went to his house he had a bottle of 10mg vals and told me they were better than xanax. I couldnt believe it, we almost got into an argument because how absurd I thought this was. Even though I never tried diazepam, from what I read on these forums in countless xanax vs. valium threads, like 99% of the people here chose alprazolam over diazepam. The benzo king himself, TNS, said xanax was much stronger. I guess it depends on taste.

That day that I went to reup was the only day I've ever come across valium but decided not to buy some cuz of what I read here. In retrospect, I shoulda bought a few pills and tried it for myself.

14. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Now to the OP, I occasionally sell xanax, so trust me I know xanax addicts. I buy 100 at a time too, sometimes 500, and if I didnt sell any the bottle would last me all my life. I take xanax too, mostly because I cant smoke herb all the time cuz of probation, but damn I cant understand people who take that much xanax..

like, a friend of mine loves that shit and does the same shit as you, when I reup, he usually asks me to get him 50 bars, I tax the hell out of him :cool: but damn, he calls me back in two days needing more.. How the fuck do you eat 50 bars in 2 days?? unless you're TSN and have an unfortunate event like him, or you're selling or sharing them, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT SO MUCH XANAX??

Seriously, Im guessing my friend ate atleast 40 of the 50 bars, cuz he's a real barface, so divide the 40 bars by 2 days and thats 20 bars a day!!! how do you not black out and pass out, or just OD, on that many bars? I THOUGHT I had a decent xanax tolerance, I could eat 3-4 bars and be straight along with drinking with it, but by the 10th bar Im sure I'd be completely wasted.

and you're exactly right about xanax, its a drug with "no soul" so to speak. I mean, going through ounces of weed in a day, which most of us have done at one point, doesnt leave you depressed and hollow, when I used to sell weed that was the primary reason I sold it, to be able to smoke nonstop all day however much I wanted. But I was still able to function perfectly. And you never withdraw from weed, and I would smoke upto 15 blunts a day. But barheads around my way, one in particular, not the kid who buys 50, withdraws when he doesnt buy that shit off me, and takes seroquel or unisom (which I think is just diphenhydramine [benadryl] but in higher mgs) to ween off his w/ds. I couldnt believe it when he told me.

Honestly, although all my experience with xanax, I have no advice for you except just switch to weed. Tolerance grows tremendously fast, and how I said earlier, that shit has "no soul". weed is soulfull IMO. not bars.

Taking xanax is fun from time to time, but I've read that xanax addiction and benzo addiction in general is harder to kick than heroin or cocaine addiction, and you can actually DIE from the withdrawals, not even heroin w/ds can kill you, just make you feel like dying.

honestly bro, just smoke weed and be happy, I would barely even touch bars if I could smoke herb like I used too, but since I cant I take xanax about every weekend. I would give up all the 100 bars to be able to smoke weed freely again. just my input.

15. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

How long are you on probation for kilo? Also I have been doing xanax recently, its been fun, but expensive. My last buy, I bought 10 for 80 dollars.

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

omfg! 10 for $80!!! holy shit I wish I was you're dealer lol! damn, I sell 10 for $20! Damn Maryland prices suck, here in Miami, for 30-40 more dollars, you can get 100 bars!

and I got sentenced to 18 months probation, I got arrested and violated, did 2 months in jail, and got out on a new sentence of two years. Not that bad really, they only added 6 months, they coulda added a lot more. Im almost done with my first year, January 9th to be exact, 1 more to go.

Jan 9th, 2010, or I guess Jan 10th, is gonna be one of the happiest days of my life. Im gonna blow a whole ounce of weed on that day. Or literally smoke myself to sleep. :D

Occasionally, I dream that I was getting off probation Jan 9th, 2009, like a month away, and I get butterflies. But then I snap out of it and realize, fuck, one more year. Although this year has gone by pretty fast thank god.

17. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

yea i paid that much because i was so desperate, usuaully its 50-60 for 10 bars. i wish 10 bars would be 20 bucks, thatd be insane. ocs benzos weed are all expensive up here.

18. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

60 for 100 bars? i would shit myself. i wish i was in miami

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

it all depends who you get it from, i get xanax a dolla a mg

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The cheapest I've ever bought xanax from a dealer was $3 per bar, but that was only because we bought 50 bars; all of which were gone before the night was through. lol

I have nothing to add, as far as advice goes, because kil0 pretty much covered everything.