#1 stinkfoot

stinkfoot

truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,674 posts

Posted December 01 2008 - 07:56 AM

Greetings fellow artists...

Thank you all for your part in making this portion of hipforums a positive experience. The community atmosphere you've all contributed to help create makes this a very welcoming place for new members to participate and appreciate the visual experience of images you're thoughtful enough to share. Sometimes those images can alter the formatting to make it difficult for some to follow along discussions so I must offer a friendly reminder

limitations:

Please be aware that there are limitations to image sizes members can add to their posts or put in their sigs. The maximum physical size of any image in a sig is 600pix X 600 pix with a maximum file size of 100k. The purpose of this is to keep the forums accessible and readable for all users. Any image exceeding these guidelines are subject to immediate deletion. Additionally, any image posted in a discussion that alters the page format to render the discussion difficult to read for those with smaller screen resolutions are subject to editing or deletion at a moderator's or administrator's discretion.

Thank you all. :cheers2::sifone:
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” -Robert McCloskey

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice