Things to do on MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Masterwood, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Masterwood

Masterwood Member

Me and my wife have been doing MDMA about once or twice a week for maybe a year now. At first the buzz was really strong and amazing by itself. But now I want to intensify my buzz a bit. Anyone have anything to recommend. Obviously I could take more drugs but i'm talking about shit to do while I’m on E. Example Drink water, vicks, lights, and so on . Ok we all know music is a blast. But anything else?

2. adrianmetal

adrianmetal Member

hit up rave!!

3. bass_sic

bass_sic Member

if youve been doing it that often for that long id say dont do it for a fair while, so your brains serotonin levels can return to normal

after that go to a dnb rave:D

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i came up with the idea of having a sweater "roll" party, and me and my friends got it together and it turned out to be a blast.
    everyone wore cozy sweaters and rolled..haha it was really touchy feely :D so much fun

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

The only way to make mdma more intense is to stop taking it for awhile. If you've been rolling once or twice a week for a year, thats really bad for you. I'm suprised you haven't noticed any negative effects from it. But yea to make it more intense you got two options : Take more ( which is not a good idea ) or to stop for a few months. You should ask yourself why you need to roll so much? MDMA should only be experienced a few times a year imo. Otherwise it loses its magic, so you should stop now so the magic can come back.

6. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Yea you roll a whole fkn lot to be a responsible married couple. I pray no kids are involved. I rolled like daily when I had em and it went to work, it was pointless and quite comical now that I see the difference in my mentality. Stop for a few months, wait for a huge rave to come your way and pop away you will definitely feel the fun.

7. iaimtomisbehave

iaimtomisbehave Member

Obviously, the consensus is to hold off for a couple months and let ur levels normalize a bit. Also, make a night of it. Plan it out. Pick a night, and the entire week before drink lots of OJ and water, eat a lot of oranges and bananas. If you decide to go to a rave, check out

http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/usa-raves-and-nightlife-discussion/

This has a lot of local shows pretty much wherever you are.

Fireplaces are also amazing when you're rolling hard.

8. xXkandiiXx

xXkandiiXx Member

light shows!!

and run around in the park...

lol.

9. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

You dont need vicks or anything like that. Those are toys for kids. A rave would be great, but if you are older and not looking to go wild...find a lounge that plays house music and relax on their sofas for a relaxing evening with your wife.

10. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

fuckin' dance!

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Sir you are well into the dosing pattern that results in profound neurological adaptation (not "damage", that is something else), and your serotonin receptors are probably less than 50% as numerous as they were before you started doing this.

MDMA is losing it's kick for you because your brain is adjusting to you flooding it with serotonin by lowering the amount of places that serotonin, and thus MDMA, can bind to; the car is working but the parking lot is full.

Take a break before you start getting depression, anxiety, paranoia, and other symptoms of low serotonin.

12. CandyKid

CandyKid Member

my favorite stuff to do is basically just sit and talk to people and smoke my newports.. but for a change you could eat some mushrooms with them and when your comin down smoke a bowl and go to sleep... glowsticks are fun but im not a big fan of giving or getting light shows, i like just playing with them for myself, i had a way good time walking around my school once it was pretty hardcore... i dont know pretty much you just gotta find what suits your needs and wants for yourself... And you do need to calm down for a while i used to eat pills 3-5 times a week for three months and stopped and once i was finally completely sober i just felt completely fucking wrecked for quite a while

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

nothing beats a rave on ecstasy, and in my opinion, the best thing to do on it.

but dude, thats retarded, stop for like 1/2 a year unless you actually want to become retarded.

14. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

you didnt come up with that idea....

the rainbow club has been havin holiday sweater parties for years where I live.....

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

it's almost impossible to get an erection on molly . . . i tried to pop one out last time as I was coming down to help me sleep, and every time i touched my cock it felt literally 1,000 times more powerful than an orgasm. i got about 3 strokes done and had to give up, i was already sweating and exhausted from how intense it was.

sex on molly is one of those drug stereotypes that is simply not true, it was spread to make "ECSTASY" sound WAY COOL DUDE, YOULL TOTALLY SCORE WITH A CHICK BRAH

17. Mdma Effect

Mdma Effect Guest

i have found that the best way for me (and my friedns) to increase our roll, is to load up on the Vitamin C the day before, and even taking something that will settle your stomach before you take it. (i use about 3-4 tums an hour before) this helps settle the stomach so the activ ingreadiants are not broken down too fast, also i like to get really hot so im sweating, this makes it so i have to drink more water but it also helps to keep the pill flowing through your body (best way is to keep dancing and letting loose) ....... Remember keep yourself hydrated, dont over drink, take small breaks every so often and have a great time

18. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

19. DJ Rid

DJ Rid Guest

Fill a room with blacklights, and have everybody take off their shirts and start painting on each other with neon paint, looks so cool and feels so good.

20. Bonobo

Bonobo Member

I enjoy being outside. Climb trees, run around, eat dirt, start a fire, dance. Playing an instrument is amazing as well.