most ridiculous products you have seen.

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by turnipgranola, Nov 29, 2008.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

well i learned from a thread here that apparently they sell slip on penis extensions haha

2. nox_lumen

nox_lumen Member

You didn't know about the slip on penis? Go longer and wider, even vibrate with studs, because apparently all men have too little to please a lover.

And you can get poop-de-stinker. God forbid anyone know I shit in my toilet. Why would I shit at all when I could just wait till my colin explodes.

Adult baby wipes. because apparently if you need a wet wipe for your butt, you can't just get a baby wipe.

My email wants to sell me penis enlargement. If I had a penis to enlarge, I may not find it quite so ridiculous.

The eye roller for puffiness is kind of fun in summer because it's actually cool around the eyes, though I don't know if it dose anything else. the L'oreal paint roller for foundation seemed a bit much though. If you find it that hard to apply color to your face, maybe you shouldn't wear makeup at all. However, it will go nicely with the one sweep eyeshadow and electric mascara applicator, then you can use the electric self-heating lash curler to finish. When do we get the full face temporary makeup tattoo with blush and lip color?

All natural decaffeinated green tea. If you take out the caffeine, it's not natural any more. If you don't want caffeine and you want natural, you want a plant that didn't have any caffeine to begin with.

Stevia in the raw. There is nothing raw about a green leaf that comes up white in a paper packet, especially given it's got so much filler that it measures like sugar.

The magic bullet. Because you need to wash 4 blenders instead of one.

The food possessor. Save moments during cooking so you have all day to wash the parts afterwards.

The lettuce knife. Because a plastic knife will magically not bruise the edges of the leaf you cut, but a razor sharp stainless steel knife will.

And dogs bread to fit in a purse. If you need a pet that small and portable, get a rat. Rats are social and can hang out in your hoodie naturally. And if they pee on you, it doesn't even stink. They can even be trained and don't need vocal cords removed for the slacker to shut them up because they don't bark. And even better, don't fix the male rat, and you don't need to get him false testicles because his drag on the ground behind him.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0JBVoBtcmY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0JBVoBtcmY

4. nox_lumen

nox_lumen Member

OMG! It's old school adult sized onesies with a back door! I have wanted one of these since I saw them in silent movies! Now I can pee in the middle of the night without frezzing more than my butt, just like back when outhouses were the norm.

But if I take it camping, is it glamping, or retro?

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Legal prostitutes.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

7. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

good one!- -
    Id say the chia pet- but that fuckin thing makes millions every Christmas season-
    -------------------------
    How about non alcoholic beer- -I mean whats the point:rolleyes:

8. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Green thing, eh? Chia pet is not a 'green' thing? Pet rock, maybe.

9. Lucy Sky Diamond

Lucy Sky Diamond Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let's not forget the Slap Chop! Look at the size of the veggies he's using. If you have to use a knife to cut them to fit the Slap Chop, why not go one more step and chop them up a little further? Now you have to clean the knife and the Slap Chop!

Sometimes the commercials are worse than the product. Best line in this, about the tuna… "You're going to have an exciting life now." I knew something was missing from my life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs"]Vince with Slap Chop (Long version) - YouTube

10. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Snuggie