Things to do on MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Masterwood, Nov 29, 2008.

1. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

buy some gloves!! The one's with the led light in the finger tips...freaking awesome!!

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

This is, of course an old topic. But for reference purposes:

You should roll less often, aside from isolated incidents. As for what to do on it, three letters: ELL ESS DEE.

3. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

^^^ Damn that looks good. I love fruit on MDMA. Especially really juicy bold fruits.

6. nick16

nick16 Member

went to a rave last night free fresh fruit an bagles an yogurt all night best rave of my life. an for the sex on mdma thing i got an erection while on molly an had an orgasm it felt better than normal but nothing wild. but i just started taking molly this year maybe a moth ago have rolled 3 or 4 times had one crazy roll but no crazy feelings like people describe ive only taken molly an i know its legit uncut molly with my source after one mishap i wont have another

7. nick16

nick16 Member

by crazy feelings i mean like sensitive touch an such ive had great ability to talk with anyone feels amazing to dance but no increse in touch

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Right on man , a lot of E is boosted with amphetamines so it's a bit more Flooring high. Glad you enjoyed the rave and got a good roll though! Take it easy with the MDMA too if you use it too much you're probably not going to get very good rolls from it.

9. molleyedout

molleyedout Guest

go to the grocery store, it's a trip when you think everyone is looking at you. me and my wife sometimes do that and it's a blast.

10. molleyedout

molleyedout Guest

3 d movie

11. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I like lying in the middle of the floor atop of blankets and pillows, everyone (whom is rolling also) piled together, hugging, stroking each others hair, giving massages. I mean that in a completely non sexual way too. I just love touching people's skin with rolling, hugging and tangling our legs together. It feels good to me and i know it feels good to them and that makes me happy.